Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family swap their haunted house in Cardiff

Brian Topp

A terrified family have swapped a house amongst themselves because they fear it is haunted.

And the hot potato house is still showing signs of a paranormal presence despite a vicar being drafted in to perform an exorcism.

Lisa Way, 38, first detected an eerie presence in September 2011.

She claimed to see faces at the windows and floating limbs in her mid-terrace home on Ely’s Marcross Road.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/family-swap-haunted-house-after-6665912

• Like 1

She looks like a right live one. And that one pic looked like a bug to me.

• Like 1

I'm going to make an assumption here and say she probably does not work. Maybe if she got off her **** and got a job she wouldn't get so bored and her imagination would stop playing tricks on her.

That or she was angling for a bigger, Nicer council house and it backfired on her.

I could be wrong though.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 3

The first one did look like an insect, the second one, you can see the figure of a man.

I never trust a woman with hoop earrings. :no:

:lol:

and a Samsung phone.

Edited by John Mirra

:lol:

and a Samsung phone.

Whoa now buddy! Let's not say things we'll regret here.

Its another ghost app user.strange she only let the reporter take a picture of the ones on the phone rather than send them to the reporter. Probably made the excuse of "had no credit" or "dont use whatsapp". She wanted another council house, simple.

• Like 2

Maybe it's her imagination? I hear things and it's my imagination.

Its another ghost app user.strange she only let the reporter take a picture of the ones on the phone rather than send them to the reporter. Probably made the excuse of "had no credit" or "dont use whatsapp". She wanted another council house, simple.

How many people are going to jump on the "Ghost in my house" bandwagon after this? It's already almost a pandemic issue without having fraudulent individuals being blasted on mainstream media.

• Like 2

I wonder next time when i go on a flight and if I complain that my seat is haunted and if they can move me to first class. it is the same backwards thinking people are using to move

• Like 2