Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cat Eater

Eldorado

"A man purporting to be a feline friend adopted "meaty" cats from shelters across Brianza, a province in northern Italy, and would then cook and serve them to friends for dinner. The 50-year-old posed as a cat-lover when visiting refuges, taking home at least fifteen cats over a period of several months, La Stampa reported."

Full, short article; http://www.thelocal.it/20140127/italian-man-ate-adopted-cats-for-dinner-with-friends

I'm glad he was collared. Maniac.

Ewww, why?

There's so many better cuts of meat out there....

Am thinking he's a Grade A lunatic.

Am thinking he's a Grade A lunatic.

Lulz....

Instead of....'Hello, Clarice'...

It's 'Hello, kitties'....

Ahhhh! Grossing myself out....

• Like 2

There is a village here in Syracuse, NY called Solvay. It's been rumored that the Solvay natives have been eating cats for many years. I can honestly say, each and every time I've been in Solvay, NY I have never seen a stray cat wandering the streets.

Here's an article that explains things pretty well.

CATLESS TOWN TALE GIVES CAUSE FOR PAUSE

• Like 1

There is a village here in Syracuse, NY called Solvay. It's been rumored that the Solvay natives have been eating cats for many years. I can honestly say, each and every time I've been in Solvay, NY I have never seen a stray cat wandering the streets.

I like the sound of this place. P**** Galore!

• Like 1

I find it odd that no one at the shelter thought it odd he was "adopting" so many animals. I mean are there not laws there about hoarding animals or something?

What's worse is this moron actually thinks an animal shelter is a grocery store.

I am glad that he was caught red-handed. Poor kitties. :no:

• Like 2

Here's an article that explains things pretty well.

CATLESS TOWN TALE GIVES CAUSE FOR PAUSE

LOL, that's not far from me.....

:no:

• Like 2

Not defending this feller, but hey, meat is meat. His way of going into it though, straight bad form.

I mean, to survive.. yeah. With a supermarket nearby? Nope.

• Like 1

I feel sick, that's practically cannabalism to me.

• Like 3

Yum..

president-bush-eats-kitten-1259_zps6ef28e84.jpg

• Like 3

I've eaten at some pretty questionable Chinese take-outs in my time so I'm pretty sure at one point or another I've eaten some kitty. Well, now that I think about it I guess it doesn't take a questionable Chinese take-out for me to make that statement. :whistle:

• Like 2