Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFC Octagon fighting sponsored by Pentagon

thunkerdrone

UFC-Fight-for-the-Troops-T-Shirt.jpg

The UFC fights in the Octagon, sponsored by the Pentagon

The U.S. Marines are listed as one of the UFC's biggest sponsors. The marines and U.S. Navy frequently run ads

during UFC telecasts and during the UFC reality show.

http://mmapayout.com...er-of-sponsors/

pentagon2.jpg

ufc-13.jpg

Even the merchandize of the UFC is paramilitary camo style, and marines frequently attend UFC events

in large groups. Following the deaths of some professional boxers there were calls to ban professional

boxing, but the Pentagon would never allow for a pacificist trend to take hold. Instead they upped the anti,

and created CAGE FIGHTING. When women were put into front line military combat by the Pentagon,

the UFC was not far behind in introducing women to the main event of cage fighting.

UFC_Camo_Black_Hat1.jpg

ufc-camouflage-t-shirt-557-p.jpg

marinesufc.jpg

• Like 1

LOL yes, Nixon I am.

But anyways, its good to see that americans know how to spend there money correctly. You have the best health care (pffft), great social benefits(hahahahah), perfect education (meh)

Why not spend some on a bunch of rockapes punching people in the face - Dont get me wrong, I love the sport though

• Like 5

Even the merchandize of the UFC is paramilitary camo style, and marines frequently attend UFC events

in large groups. Following the deaths of some professional boxers there were calls to ban professional

boxing, but the Pentagon would never allow for a pacificist trend blablabla ....

What?

• Like 2

I saw some camo shorts at Walmart. Clearly the Pentagon created Walmart.

• Like 4

I saw some camo shorts at Walmart. Clearly the Pentagon created Walmart.

Wal-Mart doesn't mind violence, people fight over their crap on black Friday. I guess violence isn't so bad when there's a good deal to be had.
  • Like 1

This is no more violent than soccer or football. If someone wants to participate its their nose.

Obviously this is a conspiracy to train all FEMA employees as living weapons so they can send us to death camps. Whats not to get?

• Like 1

Its clearly an attempt to get us to buy female hygiene products

All part of the International Communist Conspiracy to drain and inpurify our precious bodily fluids!

• Like 2

I chuckled at the second and third photos in the OP.

Thunker, you do realize the difference between a pentagon and an octagon don't you?

• Like 1

I chuckled at the second and third photos in the OP.

Thunker, you do realize the difference between a pentagon and an octagon don't you?

Well they're both gons aren't they?

• Like 2

screen3.jpg

It is pretty obvious that MMA was taken on as a project by the Pentagon. Mainly to prevent a societal slide toward

pacifism and peace. The UFC cage fighting is used both as a social engineering tool and a recruitment arm

of the Pentagon. In the past the general public would be exposed to a major professional boxing match

maybe a couple of times per year (speaking of fights with any publicity or significant television viewership/airing.

Contrast that to today, where the public is being saturated with MMA. A regularly airing reality show based on MMA

plus the almost biweekly television spectacles of major 'championship' MMA fights. (there are so many damn weight

classes and belts and divisions etc. that almost every fight seems to be billed as a 'title fight')

UFC_Page_final41.jpg

ufc-marines_large_verge_super_wide.jpg

Edited by thunkerdrone
  • Like 1

LOL yes, Nixon I am.

But anyways, its good to see that americans know how to spend there money correctly. You have the best health care (pffft), great social benefits(hahahahah), perfect education (meh)

Why not spend some on a bunch of rockapes punching people in the face - Dont get me wrong, I love the sport though

rock_ape_mousepad-p144348408765808359trak_400.jpg

Easy marketing strategy to reach people who don't mind violence.

Easy marketing strategy to PROMOTE violence....

this is.... by far... one of the dumbest threads i have ever had the displeasure of reading. we are all dumber now because of this thread, i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

edit: also boxing>mma..... just sayin

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 4

i'll respond to any thread i so wish theres no anxiety or discomfort, this thread is laughably stupid, i voiced my opinion on it and as far as im concerned you are not a mod.

edit: plus if you didn't catch the billy madison refrence then you are reaaaaallly wasting your time responding.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

Where do you expect the Marines to do their recruiting? American Idol? The Ellen DeGeneres Show? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? Soccer?

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 3

Easy marketing strategy to PROMOTE violence....

But you are not supposed to realize that it the frigging government elite and pentagon creating and building the crap

violent society surrounding you, and building it from the ground up, complete with occult shaped octagons etc.

No, you are just supposed to blame all those evil beer-swilling blue-collar MALES with their evil male hormone balls

and things. Men enjoy fighting and brain damage and concussions and blood because of their testosterone secreting

balls. The Pentagon had nothing to do with it.

The elites themselves are so clean and civilized. They have nothing to do with this , of course!

Edited by thunkerdrone
  • Like 1