Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf transformation spells

Phoenix1k

Ok I hope this is a good place for this.

Curiosity is finally getting the better of me on this; I came across a spell a few days ago that claims to transform the caster into a werewolf. Now, I'm aware that like most things on the internet it's probably just another cow pie in the pasture. But my curious nature brings me to ask, could there be some possibility that something like this could actually work. Thanks for any answers.

• Like 3

Ok I hope this is a good place for this. Curiosity is finally getting the better of me on this; I came across a spell a few days ago that claims to transform the caster into a werewolf. Now, I'm aware that like most things on the internet it's probably just another cow pie in the pasture. But my curious nature brings me to ask, could there be some possibility that something like this could actually work. Thanks for any answers.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

http://www.spellsofm...16360/page.html

Different site then I was on before but same spell.

Um, off the top of my head I'm going to say absolutely not. However, sounds like one you could try super easy and then tell us what happened if you wanted to.

Edit: too bad this wasn't brought up before the last full moon- it was the wolf moon.

Edited by rashore
  • Like 2

Why? A spell is only good for the creater of the spell.

Edited by GreenmansGod
  • Like 1

I suppose it would 'work' if you were into LARP.

Oh come now Leo, this is under Spirituality, Religion, and Beliefs. Cut some slack man.

Physical you won't turn into a werewolf. Mental perhaps. Magick and psychology have a lot more in common that most people think.

• Like 3

Oh come now Leo, this is under Spirituality, Religion, and Beliefs. Cut some slack man.

I'm quite okay with the fact that some people believe they can physically change into a wolf-like being, or assume what is presumed to be a wolf-like persona. That's their belief, and I have no right to deny them that.

That doesn't mean accepting the physical transformation takes place in reality. I don't know about the rest of the posters here, but that doesn't come under "belief" in my book.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 2

I've had some incredibly visceral astral and mental shifts.

Never any physical shifts, but some physical energetic symptoms.

Physical you won't turn into a werewolf. Mental perhaps. Magick and psychology have a lot more in common that most people think.

Ya, this is what I was thinking would be the case if there is any truth to it at all. After all a physical tranformation like that would be a biological nightmare to say the least.

• Like 1

There is a WereWolf locator App for the Iphone.Use it, and see if it locates you. :su

• Like 1

Curiosity is finally getting the better of me on this; I came across a spell a few days ago that claims to transform the caster into a werewolf. Now, I'm aware that like most things on the internet it's probably just another cow pie in the pasture. But my curious nature brings me to ask, could there be some possibility that something like this could actually work. Thanks for any answers.

.....No. Plain and simple. No such thing as a transformation spell or any sort of human transmutation.

All those soppy spell books love to cash in on the naivete and gullibility of people of all ages, especially kids. Don't waste your time and don't risk your safety over a fantasy. (if it involves 'potions' then it most likely can land you in a hospital)

I have a werewolf transformation spell. All it involves is sending me 100 dollars, and there is a 99% chance of you turning into a werewolf.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would really like to know this spell...........I am only 12 years old and I am the pack leader in my middle school pack. I told them that I know how to transform really quickly, but the truth is, my transformation is very slow and very painful.

• Like 1

A combination of a man and some type of wolfy dog thing ..... ? ? ?

Dont be nuts !

I'm quite okay with the fact that some people believe they can physically change into a wolf-like being, or assume what is presumed to be a wolf-like persona. That's their belief, and I have no right to deny them that.

That doesn't mean accepting the physical transformation takes place in reality. I don't know about the rest of the posters here, but that doesn't come under "belief" in my book.

It is quite possible that a person believed they physically transformed. For example actually perceived their body as a wolf's . I would suspend belief on that one until i could observe it for myslef. :devil:

If YOU were to accept that the transformation took place, then indeed that would be belief. Belief exists as a choice in the absence of proofs. A lot of people might believe such transformations are possible They certainly used to .

There is a WereWolf locator App for the Iphone.Use it, and see if it locates you. :su

I use one all the time. Keeps them from sneaking up on me in the dark. I've also got my automatics loaded with silver bullets.

You should probably also fork out for the ghost, monster, spectre and vampire, apps, depending on your physical location.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/werewolf-locator/id340257795?mt=8

I believe you can get an add on for your i phone cover which sends out a spray of holy water laced with garlic

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

I have a werewolf transformation spell. All it involves is sending me 100 dollars, and there is a 99% chance of you turning into a werewolf.

Tell them the rest. The potion to turn back to human will cost 1000 dollars, and only has a 1% success rate.

The 1941 movie, The Wolfman was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. It's still a good movie.

"Even a man who is pure in heart

And says his prayers by night

May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms

And the autumn moon is bright"

• Like 1

I just tryed it, any spells to become a good guitar player

Apparently they only work if you go out tonight to some place in new Orleans called the house of the rising sun .

• Like 1