Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

George Zimmeron to fight DMX in boxing match

spartan max2

When Zimmerman was on trial I followed it very closely, and I honestly believed the jury made the right decision. Did I think Zimmerman was an angel? No. But I did not think Martin as either. However, now Zimmerman is just acting disgusting. Its sad to say this..but he should just take a page out of Casey Anthony's book and disappear off the map.

• Like 1

Im honestly embarassed for DMX in this....dudes got talent, and a variety of issues.

make that money, I guess....

• Like 2

yeah I think this whole thing is just dumb

Speaking of weird/bizarre celebrity boxing matches... up here, in Canada in 2012, we had a junior Member of Parliament, Justin Trudeau square off with a Conservative Senator, Patrick Brazeau for a cancer fundraiser. Trudeau ended up pounding the crap out of him.

Less than two years later Trudeau was elected the leader of the Liberal party and yesterday Brazeau was criminally charged in an expense scandal.

True story bro'.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

DMX is gonna smash this dude! I'm all for it. The think the verdict was bogus. Plus, African Americans have longed for the moment when George gets his a$$ handed to him. Maybe DMX will knock him out and kill him with a swift blow to the nose. DMx can then say, he was standing his ground.

I am a huge DMX fan. The guy is troubled and has made some interesting mistakes in the past. He has faded from the spotlight and I hope this means he is back in the game. Seriously, not many rappers have the authority behind their voice like DMX does. He's also a decent actor. Loved "Exit Wounds", "Cradle To The Grave" and "Romeo Must Die" (although is was more of a cameo. He's been involved with lots of movies and TV shows. Not to mention he is a producer and created Ruff Ryder Records.