Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Alien Cover Up Idea

Lilly

A couple of days ago I saw some show on the History Channel (I caught just the end of it) where they were saying that ETs had cut a deal with President Eisenhower to keep their existence hidden in exchange for advanced technology. Oh, and of course the ETs would then be allowed to abduct humans for genetic experimentation.

All this took place like 65 years ago...which begs the question: Why hasn't *something* happened already? I mean, ET should have enough of our DNA at this point. We should have super advanced technology. ET should have done the deal making hybrids. Why has nothing changed? Oh, and if the ancient astronaut theorists are correct, it's not 65 years but thousands of years (making this notion even more irrational IMO).

Honestly, the 'cover up' idea just doesn't appear to hold up very well...but many people still seem to support it. I wonder why?

• Like 5

Claiming things have been covered up is the cornerstone of all CT's. Its a fail-safe argument for the Ct'ists when a genuine question is posed about aliens, alien tech, govt knowledge etc, to say - we dont know - 'because' its been covered up/suppressed

I also find the notion that Aliens need permission to abduct humans absolutely bizarre, I mean if a race can come all the way here, why will they need to ask 'anyone' for anything?

And as Ive said in other threads, as far as man has so far advanced in the sciences, and we will be monkeys compared to aliens.... but as far as we have progressed, we can just take a blood/skin/hair sample to understand a persons genetic makeup... But them smart aliens? Nope, they need a whole person, and zillions of em too :lol:

• Like 5

President Eisenhower is on planet Nibiru having a party. He lives forever: we get an iPod each.

• Like 5

We do have super advanced technology, or rather They (the global elite, the secret World Government, or perhaps just the U.S. Govt) do, but it's Secret, of course, so that They can use it for Their secret space programs and Their sinister plot to take over the entire world.

• Like 1

BANG! ZOOM!

nixon-gleason1.jpg

• Like 1

I never think about this deeply.But still it doesn't mean that alien does not exist.I have read a very intersting book called "Our Haunted Planet" by John Keal which describes such topic.

If you heard the story of Albert Bender then you will see that alien also want themselves to be cover up.(To me his story is nothing but bull****).But again I have read many eyewitness

being harrassed by mysterious black men(I bet they are not Will smith) and all can not be false.

All this took place like 65 years ago...which begs the question: Why hasn't *something* happened already? I mean, ET should have enough of our DNA at this point. We should have super advanced technology. ET should have done the deal making hybrids. Why has nothing changed?

If the Eisenhower/ET meeting really happened, then doesn't the explosion of technological innovation we've witnessed in the last 65 years support its veracity?

Also, alien abduction reports have dropped off dramatically since their peak in the 80s and early 90s, which also lends credence to the notion that such a deal was cut.

• Like 1

A couple of days ago I saw some show on the History Channel (I caught just the end of it) where they were saying that ETs had cut a deal with President Eisenhower to keep their existence hidden in exchange for advanced technology. Oh, and of course the ETs would then be allowed to abduct humans for genetic experimentation.

All this took place like 65 years ago...which begs the question: Why hasn't *something* happened already? I mean, ET should have enough of our DNA at this point. We should have super advanced technology. ET should have done the deal making hybrids. Why has nothing changed? Oh, and if the ancient astronaut theorists are correct, it's not 65 years but thousands of years (making this notion even more irrational IMO).

Honestly, the 'cover up' idea just doesn't appear to hold up very well...but many people still seem to support it. I wonder why?

Equally absurd when you consider how good the Government is at covering its secrets.

• Like 5

If the Eisenhower/ET meeting really happened, then doesn't the explosion of technological innovation we've witnessed in the last 65 years support its veracity?

Also, alien abduction reports have dropped off dramatically since their peak in the 80s and early 90s, which also lends credence to the notion that such a deal was cut.

To make that claim about technology, you have to also show evidence that such advances just appeared without any developmental history - which you can't.

• Like 5

To make that claim about technology, you have to also show evidence that such advances just appeared without any developmental history - which you can't.

All technological leaps actually have a verifiable, plodding 'development history' biography behind them, do they?

What planet are you from? :w00t:

• Like 1

Much of which owes its origin to work during WWII, which was before, according to those who claim to know, before the ETs started to take a interest in us.

A conspiracy of this size would have to involve thousands,it could never be kept quiet.The Manhattan Project for example,incredibly top secret but Stalin got wind of it before the war was over.I just don't buy it,you couldn't keep all these people quiet and the foreign governments who would undoubtedly find out

• Like 3

All technological leaps actually have a verifiable, plodding 'development history' biography behind them, do they?

Examples please of high tech that just popped up out of nowehre.

• Like 4

I don't think aliens would have to 'cut a deal'.

Sometimes you give your dog a tasty treat for sitting on command even though you could blow his head off for disobedience.

Edited by GollyBuster
  • Like 2

A conspiracy of this size would have to involve thousands,it could never be kept quiet.The Manhattan Project for example,incredibly top secret but Stalin got wind of it before the war was over.I just don't buy it,you couldn't keep all these people quiet and the foreign governments who would undoubtedly find out

The irony is that there have been A LOT of leaks allegedly relaying information about such things, and yet the soapbox skeptics continue to blindly parrot the company line about it being impossible to keep such things secret.

• Like 1

Examples please of high tech that just popped up out of nowehre.

Examples of high tech that didn't please, going back to the bow and arrow and beyond.

Edited by GollyBuster

That doesn't impress me at all.

Your answer wasn't worth more than one word and the perfect choice was "Fail" since you so spectacularly did just that.

• Like 4

Examples of high tech that didn't please, going back to the bow and arrow and beyond.

So your argument is that the human race has not produced any inventors or pioneers of new technology, and it's all been borrowed or stolen from the ETs? So what about ground breaking technology such as the steam engine, the internal combustion engine, the airplane, the jet engine, radio communications, radar, the microwave oven, all of which predate this deal that Ike supposedly struck with the ETs? Were all those ET ideas too?

• Like 4

That doesn't impress me at all.

Please, Can you give examples to validate your point, I do not wish to read vague examples or you mocking people to avoid give answers Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

what planet are you from? We are so advanced that we still need rockets to leave the atmosphere, as we did in the late 60's. And it still costs a fortune to do so.

Now be a good person and name a few of these technological leaps that man couldn't have achieved without ET? Go on - lets have some fun :tu:

Do think carefully in advance wont you?

• Like 3

To answer the OP question, why does it have to happen in your generation? Sine the dawn of anonymous internet posting, misinformation has skyrocketed and people treat this false information as facts, how many articles or sites spout wild claims of aliens and how they look and people eat it up. I remember before gray aliens were popular and monsters that were simular to doctor who episodes was the peak interest. With so much false data people begin to expect something to happen because people want something special happen to their lives, they want to be the ones that say, "I was there".

• Like 4