Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nude 'Krazy Kids' party has parents upset

BiffSplitkins

Parents in Medford, N.Y. are furious after photos from an after hours "pajama party" for adults at a local Krazy Kids facility leaked out online.

The event on Saturday at the children's party venue was posted on Meetup.com and advertised as a "Jungle Gym & Pajama All-Night Dance Party: For Grown Ups Who Won't Grow Up,"

Fliers for the event said it would be for ages 21 and over, but not X-Rated: “THIS IS JUST GOOD CLEAN WHOLESOME FUN. There will be no orgy, smut, strippers, or sexually lewd content …… however… there will be tasteful nudity…feety pajamas…and probably little nighties,” the invitation said.

READ MORE

• Like 1

They should not have allowed this to take place at a children's facility. Adult things should take place at adult locations (they should have rented a hall).

• Like 4

I hope the place has been disinfected before kids are allowed back in.

Selfish, selfish people.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 5

It's more than just disinfecting the place. Whoever would want a 'good clean nude' fun party at a children's party/play facility is pretty sick to begin with. It really makes me wonder what kind of people attended that party.

• Like 4

Ahhhh!!! This is near me!!!

• Like 1

I can kind of understand having an adults only party- Some of the stuff in those places is pretty fun. It's a little odd, but ok, I can see it being a clean, wholesome party if everyone is fully clothed. Sans shoes of course if one wants to climb stuff, lol. Kind of not that much different than Dave & Busters.

But doing so scanty or naked is just very not right on so many levels. Ewww.

For folks that don't know what Dave & Busters is, it's an adult geared family arcade that also sells rather good food and alcohol. Last time I was in one, they didn't have any jungle gym/ball pit/bouncy room sort of stuff like kid geared places usually have. And they were stupidly expensive IMO.

• Like 1

I don't think D&B would allow a scanty/nakie party. Even though they are adult geared, they do advertise as a family establishment.

privately owned, broke no laws or codes, done at a time where children would never be present, also thoroughly cleaned...

remember though, kids and adult are germ factories, little kids and and even older kids can filthy and tend to make fun places like that unsanitary, so adults using it as a fun safe venue after-hours, to kids again, come on what kid like wearing clothes, seriously my little brother loved to do that to freak people out... i agree with some of the comments on the web-page with the story, most of them are just jealous cause they forgot ho to have fun, who knows maybe worse is happening in their homes that they don't want anyone else to find out about.

I hope the place has been disinfected before kids are allowed back in.

Selfish, selfish people.

No kidding.

"Mommy, the ball pit smells funny."

• Like 2