Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Educating Humanity.

Astra.

well i just figured i would prepare myself for the read. ;)

what i would like to know is exactly what the reason was for the thread. not to question you on why you are posting threads as im neither a moderator or policeman im just interested in knowing the reason as a single link in an opening post offers nothing much as to why it was posted in the first place. is there a specific case you are interested in discussing or is it the entire spectrum of disclosure?

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 3

well i just figured i would prepare myself for the read. ;)

what i would like to know is exactly what the reason was for the thread. not to question you on why you are posting threads as im neither a moderator or policeman im just interested in knowing the reason as a single link in an opening post offers nothing much as to why it was posted in the first place. is there a specific case you are interested in discussing or is it the entire spectrum of disclosure?

Hi Iron...it was the spectrum of the link as in the "Disclosure" and the interesting article.

Like minded people such as myself (hence the genre of this forum and website) may choose to explore the information or not.

If open minded discussion follow then that is great :st

well you will find open minded discussion here so long as you can accept that many people do not believe in many of the claims made by individuals. You will find however that many knowledgeable people here are ready and willing to share their beliefs and reasoning's to the cases made by individuals who have made claims on extraterrestrials there are many people out there who are only looking for attention and a few dollars to spread their misguided and unfounded claims to people who swallow it up without question. i myself enjoy sitting on the fence on this subject i'm very much interested in ufology but im also very aware to the fact that there are many ways to get trapped into the black hole of lalalala i cant hear you theyre real line of thinking.

as for the disclosure i myself have a hard time accepting this government disclosure on the matter solely because to me there really isn't much to disclose that we havn't heard or researched ourselves beforehand and dealt with in many other threads in this section or throughout the intertubes over the years. to add to that what the government doesn't want us to know will stay that way so long as they see fit and what they have disclosed hasn't been ground breaking in any way. so i just go day to day sifting through threads hoping to find something worthwhile, while keeping in the back of my mind that 95% and up is pure BS. thats me though.

don't take my gif posting seriously in any way though lately theres been an influx of ludicrous threads and im merely having fun. welcome to UM i hope you enjoy your stay :)

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

Hi Iron...it was the spectrum of the link as in the "Disclosure" and the interesting article.

Like minded people such as myself (hence the genre of this forum and website) may choose to explore the information or not.

If open minded discussion follow then that is great :st

Welcome to UM Astra00!

well you will find open minded discussion here so long as you can accept that many people do not believe in many of the claims made by individuals. You will find however that many knowledgeable people here are ready and willing to share their beliefs and reasoning's to the cases made by individuals who have made claims on extraterrestrials there are many people out there who are only looking for attention and a few dollars to spread their misguided and unfounded claims to people who swallow it up without question. i myself enjoy sitting on the fence on this subject i'm very much interested in ufology but im also very aware to the fact that there are many ways to get trapped into the black hole of lalalala i cant hear you theyre real line of thinking.

as for the disclosure i myself have a hard time accepting this government disclosure on the matter solely because to me there really isn't much to disclose that we havn't heard or researched ourselves beforehand and dealt with in many other threads in this section or throughout the intertubes over the years. to add to that what the government doesn't want us to know will stay that way so long as they see fit and what they have disclosed hasn't been ground breaking in any way. so i just go day to day sifting through threads hoping to find something worthwhile, while keeping in the back of my mind that 95% and up is pure BS. thats me though.

don't take my gif posting seriously in any way though lately theres been an influx of ludicrous threads and im merely having fun. welcome to UM i hope you enjoy your stay :)

I appreciate your honest input Iron.....lol, believe me I don't take gif from any poster too seriously. In fact I can diss it out as well if in the mood. Keeping things light and fun can be good for ones soul, as long as it doesn't hurt another's feelings, then all is good.

Thank you for your welcome :)

Welcome to UM Astra00!

Hi...and thanks :)

I guess this is the best topic to say something regarding my short existence on these forums;

It is a big disappointment to see some existent users here harassing everyone of us posting our opinions freely in an educated fashion but that are not sharing the same points of view. Leaving from the premises that life on other planets must have evolved under the same laws as on Earth they are automatically dismissing all the hopes and expectations of life diversity. These users calling themselves experts are in fact abomination to space exploration and the sole purpose of this forum, they have surrounded in their own arrogance and circle of hand clappers, driving away all the healthy traffic provided by dreamers and enthusiasts like a few of us. Every time when you'll disagree with their claims will simply jump on you like a bunch of pittbuls. Now translate this small scale of users into a large scale represented by while blowers and officials that don't like trends outside their control and you get the point.

It seems space exploration perception is not for everyone; It is only for a few that are pushing the buttons around . It is only for kings and queens , it is like wars ... peasants have never a word to say without being blamed laughed at of burnt at a stake for their bold claims and for what? it's a freak show!

I am *****k out , moving to some more civilized discussions where dogs are barking less !

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 4

@ Hi there qxcontinuum. You have expressed yourself well with beautiful writing and much truth.

I have been a member of differing forums for a long time.

Thing is, there are always going to be the" know it all clowns" and the fools among us... whether it is via social media or in real life. Believe me, I have met a few lol.

Thing is, your best to cop it on the chin, grow a thicker skin or simply ignore them. They're not going to go away.

They really are in the minority....the majority of decent folk out weigh the sad and try hard ones.

I hope you hang around longer, as you are one of the more intelligent variety. :tu:

• Like 1

1. If you have issues with ANY member, use the report button or talk to a moderator

2. When you joined, members have asked you on where you had researched your evidence from, you took it personal

3. This is a discussion forum, just because some one asked you for data/information doesn't mean that they are mocking you, they just want to see you reasoning behind your claims. Discussion means people are entitled to different views.

4. a lot of members here have degrees and diplomas, they are knowledgable on topics and they use that knowledge to explain.

Don't you find it a little condescending to be posting material from a site called "Educating Humanity"? Like you're 'in the know' and those who don't agree with the ET Hypothesis are in need of education?

• Like 2

Don't you find it a little condescending to be posting material from a site called "Educating Humanity"? Like you're 'in the know' and those who don't agree with the ET Hypothesis are in need of education?

Condescending? no not at all. I was simply sharing a link/article.
  • Like 1

That works both ways.

• Like 1

I guess this is the best topic to say something regarding my short existence on these forums;

It is a big disappointment to see some existent users here harassing everyone of us posting our opinions freely in an educated fashion but that are not sharing the same points of view. Leaving from the premises that life on other planets must have evolved under the same laws as on Earth they are automatically dismissing all the hopes and expectations of life diversity. These users calling themselves experts are in fact abomination to space exploration and the sole purpose of this forum, they have surrounded in their own arrogance and circle of hand clappers, driving away all the healthy traffic provided by dreamers and enthusiasts like a few of us. Every time when you'll disagree with their claims will simply jump on you like a bunch of pittbuls. Now translate this small scale of users into a large scale represented by while blowers and officials that don't like trends outside their control and you get the point.

It seems space exploration perception is not for everyone; It is only for a few that are pushing the buttons around . It is only for kings and queens , it is like wars ... peasants have never a word to say without being blamed laughed at of burnt at a stake for their bold claims and for what? it's a freak show!

I am *****k out , moving to some more civilized discussions where dogs are barking less !

Pitt bulls*