Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sacred geometry and crop circles

CT1993

I'm here to talk about sacred geometry and it's connection to crop circles.

For those of you who don't know about sacred geometry here's a brief video that i think explains it well

By the way spirit science is very interesting has opened my eyes to much knowledge so check em out if u want.

Now onto the crop circle connection.

There are many crop circles with complex geometry, but these "circles" may have a lot more meaning...

There are many crop circles with complex geometry, but these "circles" may have a lot more meaning...

Or conversely, they may have a lot less...

• Like 1

Oh no, please no.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I'm here to talk about sacred geometry and it's connection to crop circles. For those of you who don't know about sacred geometry here's

a brief video that i think explains it well By the way spirit science is very interesting has opened my eyes to much knowledge so check em

out if u want. Now onto the crop circle connection. There are many crop circles with complex geometry, but these "circles" may have a lot more meaning...

post-143986-0-68989600-1391765827_thumb.

Please elaborate, in your own words, with maths showing any impossible/implausible geometry, and also explain what you mean by "these circles" and what precisely, makes you say they may have a lot more meaning.

And no, I won't be visiting a youtube link. This is a discussion forum, so you show us your knowledge of the topic in detail - discuss. If you won't/can't, then I would have to presume you may be the sort of person that youtube videos are often aimed at...

• Like 2

I know what CT means by "circles" ... most form much more complex patterns than a simple "circle". This is a circle > o

Edited by lightly

Viewed the video link provided, in full. It purports to perceive a system of metaphysical ontology in certain crop circles. I find it quite appealing and intriguing. Is there truth to it? It seems to me that there very well could be. Arguing about whose spiritual ideas are valid, and whose invalid strikes me as fruitless and disagreeable. Besides that, it is quite beyond the proper purview of science, as we currently understand it.

• Like 1

On the Egg of Life based upon the 8 cell genetic building block it represents, the only problem I saw was it only had seven cells.

I wonder if those aliens had permission from the property owner to make those crop circles?

those spirit science videos aren't all bologny. They introduced me to platonic solids and the deeper meaning of all geometry Plus alot of other stuff

So I guess that would be a no, then, to rational discussion?

And 'bologny'? I think this thread has now peaked in terms of IQ.

Bye.

• Like 1

those spirit science videos aren't all bologny. They introduced me to platonic solids and the deeper meaning of all geometry Plus alot of other stuff

What does it mean: "bologny"?

CT1993 there are better ways to learn about platonic solids than picking out things from a video full of malarkey. The video make some claims which I doubt are true.

For example, it claims that the pattern is known in all places as the flower of life. They list at least 6 and then later claim there are 14 other places. I don't believe that claim for a second.

They also claim that the pattern is created by a spirit. Fine. But they also claim that this pattern is the foundation for all creation. That is never backed up anywhere in the video.

If you want to learn something interesting then read the proof first worked out by the ancient Greeks that there are only a fixed number of regular solids known as Platonic solids. It's a reasonable proof to understand. You should do alright with it.

'bologny'?

Balony?

It's cow nose, chicken beak, pork jowl, various rodent and unidentified meats, and other fillers processed into a paste and molded into various forms such a hot dogs and sandwich meat.

If you can get a platonic to do you solids, hey more power to you!

Edited by 029b10
  • Like 1

I liked your video, and sacred geometry has always interested me, I never took much time to find a good source for studies though, good to have one.

I've heard good alternate explanations & demonstrations given by sceptics how these crop circles can be created by humans, rope + planks. But the geometry part and its link to life's forms was very interesting.

• Like 1

is this connected with laver and david furlong

havent watched the vid

i believe this pattern could be very well be the pattern for all creation it contains all the shapes in geometry and almost looks 3d even when drawn in 2d geneticist have found this pattern in dna and it could be made bigger into infinity (like the universe) http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/sacred-geometry-in-the-flower-of-life-dna-activation-and-the-power-of-sound/ This explains more in other areas

i believe this pattern could be very well be the pattern for all creation it contains all the shapes in geometry and almost looks 3d even when drawn in 2d geneticist have found this pattern in dna and it could be made bigger into infinity (like the universe) http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/sacred-geometry-in-the-flower-of-life-dna-activation-and-the-power-of-sound/ This explains more in other areas

i believe this pattern could be very well be the pattern for all creation it contains all the shapes in geometry and almost looks 3d even when drawn in 2d geneticist have found this pattern in dna and it could be made bigger into infinity (like the universe) http://ascendingstar...of-sound/ This explains more in other areas

i believe this pattern could be very well be the pattern for all creation it contains all the shapes in geometry and almost looks 3d even when drawn in 2d geneticist have found this pattern in dna and it could be made bigger into infinity (like the universe) http://ascendingstar...of-sound/ This explains more in other areas

Link doesn´t work:

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help

Link doesn´t work:

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help

Doesn`t work. Maybe this is caused by a new UM link filter that blocks all links to crop circle related pages.

Edited by toast

That site you are having a great deal of trouble linking to (remove the last space..) starts with this claptrap:

Geneticists have discovered that human DNA undergoes an evolutionary jump by activating some junk DNA when a person is sending positive frequencies through positive affirmations in gratitude

o-rly__ruserious.jpg

..count me out of this one. (Or show me the peer-reviewed research.)

What is so crazy about that statement my life has changed a great deal for the better from being positive about things so why wouldnt it have something to do with "junk dna"

is this connected with laver and david furlong

havent watched the vid

Are you sure you are not paranoid ? there are many people out there in our world interested in crop circles.

This thread has nothing to do with me, or, as far as I know, David Furlong but as I have repeatedly stated -

I have never met the guy or spoken to him....so I would not really know about that....

He just wrote a book which some people on UM can't cope with or the obvious links to signs of a time of Revelation.

It got so 'bad', 1200 views in the last day, that they locked the thread.....sad... but 'truth conquers all' as we are told in

the world's most famous chapel.....Rosslyn Chapel - near Edinburgh - Scotland....so time may tell....

and debunkers beware maybe......

But on this thread, which I just came across looking for interesting topics,... crop circles and geometry... it is absolutely clear

that geometry is an integral part of many crop designs be they man made, or possibly not, so well worth looking at by any

genuine researcher into this phenomena.

Geometry has been considered 'sacred' for a very long time and now we have these geometric and mathematical messages

appearing on the landscape of mainly southern Britain often in complex and amazing forms.

Just students playing around, say some....... but how many people really believe that, if they take a proper look ?

A few diehards, obviously with personal beliefs, but the geometric complexity of some designs clearly indicates to many more

people that we are, at this time, witnessing something most unusual and the messages seem to be in 'sacred geometry'....

Of course crop circles involve geometry. That is how people make them - all of them. There are no crop circles that are not man made.

Are there are any so-called "genuine researcher into this phenomena"? No, not a one.

Is geometry sacred? Only if you say it is. That is all it takes. Just likes numbers are numbers, but some people pretend that some are special. There are numerologists that pretend that pointless arithmetic operations are for some reason important. Just as their is the astrologer, which has nothing to do with astronomy, there is the numerologist, which has nothing to do with the theory of numbers.

What has been learned about the world is that the efforts to force fit some preconceived notion onto the world does not work. Numerology and sacred geometry are examples of preconceived notions that fail in the real world. An example of this was the effort to use Platonic solids as a model for the solar system. Did not work no matter how much they tried to fudge it.

There is nothing sacred about geometry until someone points to something and marks it as sacred. That is no different than pointing to something and labeling a geometry happy. It's a label someone attaches to the shape with no importance to reality.

• Like 2