Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dual Form of GOD

029b10

Since God, having one Eternal Nature defies the laws of Physics by manifesting in different forms like represented by the Trinity of Father, Son and Spirit. Then what falsifiability could disprove that energy can neither be created nor destroyed?

Edited by 029b10

Make believe isn't subject to the laws of physics.

And I'm not sure what you're asking.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

sorry what?

• Like 1

If according to the law of Physics, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, then it did not have a beginning since it could not be created, nor can it end because it can not be destroyed.

Therefore, it you have no beginning, and no end, you would be Eternal, or rather having the timeless nature of Infinity. However, it appears that the law of Physics which establishes energy as having the eternal nature of infinity, which can not be altered, but holds that energy can change form.

So the question is, what's the difference?

Energy isn't a god for a start, nor is it conscious.

• Like 1

Energy isn't a god for a start, nor is it conscious.

That is the general opinion; I would be more inclined to say we have no reason to think so, but energy is really only something we observe doing or being various things and we really have no comprehensible understanding of it.
  • Like 2

That is the general opinion; I would be more inclined to say we have no reason to think so, but energy is really only something we observe doing or being various things and we really have no comprehensible understanding of it.

True, though energy doesn't exist on it's own, it's a property of a physical system.

http://www.nmsea.org...s_of_energy.htm

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Riyeh, could energy be really thought of as change. It isn't a thing or an object, but matter under going change.

True, though energy doesn't exist on it's own, it's a property of a physical system.

If energy doesn't exist on it's own, then would the definition that it can not be created or destroyed an accurate representation of its actual nature?

Riyeh, could energy be really thought of as change. It isn't a thing or an object, but matter under going change.

Change or potential change.

If energy doesn't exist on it's own, then would the definition that it can not be created or destroyed an accurate representation of its actual nature?

By exist on it's own I mean there is no such thing as "pure energy", energy doesn't exist independently from the system that possesses it. It's accurate that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can be transferred between open systems. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

There is always some sort of carrier particle. The photon for example. Unless we are talking about gravitational energy, in which any kind of graviton has not been discovered yet.

Edited by White Crane Feather

The 1st law of thermo dynamics is a little dated in regards to some things.

We know that vacuum energy exists, and seems to violate the 1st law when the virtual pairs tunnel away from each other. However, if the universe is a closed system that then means their anti twin somewhere else. This keeps the universe in balance, but some regions will be denser and more energetic than others thereby making it spear that the 1st law is wrong. But that region is an open system so it doesn't count. Any way, its a mistake to be thinking about it as created or destroyed. Energy can be created and destroyed, but the total energy in a closed system must remain constant.

There is no reason the eternal energy can't be conscious. It only took 4 billion years to evolve your consciousness, imagine what infinity might evolve.

There is no reason the eternal energy can't be conscious. It only took 4 billion years to evolve your consciousness, imagine what infinity might evolve.

Does your hair colour possess consciousness? That doesn't make sense does it? Same with energy being conscious.
  • Like 1

Does your hair colour possess consciousness? That doesn't make sense does it? Same with energy being conscious.

Are you conscious? Is your hair color apart of that conscious system? Are you and your hair and the light reflecting off of that energy?

If one day science finds the existence of noncorporeal intelligent hyperdimensional energy, it would not make Man made myths factual.

• Like 1

Are you conscious? Is your hair color apart of that conscious system? Are you and your hair and the light reflecting off of that energy?

Yes.

No, my hair colour plays no role in my consciousness.

No, energy makes up consciousness, colour, and organisms. It doesn't exist on it's own.

• Like 1

Yes.

No, my hair colour plays no role in my consciousness.

No, energy makes up consciousness, colour, and organisms. It doesn't exist on it's own.

Nothing exists on its own. Your hair color plays a very large role in your consciousness. So does the color of trees, the sound of the radio, the touch of your cloths, and smell and taste of your food. It's quite obviously an open system.

Nothing exists on its own. Your hair color plays a very large role in your consciousness. So does the color of trees, the sound of the radio, the touch of your cloths, and smell and taste of your food. It's quite obviously an open system.

Energy is not a system though, it is a property of a system.

I hope you're not confusing consciousness with "being conscious or aware of"? Everything you listed has no effect on my consciousness, my hair does not make me conscious or unconscious, nor does trees, radios, touch or smell.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I'm interested in the proof that energy has no consciousness...

I'm interested in the proof that energy has no consciousness...

Perhaps reading could be another interest of yours?

The link I posted defines energy as the work a system can do. If Energy can be conscious, maybe Mass has learnt to fly?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

The link I posted defines energy as the work a system can do. If Energy can be conscious, maybe Mass has learnt to fly?

Ah, so that one definition of energy has defined everything there is to know... I'll let physicists know they're done and can go bag groceries now... thanks for the clarity, chum.

Energy is not a system though, it is a property of a system.

I hope you're not confusing consciousness with "being conscious or aware of"? Everything you listed has no effect on my consciousness, my hair does not make me conscious or unconscious, nor does trees, radios, touch or smell.

Your consciousness is an energetic system including what you perceive. Indeed your hair has a pigment in it and with light from the sun reflects to your eyes which causes cascading networks of electrical activity in your brain of recognition, memory, and probably a heap of other things. This is your consciousness at work that includes the hair and even the sun ( or light bulb). What is the material difference between energy and information comeing from the sun, bouncing off a peice of hair, entering your eyes; then the information of which existing and being amplified from the energy in your body and cascading in a number of different functions. From a deterministic perspective, you are the sun, the hair, and the brain.

• Like 1

It certainly has. Last time I checked those jets out there are massive bodys flying!!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm made out of matter and energy, and I'm conscious, so yes energy and matter can be conscious.

• Like 1

What does this have to do with God?

• Like 1