Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Does EVP work?

QueenoftheNight

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogeyman

• tam

• Method

• QueenoftheNight

Can I do IT at Home? dontgetit.gif

333010[/snapback]

Write to

The EVP&TRANSCOMMUNICATION SOCIETY of GREAT BRITAIN&IRELAND

15 Gunton Road,Hackney,London,E5 9jt England

They will give you advice on how to get started.

Or email feros@ferio.fsnet.co.uk

There was a web page but its gone.

You might find the cd( the ghost orchard) with many examples of EVP voices

interesting.

original.gif

Are you serious, I thought you were being sarcastic. We dont know how it works that is why it is a Phemnonal we only know it is Electromagnetic Voices which I dont believe in ( I am a big skeptic ) here is a link of supposed " EVPS "

EVP Recordings

Enjoy huh.gif

Are you serious, I thought you were being sarcastic. We dont know how it works that is why it is a Phemnonal we only know it is Electromagnetic Voices which I dont believe in ( I am a big skeptic ) here is a link of supposed " EVPS "

EVP Recordings

Enjoy  huh.gif

333213[/snapback]

Yes I was serious.Why would you think I was being sarcastic?

Queenofthenight posted can I do it at home?

The EVP experimenters at the address I posted will give advice on how to record EVP.(at home)

I thought I was being helpfull

As for the Electronic Voice Phenomena well I just dont know.

Raymond cass a well known EVP experimenter(sells tapes by the way) reckons they speak in polyglot a mixture of languages and sometimes in a singing mode.

Why?

If it is the dead coming through on EVP why would they speak in polyglot ?Why are they singing?

There are many recorded examples of EVPs question is what are they? wink2.gif

Yeah

I've kinda got sucked into the whole evp thing over the last few weeks.....it raises a lot of questions and ther are spirits over there who are not happy.

Yes you can do it at home very easily if you've got the nerve or as the cowardly lion would say the noive.....i dont !to be honest i'd be scared witless if anything came through to me.

I read Victor zammits book "a case for the afterlife" and i'm now just finished Sarah Esteps book "voices from eternity"....both are free downloads so check them out.

The best information on this can be got from Worlditc.org...which is by far the best site i've seen on the subject.I also joined the forum there and the two administrators...Mark and Rolf are very helpful and i'm sure would guide anyone that wanted to try it......If you do please let us know how you progress and maybe we'll all learn together through you.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

heres the link

www.worlditc.org

Edited by Bogeyman

i think theres something in EVP. I watched a programme a while back showing a man who actually had a phonecall from the 'other side'...the deep voice said something like 'this is your first contact'...it went on from there. Apparently it was a group of professors or something who found a way to get through using a phone line....i personally would be too scared to try to record evp, but thats just me!!!

lisa.x

Anyone interested in this i would seriously urge to check out worlditc.org.its a great site and to me seems 110% genuine.

i think theres something in EVP. I watched a programme a while back showing a man who actually had a phonecall from the 'other side'...the deep voice said something like 'this is your first contact'...it went on from there. Apparently it was a group of professors or something who found a way to get through using a phone line....i personally would be too scared to try to record evp, but thats just me!!!

lisa.x

347047[/snapback]

That was Mark Macy speaking to proffessor Konstantin Raudive after he passed over...!

The proffessor was also an evp researcher when he was alive.Its on the witc site.

Anyone watch Jane Goldman Investigates last night....?

They covered this subject and managed to catch some voices on tape in their own experiment..........This subject cant be debunked.....