Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there a Mod or Admin about? I need one

Guest Gilfaer

Guest Gilfaer

Could someone please tell me how to get hold of an Admin or Mod? I have managed to PM Saru, but have no idea when he/she could be online again and I'd like to get hold of one now.

I can't see a list of Moderators or Admins anywhere.

Could someone please tell me how to get hold of an Admin or Mod? I have managed to PM Saru, but have no idea when he/she could be online again and I'd like to get hold of one now.

I can't see a list of Moderators or Admins anywhere.

Go the the very bottom of the main forum page and you'll find a page for the moderating crew. They're quite abundant, so odds are one is always online at some point in the day.

Saru is a complete enigma however.

Edit: Here's the list of Moderators

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Edited by DecoNoir

Just look in a mirror and say "Beetlejuice" three times.

• Like 4

Thank you guys. How do I tell if one is online or offline?

The same as any member, if they want to be seen as online then they will, you can't tell otherwise. If you have contacted Saru then you'll probably hear quite quickly as he is pretty good and responding quickly. Posting a thread won't get the issue seen too any quicker, since it's already been reported to Admin. :)

Thank you guys. How do I tell if one is online or offline?

Stand still and listen....sometimes you can hear them gently sobbing.

• Like 4

Go to bottom of the main page. If a moderator is online their name will be blue high lighted (unless they're registered anonymously).

I've just thought, why is this in Extraterrestrials & UFOs? Are you being harassed by an ET? I'm not sure even a Mod could help you there.

• Like 1

Please use the "report" button ( at the bottom left of a post or on a member's profile ) to let us know about forum issues.

Thank you.

• Like 2