Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden really wants to run for president

questionmark

Here's Vice President Joe Biden on whether or not he will run for president in 2016: "There may be reasons I don't run, but there's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run."

It's the latest quote in a long line of them that all make one thing crystal clear: Joe Biden would really like to run for president.

That's not a terribly surprising fact given that, in our mind, one of the best indicators of whether you will run for president is whether you have done it before. Once you get the bug, it never (really) leaves you. And, in Biden's case, he has already run for president twice before (1988 and 2008) and absolutely loves the hurly-burly of the political game.

read more

Well, I guess in the name of historic justice the Dems should have their Dubya too....

• Like 3

it's a pity we can't have the onion's incarnation of ol' handsome joe run for it. that's the man to shake things up in washington.

Sad thing is people would vote for crazy joe biden

Well if we get somebody like Romney (or even himself again, wouldn't surprise me) who runs for the conservative side...guess what? You bet'cha your ass people will more likely vote for Biden, if he runs. Biden says stupid things, but Romney takes the cake in stupid remarks. Romney was a poor choice last time, Perry would of been a whole lot better for the conservative side, IMO.

i might vote for him if i was sure he could also shake his head for NO .. instead of the incessant up and down for YES. ( not really )

• Like 1

Sad thing is people would vote for crazy joe biden

I dont think so. I certainly would not.

"Just shoot through the door" Joe is the best hope the Repubs got! If Shillary doesn't run, Joe running would be an almost sure fire win...let's hope the Repubs offer a stinker up too and then maybe third party or Independent candidate has a shot.

• Like 2

"Just shoot through the door" Joe is the best hope the Repubs got! If Shillary doesn't run, Joe running would be an almost sure fire win...let's hope the Repubs offer a stinker up too and then maybe third party or Independent candidate has a shot.

Isn't Rand Paul ® available?

What really makes someone unelectable in the US? Criticism of Israel. It is absolutely necessary to have absolute faith in and absolute love for the state of Israel in public at all times if you want to be a national politician that doesn't want to be discredited. Saying anything that smells even remotely critical of Israel and the ensuing anti Semitic stain will ruin a promising career every time. It's how they slandered Ron Paul; and anyone else foolish enough to stand in the truth and speak it to the power.

So the question I had was, is Joe Biden Zionist enough to be President? The Israeli lobby buys these fluffy yes men up like a rummage sale. No matter how creepy the thing with the knuckles was, I'm still not sure. Maybe Joe isn't Zionist enough?

http://youtu.be/o0ZIJdN05QE

What really makes someone unelectable in the US? Criticism of Israel.

That is changing much faster than some would like. Give it a few more years and the same will apply to criticism of Palestine.

That is changing much faster than some would like. Give it a few more years and the same will apply to criticism of Palestine.

Ahhh. The big puppet show. Isn't it entertaining and distracting?
  • Like 1

Give it a few more years and the same will apply to criticism of Palestine.

Ah what propaganda can do... :whistle:

Really? I hope you're right, but...for example?

That it is fashionable to talk about the Palestinians, today the Prezz of the European parliament did so in the Israeli Knesset (and got the extreme right really pi$$ed off!). Kerry is not afraid of using the B word (boycott, not what you think moderator), boycott Israel; (or at least the settlements outside recognized international borders) is no more a taboo. Things are changing.