Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel scared me today.

universalguy

Hello Forum,

Okay, first off I would like to say hello to everyone on the board. I am a young man who lives on the east coast. I'm not going to get to personal on this forum but I will share experiences that I have. I want to say that the last experience I had scared me. So I will start off by saying that I was born to a poor family; a single mom family. At a very young age I remember my mother being upset over whether or not she would have money for things like food and rent or electricity. One day, before I even went to church or was taught about such things, I went into the bathroom and asked God to please give my mother a good job so she could afford things she needed. I did this because I loved my mother and I could tell she was struggling. The oldest child in a single mother household can feel mom's pain. It's a gift for survival I'm sure.

The next day my mother bursted through the door exclaiming how she had indeed been called for a job in the city. I will never forget that. I never have. I have had the ability to pray for things and receive them for a long time. I have asked for very selfish things in my youth but never the less I received them. Later I stopped 'begging' God for things and I started to have what I feel was an inner dialogue with god himself, not Jesus. It is a very strange thing to explain but I will do my best. It's as if a thought not originating from my own thought path is bourne and processed parallel to what I normally think or am thinking at the time. I have come to rely on this dialogue in life and death situations, in everyday life, and for guidance when I have none.

My closest experience to God was shortly after I tried to kill myself (yes I'm okay now). I jumped out in front of traffic and closed my eyes. I was walking through baltimore and ..... it doesn't matter I just figured living was not helping anyone. So, I remember thinking it will all be over soon but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and there was the truck. Just rolling down the street. Then I noticed there were no cars at all on the road. I sped quickly on foot to my father's house and to my room.

I remember looking up at the ceiling and feeling the eye of God looking at me. This lasted for the shortest amount of time I can imagine. In that brief amount of time I 'heard' everything he told me at once. All in one shot I felt the word "NO" booming in my chest, felt his eye so vividly I could almost see it, and was given such sweet purpose and direction that I cried. After that it was the regular OMG god saved me stuff. I was not driven to a religion however. Quite the contrary.

So let's fast forward to present day. One day while in Italy (I live in the US now) I was debating over a sinful act, something all men do, and expecting god to 'push' my thoughts in a more productive direction ( I learned to do this to continuously 'feel' his prescence b/c after it happens once you are addictied) and instead of him 'correcting' my thoughts a much more alien 'voice' interrupted my thoughts. I was very scared. Not the humbling scared I would have normally but terrified. Right away I started thinking OMG you are a fool for thinking that you were talking to god and you let a demon into your life blah blah blah.

That, needless to say, illicited a god response. I eased up but again I heard that voice. And I thought.... no, it can't be. And right then and there I knew it was an angel. Even better it was female. It's thoughts were not the clear and instant, warm, and knowlegeable god voices but much more unclear and small. I spent several friday nights, yes that's right weekends, trying to understand what the hell it was saying. I went to forums and all that crap trying to find other people that felt or had the same. I didn't really like what I saw so I continued alone lol. Now I can easily hear this crazy thing but things have gone a step further and this is what scared me.

One time I was arguing with my beautiful wife, mind you the angel is steadily making it's opinion know in my head, and a can of soup literraly is flung out of the pantry before both of us. We both stopped. I knelt and picked up the can. I said I must have walked and the vibration slowly moved it off of the shelf. My wife was like no. I put that way in the back against the wall. It was a sign for me to stop yelling at you. Okay, in my head I hear this little psycho angel just going on and on about how sorry she was and constantly asking me if I was scared. It does that a lot. It literrally keeps doing things to make me not scared of anything. It's hard to explain. This crazy female angel has gone through every single skeleton in my closet, I MEAN EVERY ONE, and made a day out of making me not fear it anymore. Harrowing to say the least. She is a very busy thing.

And just today I was heading to the shower after doing a cardio workout downstairs. I reach for the shower handle and low and behold the shower door opens toward my hand. I was so freaking scared it was unexplainable! Of course I hear her saying do not fear do not fear and stuff like if I was 'fallen' I would try to make your scared and lah lah lah. You see that would be the biggest fear of my entire life. An entity closes a door while I'm alone. Hey, that is f/n scarey I don't care how tough you are and I'm actually a very tough guy (bodybuilder, mixed martial artist, combet veteran). She goes on to say I only open doors for you and and you can trust me I'm here forever I love you all that stuff that she normally sings.

So, thanks for reading my book I'm here for questions and yes she won't let me feel scared about that.

Nah, I'm not buying this story at all.

It's too fluffy, too "childish" and "combet" veteran is spelled combat veteran, as anyone would know.

Just my opinion, of course, but I think this is total BS.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 5

'I'm not going to get personal on this forum'.

That was one of the more personal posts I've ever read on here.

Would I be crazy to assume you have no proof of any of this happening?

Tim.

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to UM,

Thanks for sharing your story with us here. When you asked God to give your mother a job and it happened it seemed to me as if that power was YOU willing it to happen. Things like this have happened. As for the "angel" can I just point out that no angel (I'm saying this about a type of angel that's warm and helpful) would never try to scare you. The voices you are getting is a concern. Don't put this down to an angel. It sounds like a negative energy lingering around your home and you're picking up something. Maybe it's not this, I'm only guessing. I don't want to sound off on the "go and see a doctor" (it could be a form of psychosis, but then it might also be a mischievous spirit).

Don't assume that it's the work of an angel.

Perhaps you should distance yourself from this "psychic voice" thing as it's not friendly, especially when it flung an object at you. Focus your mind on other things.

• Like 1

Pallidin, I was just writing and not error checking spelling. I don't want your acceptance or your nod for validity but thanks. Oh and a side note. Don't ever question my sacrifice for my country again. I've lost soldiers to the war. They died for you. Never forget that..... kay? Now have a nice life.

• Like 2

Timothy, what sort of proof are you seeking? This was a paranormal event but I'm not an investigator; I'm a guy who has an entity riding shotgun. Honestly I don't want to watch this play back over and over. That costs sanity.

Rogue Suga. Thanks for your concern. Re-read my book they aren't voices. I quote that word for lack of better explanation. Questioning my sanity is making me chuckle. Your concern is noted but unnecessary. I was a 4 year old kid I didn't make anything happen. I appreciate these responses. You may think you know about angels from scriptures but the real thing is not like that. And if a kick in the pants is what you need it's what you get.

Nah, I'm not buying this story at all. It's too fluffy, too "childish" and "combet" veteran is spelled combat veteran, as anyone would know.

Just my opinion, of course, but I think this is total BS.

Yeah, and the board get flooded too often by this one-page-story-tellers.

• Like 1

I was a 4 year old kid I didn't make anything happen.

(...)

It started to occur at night when I was 4 years old.

Timothy, what sort of proof are you seeking? This was a paranormal event but I'm not an investigator; I'm a guy who has an entity riding shotgun. Honestly I don't want to watch this play back over and over. That costs sanity.

Hey thanks for the reply.

Just set up a webcam to motion record. Logitech are cheap and the Logitech webcam software comes with a motion record option.

You don't have to watch it over and over - just post it here for us to see.

Seems like this female angel is your conscience manifesting itself in a sort of hallucination.

Further than that, being a combat veteran, I'd also suggest PTSD, being into MMA and a combat veteran, I'd suggest head trauma. Being a bodybuilder and all those I'd suggest steroid abuse.

There's a lot of possibilities here, not to mention the factors of your past being largely recalled the way they are due to the Barnum effect.

I believe you believe what you've posted, and I'm sure you remember these things as you've mentioned them, however I don't believe them to be reality.

Now, if you've been checked for ptsd, head trauma, etc etc etc, then I would need to reformat my hypothesis

• Like 2

Likely Guy, no not fiction. Again. I'm not looking for your nod. I'm looking for advice and thoughts. Thanks though.

Well, consider this a test. A lot of new posters have claimed the most preposterous things and never reply.

At least you replied.

• Like 1

Rogue Suga. Thanks for your concern. Re-read my book they aren't voices...

This is the second time that you've referred to 'your book'. Is there a book or are you referring to your opening post?

• Like 1

Thank You for sharing and you should know that this forum is full of skeptics so the responses are typical.

I believe your story. I've had two experiences that resemble something of an angelic prescene. One was during a loved one's passing. I vividly heard a choir (like children?) singing and their voices vibrated through me, if that makes sense. And two weeks ago I heard what sounded like a harp playing in my car as I got out of work. It's difficult to explain and moreso to believe, especially if one isn't a believer of supernatural experiences. Your story is interesting and if you're indeed communicating with an angel, why not ask it, who is the Lord and Savior of mankind? Ask them to recite the Lords Prayer. Test all spirits.

• Like 1

Be afraid. Angels are terrible and without pity, carry savage weapons, and their torture is unmerciful.

• Like 2

Greetings, universalguy.

Saints, pre-cognizant, have been known to have heard God.

Whereas people today are conditioned to believe that crazy,

persons such as yourself generally second guess themselves

and/or learn to remain silent about what they hear. What you

choose to discuss is your decision; however, in the interest of

their sanity, I recommend a strong prayer life to those whom

hear such voices for a simple reason: to hear angels at times

is to also hear humans or, even, demons sometimes.

If you've no religious leanings, then study the virtues whereby

to judge the source of a voice as much as your motive(s) for

lending credence to what it says. Begin with the seven virtues

and the seven deadly sins that they oppose, e.g.

http://2.bp.blogspot... 3.56.11 PM.png

0:-) MGby.

Edited by aka CAT

'My Scarey Angel'

In Cinemas Soon.....starring Hugh Grant and Jennifer Aniston.....

• Like 2

Well, consider this a test. A lot of new posters have claimed the most preposterous things and never reply.

At least you replied.

Can you blame them?

Outright attacks by armchair psychiatrist's make up the majority of posts. Not a very welcoming environment for promoting discussion around unexplained eventsy

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 2

Hello Forum,

Okay, first off I would like to say hello to everyone on the board. I am a young man who lives on the east coast. I'm not going to get to personal on this forum but I will share experiences that I have. I want to say that the last experience I had scared me. So I will start off by saying that I was born to a poor family; a single mom family. At a very young age I remember my mother being upset over whether or not she would have money for things like food and rent or electricity. One day, before I even went to church or was taught about such things, I went into the bathroom and asked God to please give my mother a good job so she could afford things she needed. I did this because I loved my mother and I could tell she was struggling. The oldest child in a single mother household can feel mom's pain. It's a gift for survival I'm sure.

The next day my mother bursted through the door exclaiming how she had indeed been called for a job in the city. I will never forget that. I never have. I have had the ability to pray for things and receive them for a long time. I have asked for very selfish things in my youth but never the less I received them. Later I stopped 'begging' God for things and I started to have what I feel was an inner dialogue with god himself, not Jesus. It is a very strange thing to explain but I will do my best. It's as if a thought not originating from my own thought path is bourne and processed parallel to what I normally think or am thinking at the time. I have come to rely on this dialogue in life and death situations, in everyday life, and for guidance when I have none.

My closest experience to God was shortly after I tried to kill myself (yes I'm okay now). I jumped out in front of traffic and closed my eyes. I was walking through baltimore and ..... it doesn't matter I just figured living was not helping anyone. So, I remember thinking it will all be over soon but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and there was the truck. Just rolling down the street. Then I noticed there were no cars at all on the road. I sped quickly on foot to my father's house and to my room.

I remember looking up at the ceiling and feeling the eye of God looking at me. This lasted for the shortest amount of time I can imagine. In that brief amount of time I 'heard' everything he told me at once. All in one shot I felt the word "NO" booming in my chest, felt his eye so vividly I could almost see it, and was given such sweet purpose and direction that I cried. After that it was the regular OMG god saved me stuff. I was not driven to a religion however. Quite the contrary.

So let's fast forward to present day. One day while in Italy (I live in the US now) I was debating over a sinful act, something all men do, and expecting god to 'push' my thoughts in a more productive direction ( I learned to do this to continuously 'feel' his prescence b/c after it happens once you are addictied) and instead of him 'correcting' my thoughts a much more alien 'voice' interrupted my thoughts. I was very scared. Not the humbling scared I would have normally but terrified. Right away I started thinking OMG you are a fool for thinking that you were talking to god and you let a demon into your life blah blah blah.

That, needless to say, illicited a god response. I eased up but again I heard that voice. And I thought.... no, it can't be. And right then and there I knew it was an angel. Even better it was female. It's thoughts were not the clear and instant, warm, and knowlegeable god voices but much more unclear and small. I spent several friday nights, yes that's right weekends, trying to understand what the hell it was saying. I went to forums and all that crap trying to find other people that felt or had the same. I didn't really like what I saw so I continued alone lol. Now I can easily hear this crazy thing but things have gone a step further and this is what scared me.

One time I was arguing with my beautiful wife, mind you the angel is steadily making it's opinion know in my head, and a can of soup literraly is flung out of the pantry before both of us. We both stopped. I knelt and picked up the can. I said I must have walked and the vibration slowly moved it off of the shelf. My wife was like no. I put that way in the back against the wall. It was a sign for me to stop yelling at you. Okay, in my head I hear this little psycho angel just going on and on about how sorry she was and constantly asking me if I was scared. It does that a lot. It literrally keeps doing things to make me not scared of anything. It's hard to explain. This crazy female angel has gone through every single skeleton in my closet, I MEAN EVERY ONE, and made a day out of making me not fear it anymore. Harrowing to say the least. She is a very busy thing.

And just today I was heading to the shower after doing a cardio workout downstairs. I reach for the shower handle and low and behold the shower door opens toward my hand. I was so freaking scared it was unexplainable! Of course I hear her saying do not fear do not fear and stuff like if I was 'fallen' I would try to make your scared and lah lah lah. You see that would be the biggest fear of my entire life. An entity closes a door while I'm alone. Hey, that is f/n scarey I don't care how tough you are and I'm actually a very tough guy (bodybuilder, mixed martial artist, combet veteran). She goes on to say I only open doors for you and and you can trust me I'm here forever I love you all that stuff that she normally sings.

So, thanks for reading my book I'm here for questions and yes she won't let me feel scared about that.

Can you blame them?

Outright attacks by armchair psychiatrist's make up the majority of posts. Not a very welcoming environment for promoting discussion around unexplained eventsy

The armchair psychs and the prove it detractors are more common than sand.

They search for what they have not, can't, or refuse to experience. Or they are just the ordinary stain of people, who will **** on another for the sake of maintaining the negative inertia in their internal lives.

Easily sidestepped and unimpacting in the endgame.

Sounds like you have a solid handle on your interactions with your inner life universalguy.

Kudoz to you and thanks for your service.

On a side note, I don't think there's any need for fear, often what we interpret as fear, is the presence of our own inner power in response to an intense situation.

• Like 1

of course we can blame them.

you make a claim outside scientific understanding, or reality as we currently understand it, yet bring no proof to substantiate your claim..

That's an anecdote, a story of your personal experience. Personal memory can be twisted, misremembered, outright wrong.

If all you bring are your personal memories, then yes, those are going to be scrutinized.

Edited by Scheming B
  • Like 3

True enough.

Scrutinize all you want, it has no bearing, nor effect on the experience. It merely reinforces your own reality tunnel and makes you feel comfortable. Nothing wrong with that either.

Words are notoriously inept in their ability to transmit information that lies beyond the scope of the definitions.

It's a troubling aspect of trying to share in words, experiences that transcend the depth and breadth of words ability to convey meaning.

Now when you come to assaulting people's shared experiences that you can't innately understand and assuaging them, that's your karma and you'll have to eat it.

I don't deny people their beliefs, that's their way of trying to understand the world around them.

My only issue with the story being told is that the things he's talking about could be explained in other, more mundane areas.

I hope that at some point theres something that happens that can't be explained mundanely. This story doesnt seem to be one of them.

• Like 1

I don't deny people their beliefs, that's their way of trying to understand the world around them.

My only issue with the story being told is that the things he's talking about could be explained in other, more mundane areas.

I hope that at some point theres something that happens that can't be explained mundanely. This story doesnt seem to be one of them.

Stop being a jerk, Scheming.