Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think an ET's Diet would be?

Astra.

Vegans? meat eaters?

Bet it's something out of this world ;)

• Like 1

Babies

• Like 1

Perhaps the sclera of eyeballs?

Baked or fried?

Stewed
  • Like 1

Potatoes maybe?

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

They really can't claim to be evolved if they haven't figured out how to get all the nutrients they need from chocolate.

• Like 3

Vegans? meat eaters?

Bet it's something out of this world ;)

Looking at it logically, their diet will be as a result of their own biology and the food sources in their environment, on their planet. Man has teeth suitable for ripping meat but also able to crush and chew vegetable matter, and our biology allows us to digest both. We even take in foods by drinking, ie, not involving the teeth. (In fact to be honest, there are very few things on this planet that we CANNOT eat. Id expect similar with aliens, on their planet. Even aliens will have evolved

• Like 1

Potatoes maybe?

[media=]

[/media]

Hahaha.. :tsu:
  • Like 1

Your thinking too small! WORLDS! Whole WORLDS! NOM NOM NOM! :D

OmNomNomNom.jpg

NOM NOM back.....lol

Looking at it logically, their diet will be as a result of their own biology and the food sources in their environment, on their planet. Man has teeth suitable for ripping meat but also able to crush and chew vegetable matter, and our biology allows us to digest both. We even take in foods by drinking, ie, not involving the teeth. (In fact to be honest, there are very few things on this planet that we CANNOT eat. Id expect similar with aliens, on their planet. Even aliens will have evolved

Good logical answer as well. But!...yes I say BUT!!... there is NO way they would have finished evolving yet, until they have tried my home made pizza. The tomato based herb sauce is to die for :tu:

They really can't claim to be evolved if they haven't figured out how to get all the nutrients they need from chocolate.

Soooo! true :)
  • Like 1

Weird but I'm too late; soon as I saw this thread I thought, "chocolate."

If they photosynthesize, then their diet is dirt and sunlight. Otherwise it is some form of parasitism or carnivory or herbivory on whatever grows locally (on their planet). It is I think highly unlikely that evolution would be parallel enough for them to make any sort of nutritional use of what grows here.

• Like 1

light... they are all photosynthetic . Or worms.

oop.. Frank beat me to it .. by seconds!

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

Weird but I'm too late; soon as I saw this thread I thought, "chocolate."

If they photosynthesize, then their diet is dirt and sunlight. Otherwise it is some form of parasitism or carnivory or herbivory on whatever grows locally (on their planet). It is I think highly unlikely that evolution would be parallel enough for them to make any sort of nutritional use of what grows here.

Hmm! interesting concept. They may also survive on highly concentrated vitaminised fluids of some sought, with an advanced and technical form of Omega 3 added for brain food. I'd swim very fast if I were you Frank ;)
  • Like 1

Us ! :whistle:

justDONTEATUS :tu:

Big D., your thinking circles too much around that intergalactic smoker of yours ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Big D., your thinking circles too much around that intergalactic smoker of yours ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

YEah ! I know that ,but it funny that everytime I fire that baby up ,A few UFO`s fly over me,And Once after a 24hr smoke I was missing about a pound of smoked deer sausage ? I blame it on E.T. its sounds good to me !

Cheer`s badeskovs ! And Get your self out to Texas for some Real B.B.Q! :tu:

• Like 1