Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In the near future...

Jake G.

Have you ever wondered what the future might look like? Flying cars? Advanced technology? People with extremely long lifespans? Well, you don't know what the future will bring, so your guesses are probably not correct. Anyway, here's what I think the NEAR future will bring. Near as in 2014-2015. We are about to live in an amazing time for humanity. Many things will happen in the next two years, starting towards the middle or end of 2014. It's starting now, it might have started in 2012. I'll describe to you what may come. There will be at least a few catastrophic disasters, the Sochi train station might get bombed very soon. WW3 might begin. The Illuminati might attack. I don't believe that the "New Age," I will call it, will bring very much destruction, but it will bring some. I like to call 2014 the year of revelation, because so many secrets will be revealed. The governments will reveal their secrets all at once. Aliens, or gods, will come to visit, bringing much value in knowledge. Jesus will come again, he may have already been born. The world will "end", but then "begin" again. During this "New Age" time paranormal activity will increase rapidly, as it is doing so now. Which means spirits will be much more powerful than before, and all human psychic abilities will increase rapidly. After the "New Age" when things start to settle down, humans will regain their psychic abilities. Humans used to be able to do many things, like levitate, but that got lost overtime. Everything will be learned again.

So, that's pretty much all I know about what will happen. What can you expect even sooner? Well, psychic powers are increasing now, so anything paranormal will be intensified.You can expect prophecies to come true. Expect corruption, evil, depression. The earth has become corrupt, so it needs to be fixed, that's why Jesus is coming back. You might be able to see UFOs outside, as the aliens will be visiting soon. The best thing you could right now is prepare for the "New Age." You don't want to be caught by surprise, worst case scenario, you'd end up dead. As long as you're witty and prepared, the "New Age" should be fun and exciting!

I don't know what will happen. Welcome aboard Jake G. .. hold on tight :)

• Like 2

Nothing is going to happen "rapidly" dude. The twentieth century was a cesspit in the history of mankind. It will take time to climb out of a pit like that.

I think we are on a turning point. A long road to change, but change for the better. People are slowly becoming more aware. I'd probably call it more of a spiritual awakening.

There's still gonna need a fight to push these changes. But I believe it can be done without death and destruction.

• Like 1

Well, you don't know what the future will bring, so your guesses are probably not correct...

...and, neither are yours.

• Like 1

Jake said, "... the Sochi train station might get bombed very soon."

Since there have been two bombings in two days in Russia last month, you say another "might" happen. You're allying yourself with the law of probabilities. You're laying odds, not prophesying.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Since there have been two bombings in two days in Russia last month, you say another "might" happen. You're allying yourself with the law of probabilities. You're laying odds, not prophesying.

"Yes my mother did pass. What gave it away? Your 'abilities' or the fact I'm 65?"

• Like 1

Nothing is going to happen "rapidly" dude. The twentieth century was a cesspit in the history of mankind. It will take time to climb out of a pit like that.

The events that will occur soon will happen quite rapidly.

As for the rest of you, your pretty confusing.

The events that will occur soon will happen quite rapidly.

As for the rest of you, your pretty confusing.

Thanks Jake, that was one of the first times I laughed out reading a reply.

I quote myself again because you said that I was confusing. What part of what I said, is confusing you?

Edited by Likely Guy

Thanks Jake, that was one of the first times I laughed out reading a reply.

The second coming of Criswell!

The future will bring less cars since they are contributors to pollution. Our collective wisdom will increase. Forget flying cars for the masses because some can barely drive properly on land. Smart cars perhaps where one has no need to drive at all and that will require smart roads as well.

We will have more trains and bicycles in the future too.

We will still have wars but less deaths in them which is an ongoing trend for if the ratio of dead was similar to past wars the tolls of our most recent conflicts would have been higher.

There will be more people who become spiritual and even discovering their gifts to help others. They will be quite mundane gifts such as the ability to receive guidance from dreams and having impressions that someone might need more positive energy sent their way. PSI powers and having ghosts or aliens appear on Letterman or any other talk show will likely not happen. Although some might honor the dead and find ways to feel more connected through our own sense of sacredness.

The New Age is here and exciting for what it is, gradual change. While not exciting enough for all so that they have to add more fantastic scenarios, for me bicycles and trains are exciting enough. That is our future in my view. Many have began healthy change now without waiting for aliens or saviors to return or be born.

Edited by Low Mage

I quote myself again because you said that I was confusing. What part of what I said, is confusing you?

Well, I wasn't actually using probability, but there's nothing wrong with probability, I had my reasons for conceiving a thought that it would get bombed, but I'm starting to doubt myself. So, most likely it won't get bombed, but you can't ever be sure.

The future will bring less cars since they are contributors to pollution. Our collective wisdom will increase. Forget flying cars for the masses because some can barely drive properly on land. Smart cars perhaps where one has no need to drive at all and that will require smart roads as well.

We will have more trains and bicycles in the future too.

We will still have wars but less deaths in them which is an ongoing trend for if the ratio of dead was similar to past wars the tolls of our most recent conflicts would have been higher.

There will be more people who become spiritual and even discovering their gifts to help others. They will be quite mundane gifts such as the ability to receive guidance from dreams and having impressions that someone might need more positive energy sent their way. PSI powers and having ghosts or aliens appear on Letterman or any other talk show will likely not happen. Although some might honor the dead and find ways to feel more connected through our own sense of sacredness.

The New Age is here and exciting for what it is, gradual change. While not exciting enough for all so that they have to add more fantastic scenarios, for me bicycles and trains are exciting enough. That is our future in my view. Many have began healthy change now without waiting for aliens or saviors to return or be born.

See, that's near what I would've said if I was asked what the future would bring in the past, but now that I'm a bit more educated on this topic, I have brought many theories together and they all point the near future being a time of drastic changes.

• Like 1

And oddly the original post is similar to what I would have posted before including the tying up of different theories. Prefer something more sounder now and less theoretical. Reading is always good but I prefer science and history now to doom and gloomers or conspiracy theorists. There is also plenty of reading by those who have a healthy and spiritual outlook on our planet and humanity. The main point we will disagree in is that change will be drastic. My view sees change as ever gradual. Sure there are some chaotic moments but throughout the grand scheme of humanity we have gradually and consistently improved.

From when we crawled out the ocean and up into trees because we were not the dominant species then. How we eventually came down, had more protein which allowed for humans to develop bigger brains which allow critical thinking, and of course to create our capacity of collective knowledge so each generation can at times learn all that previous generations had to discover on their own. We are living in a time where an individual human has potential to access the most amount of information than any previous generation due to the internet. Of course as noted above the information consumed can allow us to be healthier and calm or depending on the variety it could have differing effects.

Some of us are already creating a New Age. We have no need to wait for the dust to clear after a disaster. Some of us already are doing that on very personal levels. We already had our doom and gloom in our very own little lives and now that we have different outlooks we contribute to the positive and gradual change of our planet.

We don't need secrets to be revealed, We don't need hopes that one day humans will levitate again, even if they ever did it was not like every human knew how....

Some want to believe the solution lies in esoterica when it is plainly there within us, within the world, and if we are open to the Universe to change us in healthy ways then the exact information we need, for it varies from individual to individual, will come to us. We have no need to remember secrets or be fearful if we forget. For if something is important the Universe will show you what you need more than once if necessary.

So your view can also be respected, truly without adopting it this other view would have never came into focus. On the other hand your claim is that your view was more like mine until it changed into yours. Funny how the Universe works but it would seem regardless of that contrast we are both on our right paths in this exact moment. A reminder perhaps from the Universe that we don't have to all be on the same page in this very moment to know in the very end things will be better for all.

Our disagreement again is chiefly between gradual vs. drastic change. That disagreement will not change either of our trajectories or that of our planet. We both want good things, we just see them happening in a different order. My ultimate view on changing our planet begins with changing ourselves first, then doing small good things for those around us, and really looking and communicating more with them as well.

For those who cannot be bothered with planetary change and only desire to focus on themselves then my advice is the opposite, for them changing themselves begins with changing our planet first.

It is as if you want to change yourself you need to focus on the planet first and if you want to change the planet you need to focus on yourself first. In the end the same universal goal will be achieved regardless of our methods as long as we truly desire to see improvement in us or the world. In the end we are all one. In the end even if it seems we are on opposite pages we are truly working on improving the same things from different angles as if it is a huge construction project and we each have different tasks.

Some have to tear down walls so new ones are built while others have to actually build the new walls. It might seem that these two teams would not get along, that they are opposites, that they might not even understand how both of their roles are necessary. There are plenty of others tasks too besides building or tearing down walls. Take care and let us continue to disagree with respect for each other as long as possible and even if we forget how let us strive to remember again.

The Illuminati might attack.

More than likely they won't, but it's always fun to pretend.

Anyway ignoring the fact they don't exist, what could they gain by attacking themselves?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Jesus won't be born on Earth as a human again. The next time he comes, he's coming in the sky with his angels. That's what my Bible says.

More than likely they won't, but it's always fun to pretend.

Anyway ignoring the fact they don't exist, what could they gain by attacking themselves?

Maybe some brushing up on conspiracy theory would be in order before commenting on it?

If anyone claims the "Illuminati might attack" then they most likely mean that they are going to reduce, enslave, control the population they consider surplus. It is another elite vs populist conspiracy theory.

Oooh this is fun!

(I like even numbers)2014-2020: The United States slips back into a depression as the money pumped into infrastructure ends back into the hands of the corporations. Corporations continue buying assets and expanding adding jobs while constricting labor unions. Small business will continue to decline, as minimum wage increases so does the rate of small business decline. The wealth and quality of life gap between lower and upper class continues to widen as technology advances. Homelessness and debt skyrocket, forcing government to expand social programs(housing stamps). Labor strikes happen, in-general unorganized desperate protests will take place, allowing a huge division of the country (one side calling fanaticism the other side falling deeper into aggression). This will force the government to expand 'peacekeeping' methods and enforce constrictive regulations(gun confiscation). I don't see ww3 in the midst.

2021-2030:Corporations have expanded and bring unemployment to lowest numbers in years. Social programs continue to expand as living cost has increased dramatically. Severe labor strikes happen resulting in continued 'peacekeeping' restrictions( curfews, alotted times to shop, etc). A new class structure in the works completely obscuring the puppet masters, possible flat wages per class (ie $15/hr-lower class;$25/hr-middle class etc.). Worldwide events cause possible catastrophic war time, in which the world's economy thrives, but effectively neutralizing the generation whom will be most displeased of the actions and able to effectively rebel. Continued labor strikes and in general domestic terrorism resulting in very strict, aggressive and intrusive 'peacekeepers'.

2031-2040: Most of the world has adapted. One world government, blah blah blah

I believe we will do it to ourselves no need for an 'attack'.

Maybe some brushing up on conspiracy theory would be in order before commenting on it?

Can only a delusional person comment on paranoid delusions? Anyway I prefer facts. The real illuminati had little in common with this evil Satanic version.

Can only a delusional person comment on paranoid delusions? Anyway I prefer facts. The real illuminati had little in common with this evil Satanic version.

It is modern folklore. One need not believe it to understand it well enough to discuss it.

Well, I wasn't actually using probability, but there's nothing wrong with probability, I had my reasons for conceiving a thought that it would get bombed, but I'm starting to doubt myself. So, most likely it won't get bombed, but you can't ever be sure.

:huh: