Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding a ‘Bridge to the Afterlife’

UM-Bot

microphone.jpg
After her 22-year-old son died, Karen Mossey wanted to still be able to hear his voice. Through a ghost-hunting technique called EVP - electronic voice phenomenon - Mossey believes she has found a way to hear her son and her father, who died two years ago.

About four years ago, Mossey’s son Robert Browning died after having a seizure while fishing. He suffered from a seizure disorder after a car accident when he was 16.“I always believed life continues after death,” Mossey said.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Telegraph

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Vox

• smallpackage

• ChrisC098

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on who is listening to the tape I suppose. If she listens to the tape she hears her son, if I were to listen to the tape I would probably hear static. I personally feel that this poor woman is trying to hard not to give up hope on her son. However if this is the only way for her to justify her existence then I hope she keeps on hearing her son for many years to come.

Yeah. If someone could prove to me with a tape, then I'd obviously believe it. But if the above happens, then hell, I'd tell them to move on...

Edited by smallpackage