Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

alien save rickshaw

MissJatti

quote:

"Surprise, surprise, the video does not show a genuine teleportation event. In fact, the video was produced with the help of some clever editing and actors. The video is featured in a collection of marketing videos for a Chinese computer game called Dragon Totem Girl (Zhu Xian 2). Rather tellingly, the distinctive dragon-head game logo appears on the roadway after the truck has passed. It was apparently part of an advertising campaign for the game in which the main character used various superpowers (such as teleportation) to help people in their everyday lives.

http://www.hoax-slay...ina-video.shtml

Now why couldn't you be bothered to check it out before posting?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 6

Now why couldn't you be bothered to check it out before posting?

**guess who I'm imitating ;) **

Can you prove that this was actually made for a video game? That seems like just a government cover story. Do you have any proof it's NOT real? I don't believe the description. I'm not convinced.

• Like 1

Can you prove that this was actually made for a video game? That seems like just a government cover story. Do you have any proof it's NOT real? I don't believe the description. I'm not convinced.

pw_takethat.gif

Here's the game's official website, with the video featured on it as well as a few other videos showing this girl using her powers in public. http://x.wanmei.com

It's not real, just a very clever marketing strategy.

• Like 3

pw_takethat.gif

Here's the game's official website, with the video featured on it as well as a few other videos showing this girl using her powers in public. http://x.wanmei.com

It's not real, just a very clever marketing strategy.

kool game woow.. i wanna play it.... err is it out on the PS4 some time soon????

[continuing in the same vein]

This video has NEVER been debunked. No-one has EVER proven that it's not real. Until then we have to assume that this is the REAL DEAL!

The last time this video did the rounds it was a human with super powers and I saw it on a website being touted as a guardian angel saving someone. Now it's an alien?

I say it's a superfast dogmanrax.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Now why couldn't you be bothered to check it out before posting?.

Ouch! ;)

• Like 1

It is a slickly made piece of video footage IMO, the kind of thing that might be used to advertise a new season of some sort of superhero TV series. Pity it's been so gullibly believed as aliens/angels/superhumans doing their thing.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1