Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mizzou lineman comes out

Rafterman

I was certainly sick and tired of hearing about Manti Te'o's "girlfriend". :whistle:

I hear that. I couldn't listen to ESPN for a week or two because of this idiocy. Sports news is becoming very hard to listen to. ESPN main subjectcs right now are:

1. Gay guy in the draft fills hours a day of talking head time. Almost zero talk about the draft and if they do talk about the draft ,Sam has to be part of it.

2. Miami Dolphins "bullied" a 300lb lineman. More hours per day of catterwauling form talking heads and networks.

3. Gay basketball player can't find a team after coming out. He couldn't find a team before coming out either but that doesn't matter.

4. NBC reporterr makes skier cry, supposedly badgering him. Hours and hours and hours of talking head analysis.

5. Football is full of thugs because Richard Sherman was wound up after making a great play to end the game. Catterwauling and whining.

There are more but I honestly can't listen to ESPN on the radio any longer beacuse I don't care about any of the above subjects and they can't leave it alone. Its like TMZ with shoulder pads.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

I hear that. I couldn't listen to ESPN for a week or two because of this idiocy. Sports news is becoming very hard to listen to. ESPN main subjectcs right now are:

1. Gay guy in the draft fills hours a day of talking head time. Almost zero talk about the draft and if they do talk about the draft ,Sam has to be part of it.

2. Miami Dolphins "bullied" a 300lb lineman. More hours per day of catterwauling form talking heads and networks.

3. Gay basketball player can't find a team after coming out. He couldn't find a team before coming out either but that doesn't matter.

4. NBC reporterr makes skier cry, supposedly badgering him. Hours and hours and hours of talking head analysis.

5. Football is full of thugs because Richard Sherman was wound up after making a great play to end the game. Catterwauling and whining.

There are more but I honestly can't listen to ESPN on the radio any longer beacuse I don't care about any of the above subjects and they can't leave it alone. Its like TMZ with shoulder pads.

Well what do you think all that whining about politics sounds like? It sounds exactly the same.

Well what do you think all that whining about politics sounds like? It sounds exactly the same.

You mean people talking about politics on political radio shows? How is that the same? If i tune into a politics based radio show I expect to hear political talk, if I tune into a sports oriented radio show I expect to hear about sports. Now, all of the above are certainly stories and ESPN does need to report them but I am objecting to the high percentage of time that is spent on this stuff.

Of course, if the numbers are up then ESPN is doing what is best for them and I, as always, have the right to tune out , which I do. I hope a lot of other listeners are doing the same thing which ESPN will react to by limiting it. If they aren't then I will have to listen or get a satellite radio. It's a free market

• Like 2

You mean people talking about politics on political radio shows? How is that the same? If i tune into a politics based radio show I expect to hear political talk, if I tune into a sports oriented radio show I expect to hear about sports. Now, all of the above are certainly stories and ESPN does need to report them but I am objecting to the high percentage of time that is spent on this stuff.

Of course, if the numbers are up then ESPN is doing what is best for them and I, as always, have the right to tune out , which I do. I hope a lot of other listeners are doing the same thing which ESPN will react to by limiting it. If they aren't then I will have to listen or get a satellite radio. It's a free market

I mean people talking about politics, politics.

It's a free market so long as you don't keep those gays in chains by having this group of people over here who aren't gay who can do this, and that group of people over there who are gay who can do that. Conservatives love to whine about this gay stuff. it's a political football they use to appeal to their conservative voting bloc before an election. And then they win the election and absolutely nothing happens, like abortion, like the debt, like the humble foreign policy we never got, like the prescription drug bill you keep falsely assigning to democrats, and the list of broken promises and political hypocrisies goes ever on.

How can football be percieved as anything BUT gay? I mean, the guys pad themselves in all the right places. They do a lot of bending over. They dog pile and lay on top of each other. They crash into each other. They put their hands in another's perineum to pass a ball. They pat each other on the but.

This poor fella did not have to reach too far, since football already seems so gay.

But you know, I love football, for all the reasons listed above.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

How can football be percieved as anything BUT gay? I mean, the guys pad themselves in all the right places. They do a lot of bending over. They dog pile and lay on top of each other. They crash into each other. They put their hands in another's perineum to pass a ball. They pat each other on the but.

This poor fella did not have to reach too far, since football already seems so gay.

Getting tackled by their junk:

If you'd call football gay I'd like to hear your thoughts on pro-wrestling...

post-117199-0-37007600-1392837170_thumb.

• Like 1

Ok, now you are just embarrassing us. :blush: