Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
markdohle

Brilliant chanting

3 posts in this topic

markdohle

Marcus Aurelius

Mark, thank you for posting this. The music is absolutely beautiful. While most Christians I know really like contemporary praise and worship, I personally am not a fan. My praise and worship has always been and will always be Chant; both Eastern Orthodox and Gregorian. I have countless chant cd's and mp3's. You should look up the cd series Sacred Treasures on Amazon. They are really good collections of Orthodox chant. I also enjoyed watching the video and seeing the Icons. I actually collect Icons. Simply amazing. Imo nothing surpasses the sheer beauty of the Orthodox Church!

• Like 1

markdohle

Mark, thank you for posting this. The music is absolutely beautiful. While most Christians I know really like contemporary praise and worship, I personally am not a fan. My praise and worship has always been and will always be Chant; both Eastern Orthodox and Gregorian. I have countless chant cd's and mp3's. You should look up the cd series Sacred Treasures on Amazon. They are really good collections of Orthodox chant. I also enjoyed watching the video and seeing the Icons. I actually collect Icons. Simply amazing. Imo nothing surpasses the sheer beauty of the Orthodox Church!

I love icons as well. Thanks for the recommendation, I will go to Amazon,com and look at the chant collection.

peace

mark

• Like 1