Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

something caught my attention

MissJatti

sorry if a similar post is already up

This video is not available in my country.

Dont worry, more HC/AA nonsense with...Giorgio T

Blurb under the vid you cant see says:

With the recent discovery of Dwarka the Legendary City of Bhagavan Sri Krishna as recorded in many ancient Vedic scriptures such as Mahabharata and Bhagavata Purana; archaeologists and historians have been forced to accept that the ancient Sanskrit Vedic Scriptures are factual histories of ancient India.

However, rather than study these ancient texts they continue to persist in their erroneous speculations. Unfortunately they cannot enter into this vast ocean of knowledge due to their own gross ignorence, and unfortunately they will not listen to those who can. The Aryans who worship Lord Sri Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead were well acquainted with space travel, as there was constant universal coming and going between all the planets in our solar system and beyond.

The mundane scientists cannot grasp the fact that there is Elemental existence; on this planet, as well as others, that is to say that intelligent lifeforms exists in subtle energy! There are subtle entities who's bodies are composed of all the known elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Ether, and more Subtle elements Mind, Intelligence, and False ego. The Vedas are full of narrations of such space travel and the nature of life on other planets.

UFO does not necessarily mean of alien origin, but the fact that this and many other forms of advanced technology were prevelant on earth so long ago opens up a whole new line of research for all those who are interested in finding the truth. If ufologists really want to understand alien existence they would do well to study the ancient Vedas, in particular Srimad Bhagavatam, which was specifically compiled for the peoples of this age! The narration of the event described in this video can be studied by following this link. http://krsnabook.com/ch76.html

• Like 3

sorry if a similar post is already up

heres the REAL info you need to watch, ten mins each. NOT the AA rubbish

as i was watching the programme, i got thinking

Atlantis, there was speculation that Atlantis had ufo/alien connections.

Could ufo destroy the city of Atlantis, just like the theory in the video, that ufo destroyed the city of dwaraka

Could ufo destroy the city of Atlantis, just like the theory in the video, that ufo destroyed the city of dwaraka

Go to the ancient history thread for a discussion on Atlantis

Go to the ancient history thread for a discussion on Atlantis

I care less on ancient history, be it dwarka or atlantis, unless there is ufo/ET involved, thats why i posted this thread under Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon

Even the video is called ufo attack 5000 years ago

Click (and read) the links posted by seeder in post 4,... after that maybe you can come back and tell us if that also got you thinking.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3

Despite these wild claims of "clear instructions of flying machines" with all the descriptions and depictions, not a single one makes an ounce of aerodynamic sense, nor can a single one comply with physics, and not a single claimant has the gumption to go out and use this information to prove these impossible behemoth contraptions could even hold together, let alone fly.

Be nice to see one of these oh so knowledgeable people put their money where their mouths are.

Here you go esoteric people, impress us. Lets see one f these things fly. I double dog dare you all.

shakuna_Vimana.jpgpl14.jpg

pl04.jpg

• Like 5

This video is not available in my country.

Then is time to move! ;)

• Like 1

Is Atlantis actually real? Was it actually found?

Edited by ReaperS_ParadoX

are they suggesting that people made flying machines many millennia ago, and people were the ones who destroyed the city of dwarka

are they suggesting that people made flying machines many millennia ago, and people were the ones who destroyed the city of dwarka

I offered some links to 3 short vids above, one is about the alleged flying machines, kindly watch!!

• Like 1

Didn t Johnny Quest do a documentary about this topic? I think I saw it when I was 8yrs old in 1963 ?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Construction of Dwaraka
http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Dwaraka.htm
Interesting descriptions about its construction are found in Puranas.

"Fearing attack from Jarasangh and Kaalayvan on Mathura, Shri Krishna and Yadavas left Mathura and arrived at the coast of Saurashtra. They decided to build their capital in the coastal region and invoke the Vishwakarma the deity of construction. However, Vishwakarma says that the task can be completed only if Samudradev, the Lord of the sea provided some land. Shri Krishna worshipped Samudradev, who was pleased and gave them land measuring 12 yojans and the Lord vishwakarma build Dwaraka, a "city in gold".

This beautiful city was also known as Dwaramati, Dwarawati and Kushsthali. Another story says that at the time of the death of Shri Krishna, who was hit by the arrow of a hunter near Somnath at Bhalka Tirth, Dwaraka disappeared in the sea.

The information and material secured through underwater excavation off Dwaraka corroborates with the references to the City of Dwaraka, made in the Great Epic Mahabharata and various other Sanskrit literary works. In
Mahabharata, there is a specific account about the submerging of Dwaraka, by the sea which reads thus:The sea, which had been beating against the shores, suddenly broke the boundary that was imposed on it by nature. The sea rushed into the city. It coursed through the streets of the beautiful city. The sea covered up everything in the city. Even as they were all looking, Arjuna saw the beautiful buildings becoming submerged one by one. Arjuna took a last look at the mansion of Krishna. It was soon covered by the sea. In a matter of a few moments it was all over. The sea had now become as placid as a lake. There was no trace of the beautiful city which had been the favourite haunt of all the Pandavas. Dwaraka was just a name; just a memory."

The importance of the discovery of Dwaraka lies not merely in providing archaeological evidence needed for corroborating the traditional account of the submergence of Dwaraka but also indirectly fixing the date of the Mahabharata which is a landmark in Indian history. The Thermoluminiscence date of the pottery from Bet Dwaraka which is also connected with the Krishna legend is 3520 years Before Present. Identical pottery is found in the submerged city of Dwaraka.  Thus the results have proved that the account in Mahabharata as to the existence of a beautiful capital city of Dwaraka of Sri Krishna was not a mere figment of imagination but it did exist.

• Like 1

By all means respect, but what is this crap?

• Like 1

On 11/02/2014 at 4:19 AM, seeder said:

Not available in AU, (the video) but l read most of it.

The author and the researchers didn't get that it created antigravity, and as such, could lift off the ground. The Nazis messed around with some material that could turn into a liquid when spun fast enough, and create antigravtiy affects. They couldn't get it to work, but did achieve some promising results.

B)

• Like 1

The video in the OP comes from the Hysteria channel which is low on truth these days especially when it comes to sharks, mermaids, and UFOs.

The video is a mockumentary. Saying it is a documentary is part of the mockumentary genre. There is no known anti-gravity. The Nazis did not get anti-gravity effects.

• Like 2

The people in the video are well known fringe authors. Cremo and Childress both put out books of fiction.

The part about the submerged city can be read about here in Hindu Today and in the post below:

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=1585

The rest of the video keeps relying on the falsehood of the discovery of a sunken city as the basis for their story. Since that is not true, their entire story falls apart.

• Like 2

On 10 February 2014 at 11:13 PM, psyche101 said:

Despite these wild claims of "clear instructions of flying machines" with all the descriptions and depictions, not a single one makes an ounce of aerodynamic sense, nor can a single one comply with physics, and not a single claimant has the gumption to go out and use this information to prove these impossible behemoth contraptions could even hold together, let alone fly.

Be nice to see one of these oh so knowledgeable people put their money where their mouths are.

Here you go esoteric people, impress us. Lets see one f these things fly. I double dog dare you all.

shakuna_Vimana.jpgpl14.jpg

pl04.jpg

In the vacuum of space a spaceship could be a meter long and 300 meters wide.. With no drag, surely any shape would be propelled? Shame they didn't keep the schematics of the boosters that got them up there?

Esoteric, this backwoods yokels gonna look this word up! Nice one!!

Edited by SNR
Esoteric sounds cool
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SNR said:

In the vacuum of space a spaceship could be a meter long and 300 meters wide.. With no drag, surely any shape would be propelled? Shame they didn't keep the schematics of the boosters that got them up there?

Esoteric, this backwoods yokels gonna look this word up! Nice one!!

Mate check that design.

How well do you reckon propellers are going to work in the vacuum of space??? :P 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Mate check that design.

How well do you reckon propellers are going to work in the vacuum of space??? :P 

Haha You nutter, an object doesn't have to have propellers to be propelled, does it?? I don't know.. Maybe I missed that class..

I suppose the clues in the world propeller! Duh!!

You know what I meant.. Projected in a forward motion.. I know what forward means anyway lol.

And by drag I didn't mean a he-she with tackle intact!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stereologist said:

The video in the OP comes from the Hysteria channel which is low on truth these days especially when it comes to sharks, mermaids, and UFOs.

You telling me there's even false stories on mermaids now! 

I'm shocked, is nothing sacred anymore..

• Like 3

You've seen all the Sci Fi movies.. and seen the huge piles of junk they get to fly...   http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47brotherthebig/03files/Vimanas_Mercury_Vortex_Technology.html

This provides a most simplistic idea of the potential of the mercury engines. This is one kind of a propulsion mechanism that the vimanas of Kali-yuga may use. Other variations are also described. Not only do these texts contain directions on how to make such engines, but they also have been found to contain flight manuals, aerial routes, procedures for normal and forced landings, instructions regarding the condition of the pilots, clothes to wear while flying, the food to bring and eat, spare parts to have, metals of which the craft needs to be made, power supplies, and so on. Other texts also provide instructions on avoiding enemy craft, how to see and hear what occupants are saying in enemy craft, how to become invisible, and even what tactics to use in case of collisions with birds. Some of these vimanas not only fly in the sky, but can also maneuver on land and fly into the sea and travel under water.

There are many ancient Vedic texts that describe or contain references to these vimanas, including the Ramayana, Mahabharata, Rig-veda, Yajur-veda, Atharva-veda, the Yuktilkalpataru of Bhoja (12th century A.D.), the Mayamatam (attributed to the architect Maya), plus other classic Vedic texts like the Satapathya Brahmana, Markandeya Purana, Vishnu Purana, Bhagavata Purana, the Harivamsa, the Uttararamcarita, the Harsacarita, the Tamil text Jivakacintamani, and others. From the various descriptions in these writings, we find vimanas in many different shapes, including that of long cigars, blimp-like, saucer-shapes, triangular, and even double-decked with portholes and a dome on top of a circular craft. Some are silent, some belch fire and make noise, some have a humming noise, and some disappear completely.

These various descriptions are not unlike the reports of UFOs that are seen today. In fact, David Childress, in his book Vimana Aircraft of Ancient India & Atlantis, provides many reports, both recent and from the last few hundred years, that describe eye witness accounts of encounters with UFOs that are no different in size and shape than those described in these ancient Vedic texts. Plus, when the pilots are seen close up, either fixing their craft or stepping outside to look around, they are human-like, sometimes with a Oriental appearance, in clothes that are relatively modern in style. In other reports, we have read where the craft may have alien type beings on board along with ordinary humans navigating the craft.

According to scholar Ratnakar Mahajan who wrote a brochure on Talpade. ‘Being a Sanskrit scholar interested in aeronautics, Talpade studied and consulted a number of Vedic treatises like Brihad Vaimanika Shastra of Maharishi Bharadwaja Vimanachandrika of Acharya Narayan Muni Viman yantra of Maharish Shownik Yantra Kalp by Maharishi Garg Muni Viman Bindu of Acharya Vachaspati and Vimana Gyanarka Prakashika of Maharishi Dhundiraj’. This gave him confidence that he can build an aircraft with mercury engines. One essential factor in the creation of these Vedic aircraft was the timing of the Suns Rays or Solar energy (as being now utilised by NASA) when they were most effective to activate the mercury ions of the engine. Happily for Talpade Maharaja Sayaji Rao Gaekwad of Baroda a great supporter of the Sciences in India, was willing to help him and Talpade went ahead with his aircraft construction with mercury engines. One day in 1895 (unfortunately the actual date is not mentioned in the Kesari newspaper of Pune which covered the event) before an curious scholarly audience headed by the famous Indian judge/ nationalist/ Mahadeva Govin-da Ranade and H H Sayaji Rao Gaekwad Talpade had the good fortune to see his un manned aircraft named as ‘Marutsakthi’ take off, fly to a height of 1500 feet and then fall down to earth.

But this success of an Indian scientist was not liked by the Imperial rulers. Warned by the British Government the Maharaja of Baroda stopped helping Talpade. It is said that the remains of the Marutsakthi were sold to ‘foreign parties’ by the relatives of Talpade in order to salvage whatever they can out of their loans to him. Talpade’s wife died at this critical juncture and he was not in a mental frame to continue with his researches. But his efforts to make known the greatness of Vedic Shastras was recognised by Indian scholars, who gave him the title of Vidya Prakash Pra-deep.

Talpade passed away in 1916 un-honoured, in his own country.

As the world rightly honours the Wright Brothers for their achievements, we should think of Talpade, who utilised the ancient knowledge of Sanskrit texts, to fly an aircraft, eight years before his foreign counterparts

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47brotherthebig/03files/Vimanas_Mercury_Vortex_Technology.html