Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon/ghosts pushing people?

outoftheworld

Hi, there. About ten years ago, when i was abroad, a person was telling me how he randomly fell down a flight of steps for no reason, there was nothing slippy he didnt trip or anything, he just found himself falling down a flight of 12 steps and broke his ankle.

Whilst he was lucky he wasnt seriously injured, he told me at the time how his gran was a medium, and had said many times about the house being haunted or having spirits.

Anyway i thought nothing of it.

However today, i was in the house by myself and i got up to put my shoes on, and i found myself almost flying half way acros the room.. not literaly flying but a reallly big stumble i literally went head over heels,

There was nothing i could have tripped on, no obstacles, and no i wasnt in a dosey or tired mood at the time.

This has happened several times, before, and when this happens it isnt like a little trip its like a major tumble of a few feet, almost like i was pushed, but nobody there.

I didnt feel any force on me as if i had been pushed either.

This has happened now about 6 times in the last few years, and no it isnt always in the same house. It happened to me once when i was in a hotel too.

I am wondering if anyone can relate to this

Edited by outoftheworld
  • Like 1

naughty spirits. They like to make people trip and fall and injured. it happened to me a lot but i managed to avoid from falling. last time i fall was on 3bowl of glass and it leave me scars. i was trying to avoid from falling but it seems i can't stand up fast.

Sounds more like an equilibrium being off to me.

If these spirits are there and are able to physically push, then it stands to reason you'd feel force of a push.

• Like 4

naughty spirits. They like to make people trip and fall and injured. it happened to me a lot but i managed to avoid from falling. last time i fall was on 3bowl of glass and it leave me scars. i was trying to avoid from falling but it seems i can't stand up fast.

are you being serious? i cant tell if sarcasm

If these spirits are there and are able to physically push, then it stands to reason you'd feel force of a push.

what is an equilibrium being i googled it, it just came up with a movie

also yes, like i say i do not feel any kind of push, but its a rather big stumble, not like a dosey trip over a shoe or something

are you being serious? i cant tell if sarcasm

I think it's sarcasm myself. However, I was wondering what type of wood on the steps?

I'm pretty clumsy - I have actually managed to trip my way UP a set of stairs on one occasion. I never considered a "nefarious" force though, just a comical capacity to be easily distracted - the thing about being distracted is we don't realise it's happened unless there is an outcome like a fall or other accident, self observation is the best for keeping these things to a minimum if not stopping them all together. It is amazing how much momentum tripping forward can create - it can seem unnatural I suppose, but I personally doubt it.

• Like 3

That was my first thought too.

what is an equilibrium being i googled it, it just came up with a movie

If you're stumbling/falling over for no reason it could be that your balance is off.

http://www.thefreedi...com/equilibrium

If you are losing your balance a lot, then it might be a good idea to visit your Dr for a check-up.

• Like 3

Another thing - being overtired or thinking about too many things at once and not concentrating about what you're doing, there are a number of things besides a medical condition that can make a person clumsy.

I'm pretty clumsy - I have actually managed to trip my way UP a set of stairs on one occasion.

So have I :D

• Like 2

Yep... if it's not clumsiness, visit a doctor. I was doing similar, stumbling, for a while and it transpired that I had an uric acid imbalance caused by my dodgy liver. Got some meds and dietary advice from doctor and no more stumbling. :)

• Like 2

Yep...Sounds medical than mystical.

• Like 3

I'm leaning to medical causes too. Or maybe just random oops moments. I know I've taken a couple spills that were pure oops, how the heck did I manage that? sort of moments.

From the spookier point of view. There's ghost stories out there about getting pushed. I think usually they are more ghost/poltergeist stories than demonic ones.

I agree, get checked out first by a doctor. I have a balance problem due to a problem with my ears.

At the same time I have encountered both friendly and unfriendly physical touch by spirits. You'd definitely feel it, it's exactly the same as a real person doing it but no-one is there.

The latest incident actually happened to my non- believing husband. He had his rib broken by a spirit here who was a bit angry that my hubby was upsetting me. He was kneeling near me as we were having a deep discussion and he suddenly yelped and grabbed at his left side, the side away from me and the furniture and said he just had what felt like someone poke/ slam him really hard in the ribs. He was in pain still weeks later, as he's had broken ribs before (playing football) he knew what it was.

Unfortunately, some people are more vulnerable to outside spiritual entities than others. I do believe in demons/ghosts pushing people down. I am 1/4 native american and knew many people who were native that had problems with psychic protection of themselves.

An older gentleman from Santee Sioux tribe in Flandreau went to Washington, DC for a Veterans Acheivement award and was invited to the White House for a picture with the President. On his way out as he was walking down the steps he fell down all the steps and broke his jaw and his arm. His companions were completely surprised because they felt something push him as they were helping him walk down (they were one each side holding his arms).

I would pray more, get checked by doctors for medical and if Native American (as your avatar implies) go to elders for protections and go outside for fresh air /nature to see eagles....Eagles always work for me.

:st :st :su