Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An Unexplained Mysteries Youtube Channel?

CRYSiiSx2

I had made a weird youtube channel a few years back, logged in to see it's pretty popular. I'm wondering, with UM's consent, if we could make Unexplained Mysteries a youtube channel, dedicated to unexplained phenomenon, and real news as well. I would need help doing it as I can see it being a pretty busy channel.

We could all be part of it, and create what would be something (in my opinion) VERY popular.

Thank you. Also, if needed I have some videos I can show that will prove I'm not incompetent to making videos :)

• Like 1

You know, if this gains traction a thing like a round table discussion on current paranormal/supernatural stories might be a neat thing to do to expand the product.

Just, obviously have to be cordial to each other

Guys, I don't want a UM youtube channel to be one to spread a bunch of false lies like some of them out there. I want a few volunteers who isn't afraid to talk on a mic and critically analyze as the video goes on. I want this to be a community type thing.

We need some type of channel that doesn't post nonsense... it's needed guys. Can you guys vision a video with Waspie providing facts about how it works? We could be the next big thing...

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 1

It's a nice idea in principle but I think it's going to be way too difficult to do without a massive commitment of time and resources.

Putting out quality, original video content on a regular basis is a major undertaking.

• Like 1

It's a nice idea in principle but I think it's going to be way too difficult to do without a massive commitment of time and resources.

Putting out quality, original video content on a regular basis is a major undertaking.

I have a YouTube channel! What you say is accurate.

Not to mention the decisions going into what gets put up. Would it be free reign? Administrator choice? Oy the headaches.

I use to have a very popular youtube channel where i did reviews on what ever tickled my fancy. I got involved with a group of liked minded reviewers and it was a rocky ride. I didn't stay very long, Real life was over whelming and having issues with copyright on music and also the material used. Heck I lost almost all my reviews because of the music i used and one guy lost half of his were removed due to the owners complaining to youtube of using footage/photos with our their permission. The next problem is production, cost, being approved by Mods s(if you using UM name) since some material, jokes, attitude may not reflect this site. Also you have the skeptics VS believers point of view which is hard to please either crowd by the poster. Saying this, I am considering getting on my high horse and do a some what witty break down on ghost apps and read the articles and break them down from there. If i did this with UM, I do not think it would go down too well.

So true. This is (mostly) a text-based site. I don't think Youtube could do the justice that currently exists on UM.