Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something for Illuminati

ambelamba

Eh...let's see...

To call them out, we need some serious logistics and equipment.

We gotta surround the whole Earth with some kind of dreadnoughts or battlecruisers. Place them on the low orbit, then start pulverize the entire planet with tungsten-osmium shells non-stop from coilguns.

And...if there's such thing as dimensional interdictors, which is a device that blocks any kind of interdimensional travel, we can practically lock all up in the planet and pulverize it until amoebas start waving the white flag.

And to make sure Illuminati got the message, don't forget to glass the surface of entire Earth with plasma bombardment. And the same bombardment will boil the oceans and vaporize them.

But why do I have this feeling that the members of Illuminati will survive this no matter what? Should we bring Planet Killers to make sure no one escapes?

• Like 3

Okay then..

• Like 1

Can we not just ask Chuck Norris to come out of retirement? My daffodils would be killed if we pulverised the planet.

• Like 2

Eh...let's see...

To call them out, we need some serious logistics and equipment.

We gotta surround the whole Earth with some kind of dreadnoughts or battlecruisers. Place them on the low orbit, then start pulverize the entire planet with tungsten-osmium shells non-stop from coilguns.

And...if there's such thing as dimensional interdictors, which is a device that blocks any kind of interdimensional travel, we can practically lock all up in the planet and pulverize it until amoebas start waving the white flag.

And to make sure Illuminati got the message, don't forget to glass the surface of entire Earth with plasma bombardment. And the same bombardment will boil the oceans and vaporize them.

But why do I have this feeling that the members of Illuminati will survive this no matter what? Should we bring Planet Killers to make sure no one escapes?

I know there's a lot of time to kill being a background actor, but good God, man, play Words With Friends or something.

• Like 3

So essentially you want to destroy life on earth.

WHY ?

• Like 1

"All of life on Earth" would include all of us, would it not? "We" had better not kill me, or there will be hell to pay!

• Like 1

People are a lot like a box of chocolates... Some are mostly nut's. And we know who you are,peter.

People are a lot like a box of chocolates... Some are mostly nut's. And we know who you are,peter.

Let's say I was driven to the edge and decided to go HAL9000. Seems like it's all goddamn sock puppet show.

• Like 1

Seriously, I feel that the whole world is coming to a critical mass. I have a feeling that something will happen. I just hope I can go into hiding and live like a hermit during the time of...transition.

Seriously, I feel that the whole world is coming to a critical mass. I have a feeling that something will happen. I just hope I can go into hiding and live like a hermit during the time of...transition.

So,this "critical mass" you speak of...What do you think will happen?A natural disaster?Man made?Viking Apocalypse?

So,this "critical mass" you speak of...What do you think will happen?A natural disaster?Man made?Viking Apocalypse?

I don't know. I wish I knew.

So, this so called conspiracy theory remains vague and 'fluffy'?

And you don't have a clue about the illuminati, do you?

Edited by Likely Guy

So, this so called conspiracy theory remains vague and 'fluffy'?

And you don't have a clue about the illuminati, do you?

No. That's why I go for the extreme solution.

You know...I plan to get a medical card from a local evaluation clinic on the next day off. Dropping some oil will make feel better. I was once a peaceful person. Years of frequent misfortune with uncanny frequency made me a man with rage.

Edited by ambelamba
  • Like 1

So you're going to attack yourself in order to fight some imaginary bogey man?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

My ex boyfriend believe they were spying on him and he started preparing for the War thinking they would come to his house cause he knew the truth about them.

When he went on for hours watching youtube videos almost every single day, I knew he lost it. Our relationship turned sour not far after that, cause he was literally obsessed with it.

Don't believe every little thing you read into. That's all I can say about it; cause I dated my ex boyfriend for three years and he shoved all these conspiracies theories down my throat. :sm

Fear is the greatest manipulator of all, it's smoke and mirrors. If such a cynical group exists they would take a page from the Catholics 'Doom is imminent, support the church and you're soul will be saved!'. Not saying it is not happening or could not happen, but the greatest defense is love and devotion to natural law. There is a reason our country was founded by protestants whom disliked Catholicism(might have been the failure of the church to 'purge' the earth of non god fearing men). Meh I digress haha

• Like 1

My ex boyfriend believe they were spying on him ... I dated my ex boyfriend for three years and he shoved all these conspiracies theories down my throat. :sm

So are you saying, '"it's too scary, I prefer not to believe."

Well, jack might have said it best, " You can't handle the truth!"

So are you saying, '"it's too scary, I prefer not to believe."

Well, jack might have said it best, " You can't handle the truth!"

Where did she say anything remotely like that?

You might understand the truth better when you learn to read.

• Like 2

Something for Illuminati what’s the point dealing with those cult group what they call them selves and those link with them. As is they are just like average human beings nothing more or less. All they due follow that old tablet that is out there bright this day that many people known as scared text or the meaning slab for new world order.

As is if they have chance to take out about 90% of human pupations by doing this and that behind the doors of and yet those followers so call them self’s other means elite and etc. I don’t see them as that just worth less cult and control with awarding and punishment systems even though they are tied in to many things that many people has heard of. As is if they have a chance to be successful at the end they get nothing more what you keep in terms of how well they are going to live well on the planet many thing they have done with people. Just think about it for awhile for time being.

My ex boyfriend believe they were spying on him and he started preparing for the War thinking they would come to his house cause he knew the truth about them.

When he went on for hours watching youtube videos almost every single day, I knew he lost it. Our relationship turned sour not far after that, cause he was literally obsessed with it.

Don't believe every little thing you read into. That's all I can say about it; cause I dated my ex boyfriend for three years and he shoved all these conspiracies theories down my throat. :sm

You sound like a woman willing to put up with a lot of stupid crap

*slicks back hair*

Hey there, I'm Schem B

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How do you expect people should act, upon emotional discovery as extreme as the illuminati?

Do you think people are so dull, that they would act normally, upon discovery that

our WHOLE HISTORY HAS BEEN FAKED?

Humanity is opening its eyes to this fact.

Then there will be those who ignore and wish for the material things in life.

These are the followers of the money lenders - you know the ones alias jesus

told us about.

I never watch youtube videos, but instead read , but either way it is learning

about true history and should not be mocked but praised.

At least some of us will have prepared ourselves.