Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Restaurant found selling roasted human heads

Still Waters

i don't believe this article for one second

there are no names, no details, nothing

it reads like an urban legend.

• Like 1

I'm a fan of the sautéed breast myself. :whistle:

i don't believe this article for one second

there are no names, no details, nothing

it reads like an urban legend.

What's even better are the statements of the locals: “I ate at the restaurant and the bill was very high. The workers told me that I ate human flesh. I was shocked,” says the pastor. A normal reaction of someone who has just been told that he consumed human flesh.

Let's have a look at what one of the neighbours said: "Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday." (different article) Yes, cannibalism is not surprising at all among "dirty" looking people.

And in another article, the pastor is quoted as: "I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700 (£2.5), I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price." This has a completely different, and more plausible meaning, but I still go with this article being complete and utter hogwash.

• Like 2

What?!? lol

Boobies should be eaten like Sashimi; raw.

Oh I agree about the Sashimi; raw part, but can we at least keep the first part of the sauté meaning along with that? :D

Sautéing (from the French sauté, lit. "jumped, bounced" in reference to tossing while cooking)

• Like 1

I'm a fan of the sautéed breast myself. :whistle:

"Mister Splitkins, white meat or dark?"

shriek_mutilated-36.jpg

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 3

"Mister Splitkins, white meat or dark?"

Yes please. :w00t:

• Like 1

What the article didnt mention was the two cannibals who were eating the corpse of a clown, and one of them says "Hey, do you think this tastes a bit funny"

Anyway reading up about the restaurant in the article, it seems they are strict time keepers for booked tables, turn up late and they'll just give you the cold shoulder..

• Like 2

What?!? lol

Boobies should be eaten like Sashimi; raw.

Indeed, my favourite nipple nibble.. :lol:

Bitty...I want bitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmD2Y6WxpIw