Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what do you see about my brother

Browneyedgirl89

His name is Dustin ashbrook and he's 27

I'll just say he has a problem but i was wondering if anyone could draw something from this. Just in general. Thank you!

I am new but i stumbled here? so i lay back and get outta the web and ouch after saying his name i get a blunt pain in the face below the eye on the left side and another smaller darker image under the chin on the same side. hey for my first post :P lmk if im close or just crazy.

• Like 2

It's ok lol interesting but not ringing any bells. unless it's something that may happen?? Thank you for you're response tho!

• 2 months later...

Interestingly enough, my brother is in jail but complaining of a tooth ache coming from his lower jaw up to under his eye on the same side you had Said!

Initial notes. Somewhat immature or living like a irresponsible teenager more than an adult. He got someone pregnant. Doesn't know what to do about it. In for possession for a short time. Wants to change his life completely because this approach to life doesn't suit him. It really doesn't fit his personality or who he was when younger.

If this doesn't ring true or fit, ignore it. (I'm out of practice and mostly shut down (currently)).

Wow, i have cold chills! That is spot on! He's in jail for not paying child support but its been a battle for him to even see his daughter from the start and yes, he doesn't know what to do about it but he isn't making much effort either. Spot on, woah. Thank you!

Thank you for allowing me to read for you. I wish you luck!

I'm seeing a skater-type personality, like he hasn't quite grown up yet. Blond hair, a little long. Smokes pot, has trouble keeping a job. He doesn't really think he has a problem, he just thinks everyone else is uptight.

Yea i have thought of that but he actually was complaining of pain in his face, the exact same a what the initial responder said. Plus the last responder was way off

Too many details = an easy net search = a mug shot.

Agree with Meridian.

Edited by Timonthy

I was still fairly new to the site at that point, i didn't think about it. There wasnt anything to give a hint of a face injury tho, which in fact ended up true just a month later. So i do believe sepoc was genuine