Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10 yr old steals car, tells cops he's a dwarf

seeder

What a cracking excuse!!

Boy, 10, steals parents' car to visit grandparents 68 miles away... then tells police he is a dwarf who has forgotten his licence

* Boy, 10, put his 18-month old sister in car and drove to visit grandparents

* Made it 10kms before veering off the snowy Norwegian road

* Told police he was a dwarf who forgot his driver's licence

* The children were uninjured and the car was undamaged

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558223/10-year-old-boy-steals-parents-car-visit-grandparents-tells-police-dwarf-forgot-drivers-license.html#ixzz2tCmTGwid

• Like 6

This is both hilarious, and a little disturbing.

• Like 4

:D My husband asked me this morning if I'd seen this news story in the Daily Mail.

he was a dwarf who had forgotten his driver's license

Priceless! :lol:

• Like 2

And his parents were thankful he was sober this time :lol:

• Like 3

lol it's a funny story when you first read it, but his parents really do need to take him in hand. He's lucky he didn't kill himself and his sister when he went off in the car.

• Like 1

It reminds me of 2 friends They used to Take Their Fathers Car joy riding in the Middle of the Night They used a Marker Pen and Painted on Mustaches and Spectacles on their faces So as to Look Older The police Pulled them Over Took them home at 3am They came to School the next day We were around (13yrs of age) They still had the Mustaches and Spectacles on They Use A Permanent Marker LOL Shall I name and Shame Them?

Simon and Graham lol

Edited by fishinbilly
  • Like 3

I like this kid ... but ya, keep an eye on him. oop! where'd he go now!?

• Like 1

It reminds me of 2 friends They used to Take Their Fathers Car joy riding in the Middle of the Night They used a Marker Pen and Painted on Mustaches and Spectacles on their faces So as to Look Older The police Pulled them Over Took them home at 3am They came to School the next day We were around (13yrs of age) They still had the Mustaches and Spectacles on They Use A Permanent Marker LOL Shall I name and Shame Them?

Simon and Graham lol

Brilliant.. I was going to ask if they used an indelible marker but you answered that for me. :tu:

This kid in Sweden "Made it 10kms before veering off the snowy Norwegian road"

He drives better than most of the people I see on our roads in those conditions.. slightly worrying though that he managed to get the car and put his little sister :passifier: in it also.. Thankfully no one was hurt.. A quick thinking little blighter non the less with his excuse he gave. ;)

• Like 2

I like this kid ... but ya, keep an eye on him. oop! where'd he go now!?

He's like Carl from The Walking Dead. They can never find him and he's always going off on a mission that's dangerous and life-threatening!

• Like 1

What a cracking excuse!! Boy, 10, steals parents' car to visit grandparents 68 miles away... then tells police he is a

dwarf who has forgotten his licence

* Boy, 10, put his 18-month old sister in car and drove to visit grandparents

* Made it 10kms before veering off the snowy Norwegian road

* Told police he was a dwarf who forgot his driver's licence

* The children were uninjured and the car was undamaged

Oh sh**! That should never happen again but the little boy is at least smart and likable as he wanted to visit

grandma+grandpa with his little sister to eat some cookies there.

PS: I want to see a car onboard inside view clip from that trip!

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

Ironically if I was caught stealing a car my defence would be that I was a ten year old.

• Like 6

well, it was a good try. That kid's going places. lol

:lol:

he could have went with the " I'm taking my wife to the hopspital .. i put her in the baby seat because she's going to have a baby " .. story

Edited by lightly

No gif, no picture, not even a video could describe what my face did when I read the topic.