Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Obamacare on death's door?

Merc14

I have said from the beginning that it was designed to fail. Thus forcing the government to put us all universal health care.

• Like 3

I have said from the beginning that it was designed to fail. Thus forcing the government to put us all universal health care.

Obama promised just that to the SEIU while on his first campaign but he said it would take about ten years to finally accomplish. http://www.bing.com/search?q=obama+promises+SEIU+single+payer&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC I never understoood why the crroks at SEIU want single payer as it will gut their health insurance as well. Possibly the think they'll be exempted.

• Like 1

There is no way they back off now. They have come way to far to back off now. What a shame. Im guessing we are pretty close to the economic end game now. This is a big part of it.

• Like 4

http://www.mediaite....-off-employees/ 41% Of Small Businesses Froze Hiring Due To Obamacare, 19% Have Laid Off Employees

http://www.policymic...-with-obamacare 7 Companies That Have to Lay Off Employees to Deal With Obamacare

http://www.foxnews.c...tor-in-firings/ Thought Police: Firms must swear ObamaCare not a factor in firings.

i like the last one best, lol

Is the latest delay of ObamaCare regulations politically motivated? Consider what administration officials announcing the new exemption for medium-sized employers had to say about firms that might fire workers to get under the threshold and avoid hugely expensive new requirements of the law. Obama officials made clear in a press briefing that firms would not be allowed to lay off workers to get into the preferred class of those businesses with 50 to 99 employees. How will the feds know what employers were thinking when hiring and firing? Simple. Firms will be required to certify to the IRS – under penalty of perjury – that ObamaCare was not a motivating factor in their staffing decisions. To avoid ObamaCare costs you must swear that you are not trying to avoid ObamaCare costs. You can duck the law, but only if you promise not to say so.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 6

Is Obamacare on death's door?

I hope so. Then instead of having only one thing of substance to complain about Obama for, you'll have, simply, zero.

I'll still have n, minus 1.

I hope so. Then instead of having only one thing of substance to complain about Obama for, you'll have, simply, zero.

I'll still have n, minus 1.

Once again you are wrong and I find it hilarious that you are now defending a President that has run up more debt than all the past Presidents combined and has shat on the constitution to the point that even uber-liberal constitutional lawyers are getting angry. I know you are probably afraid of pretty and intelligent women but close your eyes, chant la la la and wait for your fellow traveler Turley to chime in.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/114922-liberal-law-prof-criticizes-obamas-power/

• Like 3

You just wont give it up, even in the face of obvious facts. A true republican.

- Obama, the dictator, just illegally delayed the employer mandate for businesses with less than 100 employees until he is safely out of office. Also illegal is teh caveat that you must swear before the Demons at teh IRS that you didn't fire someone to get below the 100 employee limit.

sorry but that's not illegal. It is a function of HHS and they ARE DOING THEIR JOB LEGALLY.

- The website is the worst piece of software written for teh internet in a decade and is not repairable according to experts in the field, none of whom apparently worked on this POS.

old news. Website is fixed. 14 million have signed up.

- The Obamacare website is one of the most insecure websites created in the last decade and can't be fixed either accordingh to security experts, none of whom apparently worked on the POS.

This was proven wrong as well. The so called "experts" aka fox news missed the fact that they were looking at features not yet implemented. What maroons.

- Enrollment in Obamacare, which has never been good, is now slowing as people are giving up or finding they can't afford the high prices. This is making Obamacare untenable financially.

You must be living under a rock. Enrolling is booming. The numbers skyrocketed.

- Obamacare has done little to help the 30 million its was supposed to and many are now without healthcare.

except now they have healthcare insurance. Which of course is helping them a lot.

- HHS has no real idea how many ppeople have actually paid for a policy that they have signed up for as that part of the Obamacare website is broken.

why should they care? The insurance companies certainly know since they are ones selling the insurance. And HHS certainly knows how many are taking subsidies. This is BS.

- If you like your plan you can keep your plan was patently false and has red state dems running away from Obama and the healthcare plan they forced through by breaking the rules of the Senate.

and you certainly can - until your insurance company cancels it. They did NOT break the rules of Senate. This is more BS.

- Many are starting to say that Obama will have to illegally delay the individual mandate as well which will pretty much kill Obamcare as it was designed.

yes there is no shortage of idiot "experts" at fox news.

- Obama hasn't fired anyone for this massive show of governmental incompetence

Are you sure? Do you know that no one has been fired at HHS? I thought not.

- There has been 28 delays to Obamacare and counting http://www.foxbusine...-health-reform/

and your point?

- The IRS hired thousands of agents to make sure you damn well pay

my god. this was debunked years ago.

are now gravely disappointed

hell no. It may in fact be one of the greatest legislation in decades.

• Like 4

You just wont give it up, even in the face of obvious facts. A true republican.

sorry but that's not illegal. It is a function of HHS and they ARE DOING THEIR JOB LEGALLY.

old news. Website is fixed. 14 million have signed up.

This was proven wrong as well. The so called "experts" aka fox news missed the fact that they were looking at features not yet implemented. What maroons.

You must be living under a rock. Enrolling is booming. The numbers skyrocketed.

except now they have healthcare insurance. Which of course is helping them a lot.

why should they care? The insurance companies certainly know since they are ones selling the insurance. And HHS certainly knows how many are taking subsidies. This is BS.

and you certainly can - until your insurance company cancels it. They did NOT break the rules of Senate. This is more BS.

yes there is no shortage of idiot "experts" at fox news.

Are you sure? Do you know that no one has been fired at HHS? I thought not.

and your point?

my god. this was debunked years ago.

hell no. It may in fact be one of the greatest legislation in decades.

You aren't capable of reading dissenting opinion are you? Do you realize that not even the radical left agrees with you? I won't waste my time responding to your huge effort above because it is absurd to bother with. Hundreds and hundreds of links, from reliable sources and very qualified people, have been posted all over this website and you have responded with this same zealot's rant to each one. How bizarre? Thanks, though, for making yourself available and posting your craziness for one and all to stare at with embarrassment.

• Like 5

signups are not a matter of opinion. your links from "reliable" sources most often turn out to be wrong. Spectacularly so. And railing against the ACA is just stupid at this point,.

aca_chart_140213_1.jpg

What do you think that graph says ninja, I am curious? BTW the CBO is now projecting my estimates sooooo....

Edited by Merc14

I believe this issue will seriously die down is they have no money whatsoever to implement it. Fiat money can only go so far. I will NOT be involved in it. If going to the Dr. creates involvement, I will look for a Dr. who opts out of participation and accepts private pay and perhaps a fake name with it.

• Like 4

This is by no means an indication of fact. Always information can be skewed. This is report, not fact.

signups are not a matter of opinion. your links from "reliable" sources most often turn out to be wrong. Spectacularly so. And railing against the ACA is just stupid at this point,.

aca_chart_140213_1.jpg

How is saying "14 million people have signed up it" a sign of success when 14 million is less then the population of Australia, let alone of New York?

• Like 5

This is by no means an indication of fact. Always information can be skewed. This is report, not fact.

It is absolute BS which is what this character posts most of the time. He has no anchor in reality but does well represent the radicalized left that worships this failed president. Watch that video I linked (ninja is incapable of watching it). that lawyer is a very radical leftist and he is chilled by the behavior of all three parts of our republic. People like ninja represent about 20% of the population but they have a powerful voice as they are not hunted by the press, The funny thing is people like ninja would shut the pres down on day one (much as Obama is trying to do now) through the powers of the state.

• Like 1

How is saying "14 million people have signed up it" a sign of success when 14 million is less then the population of Australia, let alone of New York?

I don't even think 14 million is correct, but if it is, I think it would be considered a success. You are forgetting that the uninsured are the minority. 14 million would be more than 25% of the uninsured.

I don't even think 14 million is correct, but if it is, I think it would be considered a success. You are forgetting that the uninsured are the minority. 14 million would be more than 25% of the uninsured.

Its probably the folks who were dropped, or can no longer afford the coverage they had though. If the 14 million is true, how many of them didnt have insurance before 0bama care?

It is absolute BS which is what this character posts most of the time. He has no anchor in reality but does well represent the radicalized left that worships this failed president. Watch that video I linked (ninja is incapable of watching it). that lawyer is a very radical leftist and he is chilled by the behavior of all three parts of our republic. People like ninja represent about 20% of the population but they have a powerful voice as they are not hunted by the press, The funny thing is people like ninja would shut the pres down on day one (much as Obama is trying to do now) through the powers of the state.

It is not bullhockey. However, you must not be educated enough to recogize that it is not. My protest is not on the specifics. It is on the assumption that if you have provided a chart, that that chart is to thus be considered a fact, when it is still mere report.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

That chart indicates to me a program under water. There are more people hitching a free ride than there are paying in. The target demographic of youngsters is abysmal. All I see is a bunch of Medicaid and the second greatest majority being older folks who along with the medicaiders are going to siphon away any money this law 'generates'.

Second, there is zero indication of who has paid into it at all. Crediting a sign-up as a success is a real stretch. We'll call it spin as that's what it is. It's like UM touting their web traffic based on their actual membership total. Sure, there may be a hundred thousand members but there's rarely more than five thousand online on any given day, including guest surfers. No offense UM. Just making a point.

I would consider this braggadocio somewhat acceptable if there were 14M people privately insured and making payments but there's likely only 5M paying in with the absolute most generous guess. Until you can show me a graph that uses hard numbers with known statistics while simultaneously showing a regressing welfare state than all this talk of success is purely deceitful braggadocio.

• Like 6

I believe this issue will seriously die down is they have no money whatsoever to implement it.

It's already being implemented so this argument is invalid.

If you go to acasignups.net you can find all the facts backing it up. Seriously. Do some research.

The ACA is not to sign up 300 million Americans. It's to sign up the UNINSURED. about 30 million or so. 14 million is a TERRIFIC start. No one cares about the population of Australia.

• Like 2

Second, there is zero indication of who has paid into it at all.

tell me again why you care about Insurance companies collecting from those that sign up? It's up to them to collect. If you went thru the process, you have vested interest in finishing. I read a report yesterday that the rate of pay is about 82% currently and insurance companies leave some lag time. The ACA is NOT people paying the government because IT IS NOT GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE and it's NOT GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE INSURANCE. The ACA sets up rules and facilitates the exchange. Do you understand now?

• Like 1

tell me again why you care about Insurance companies collecting from those that sign up? It's up to them to collect. If you went thru the process, you have vested interest in finishing. I read a report yesterday that the rate of pay is about 82% currently and insurance companies leave some lag time. The ACA is NOT people paying the government because IT IS NOT GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE and it's NOT GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE INSURANCE. The ACA sets up rules and facilitates the exchange. Do you understand now?

First of all YOU'RE talking to a GUY who once did his business taxes on turbo tax all the way to the end and never hit SUBMIT just to see what it WAS like. So vested shmested.

Secondly, slow down. I am aware of every other point you made. This isn't the first time we've had this talk together and I didn't say otherwise. I do care if the insurance companies get paid. It's the only way to ensure the insured remain insured.

You know, I had more to say but I think you're insane. Literally. You're high strung and insane so what's the point?

• Like 4