Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Facebook UFO video

drpaxton

I looked at it...you could see the UFO. Looks to me is an authentic video, not faked and very cool to watch.

Here's a Youtube link.

[media=]

[/media]

There are a number of clues to this being CG (eg pause it at 0.39 - whooops!), but more notably why didn't the facebook guy, OR the Youtube guy say where they got it??? I'm not keen to waste my time on further analysing it unless they come clean and we get back to the source..

• Like 1

Yeah it looks CGI.

Even if aliens wanted to alert the world to their existence with a spectacular display, people would say it was fake.

Basically, a photo or video cannot be used as evidence these days, because anything can be CGI.

• Like 3

BTW, why is this under Ghosts, Hauntings & Paranormal and not ET?

• Like 1

At least its the least they could do ! Last place on the list of UFO`s so far this year . When are we going to get the Real Stuff ? :alien::no:

And yeah, this should be in the UFO section, not the ghost section.

What if it's a ghost UFO, not a real one?

• Like 3

Strange... Why didnt they (ET) use their electro magnetic blurry the ship to all photo and video thingy I keep hearing about?

Aliens, in a UFO that crossed the universe, feel the need in their mighty flying machine only....ONLY....to play hide and seek behind a cloud? In case earth-ape-man is looking?

pfft

Anyway I thought at first it was 'audio color world' again but cannot be bothered right now to look as have a movie on

BTW, why is this under Ghosts, Hauntings & Paranormal and not ET?

Yeah sorry about that. I could have swore I put it under ET Life & UFO. Maybe a moderator can move it?

Wow, I just read the first post since I do not want to see if any one debunked this. This is 100% legit, No questions ask. Where's Zoser?

• Like 9

Uh, this was even on Fact or Faked. The editing was done poorly. A frame or two before the semi truck goes by the UFO was cut and it not there, when the truck passes... viola! It's there again!

CGI.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2

Uh, this was even on Fact or Faked. The editing was done poorly. A frame or two before the semi truck goes by the UFO was cut and it not there, when the truck passes... viola! It's there again!

CGI.

Ya, I posted that on the last page, and what and where the video is from....It is solved.

• Like 1

i do not think this is faked and i will say why, tho i know that many on here are already convinced it was some sort of, yet again, another 'hoax'..

now, our little 'group' while mostly talking about personal experiences, we also do look at many videos..most of which we discard. thing is, this puppy did some things that we have read stories about..namely the movement back and forth behind the clouds, and the real kicker is when the lights were coming down. this has been reported in a lot of cases lately..and these are not the ones that 'make the papers' these are the personal stories of seeing something or another and these balls of light coming down quickly and dropping into the earth. granted, i guess these (russian?)folks coulda done all this research for a pretty poorly done video..but i have a hard time with that

still, i admit there are very clever fakes out there..but the point is, that this type of craft with the lights has been seen by actual people in various places..

i do not think this is faked and i will say why, tho i know that many on here are already convinced it was some sort of, yet again, another 'hoax'..

now, our little 'group' while mostly talking about personal experiences, we also do look at many videos..most of which we discard. thing is, this puppy did some things that we have read stories about..namely the movement back and forth behind the clouds, and the real kicker is when the lights were coming down. this has been reported in a lot of cases lately..and these are not the ones that 'make the papers' these are the personal stories of seeing something or another and these balls of light coming down quickly and dropping into the earth. granted, i guess these (russian?)folks coulda done all this research for a pretty poorly done video..but i have a hard time with that

still, i admit there are very clever fakes out there..but the point is, that this type of craft with the lights has been seen by actual people in various places..

It is from a commercial....i posted the commercial, and another video on page 2........IT IS SOLVED.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=262371entry5077803

God I hate when this happens.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 6

Yes it is real deal, I'm familiar to that type of phenomenon :-). They are there hiding behind the white/dark clouds most of the time. So keep looking up, because you'll be surprised what you can find.

• Like 1

Yes it is real deal, I'm familiar to that type of phenomenon :-). They are there hiding behind the white/dark clouds most of the time. So keep looking up, because you'll be surprised what you can find.

You're familiar with footage filmed for a company advertising pizza box ads which wasn't included in the ad for some reason?

Did you actually read the thread and see Sakari's post which thoroughly debunks the idea that this is footage of an alien spaceship?

• Like 1

You're familiar with footage filmed for a company advertising pizza box ads which wasn't included in the ad for some reason?

Did you actually read the thread and see Sakari's post which thoroughly debunks the idea that this is footage of an alien spaceship?

I believe he is joking, since he like my prior comment

It is from a commercial....i posted the commercial, and another video on page 2........IT IS SOLVED.

http://www.unexplain...1

God I hate when this happens.

thanks for the pm on this sakara, which i did reply to

do not mean to 'beat a dead horse' but the commericial is not the same as the video, sorry..where are the lights coming down from the craft for example

anyway, i suppose you could find snippets anywhere of anything..best to watch both videos in full and compare every detail before you pass judgments, just saying

thanks for the pm on this sakara, which i did reply to

do not mean to 'beat a dead horse' but the commericial is not the same as the video, sorry..where are the lights coming down from the craft for example

anyway, i suppose you could find snippets anywhere of anything..best to watch both videos in full and compare every detail before you pass judgments, just saying

You should probably do that.( bold ).....

That scene was cut out. It does have the start, where the car comes to a stop on the side of the road.

Are you Zoser?

• Like 3