Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Lucid Dreaming Technique

stevemagegod

I discovered this technique while looking for ways to Astral Project.

The technique is if you guys take a nap try and position yourself so that your head is facing downward so that your guys blood in your head is moving to the front while your head is resting on something like a table or a Chair. Its a little awkward but its pretty dam good at getting Lucid Dreams without completely falling a sleep. If the Blood rush is to much you can pick your head up until the blood goes down and then try again. Been using this technique for a while now and sometimes i forget that i even have my eyes shut until i accidentally open them since its like i never even closed them to begin with.

Almost immediately you should be getting neural discharges. Focus on them. Then it should be A bright White Light and then you should be in a Lucid Dream State. The experience may differ per person as each time i do this technique i get different results each time before i reach the Lucid Dream Environment. If you lean your head on the chair on the spot where your third eye is supposed to be located you may even notice a "light source" or something start to appear and if you look at it/focus on it it looks almost like the real world through your closed eyes.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

• White Crane Feather

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i get some feedback on this technique please? Anyone....

Can i get some feedback on this technique please? Anyone....

It sounds interesting. I haven't done anything like that though, so I don't have don't have any freed back :(

It sounds interesting. I haven't done anything like that though, so I don't have don't have any freed back :(

Thanks it might take a couple of times to get any decent results but please post back on the results. I think the secret to the technique is getting the right amount of Blood Flow to your head to cause mild hallucinations while your eyes are closed creating a Lucid Dream environment.