Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Man With A 14.5 Inch Tail

Still Waters

A 35-year-old tea picker in Alipurduar, India, is getting tailed by followers every day -- mainly because the 14.5-inch tail growing out of his back makes them think he's a living god.

http://www.huffingto..._n_4745964.html

• Like 1

I thought this was supposed to be Hanuman reborn??

Baby-with-tail.jpg

Would the real Monkey God stand up please!

• Like 1

Tails on humans aren't that uncommon. Kids are born with tales here in the US a couple times a year, Doctors usually remove it almost immediately with parental consent.....because kids with tales is just so not right.

• Like 1

That tail that moves with your heartbeat is cool! I would get one.

• Like 1

That tail that moves with your heartbeat is cool! I would get one.

I think you'd spend a lot of time alone.

:unsure2:

These don't look like true animal tails They don't appear to be related to the spine or skeletal system.

These don't look like true animal tails They don't appear to be related to the spine or skeletal system.

Yes, that is the case largely as far as I am aware, I have not seen a human with a prehensile tail.

Good thing too, this chap's Mum tried to cut his of when he was a child, he said it made him very sick. If she had cut his spinal cord, he would have been more than sick I imagine.

• Like 2

Yes, that is the case largely as far as I am aware, I have not seen a human with a prehensile tail.

Good thing too, this chap's Mum tried to cut his of when he was a child, he said it made him very sick. If she had cut his spinal cord, he would have been more than sick I imagine.

He suffered a sting in the tail? (sorry...lol)

A 35-year-old tea picker in Alipurduar, India, is getting tailed by followers every day -- mainly because the 14.5-inch tail growing out of his back makes them think he's a living god.

http://www.huffingto..._n_4745964.html

It's hair for crying out loud... no bone nothing .. just long hair... :(

• Like 1

Man I'd be milking this (not literally)..."Monkey god is going to bring great disaster if everyone doesn't pay me $20!" Then he could get his palace and his wife wouldn't be such a b word.

• Like 3