Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Negative Entities: Postive Emotions

rapture

Here is the question: If pipe-dreams produce feel-good emotions; yet sold by infamous-holy men ( i.e. Jim Jones, Eddie Long, any catholic priest, etc); then could entities historically labeled as negative( reptilians, the greys, black-eyed children, shadow people) manipulate human-emotion in a more postive manner?- even as reports of contact with these entities is usually negative.

;

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rapture

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Likely Guy

• Awake2Chaos

Top Posters In This Topic

My answer to you question would be simply: of course.

Some of the darker entities could lure you into a false sense of security for thier own purposes, or to achieve a goal.

You need to give more information, why did you label this the blissful nightmare ? you need to provide some context to work with here. Thanks.

Sorry for typo's :

Emotion:irrespective of manipulator

Inorganic life forms play human emotions like a violin thus produce nightmarish experiences more often than not...[a]re emotions on the other end of the spectrum off- limits to them? the same questions applies to inorganic entities historically labeled as positive( i.e. angels, hmmmm- not too many)-who is to prove these beings are not capable of manipulating human emotions ranging from bliss to nightmares.

Edited by rapture

Sorry for typo's :

Emotion:irrespective of manipulator

Inorganic life forms play human emotions like a violin thus produce nightmarish experiences more often than not...[a]re emotions on the other end of the spectrum off- limits to them? the same questions applies to inorganic entities historically labeled as positive( i.e. angels, hmmmm- not too many)-who is to prove these beings are not capable of manipulating human emotions ranging from bliss to nightmares.

You pose a question of inorganic life forms versus inorganic entities. Pardon me, but I'm confused. Why are the life forms inorganic?

What was the question again?

Edited by Likely Guy