Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to fight inequality

questionmark

Welfare was never created to address poverty or to give helping hand to the lower class.

This program was adopted for one reason only: to create a permanent voter base for Democrats.

Not to derail, but this is exactly what "immigration reform" is as well.

A rather simplistic way of looking at it. If you follow your logic the existence of the Democratic party is an inevitable outcome of the failures of politics to address the needs of the general population - without them the country would have convulsed into revolution long ago.

Br Cornelius

So there's zero support here for non-violent Minarchy? That'll keep the fight for "equality" going, these rhetorical arguments over theoretical systems that never achieved equality and never will.

'The power to do good is also the power to do harm'--Milton Friedman

Lol. Every time you quote Milton Friedman, I can't help but think of what Richard Nixon once said:

"I don't give a good goddamn what Milton Friedman says. He's not running for re-election!"

I never seen or heard him actually say that, because I wasn't even born yet, but I could just imagine how p***ed he was when someone quoted Milton Friedman to him. :lol:

• Like 1

How about we all let the passion of individuals take us where we go? What's wrong with Horacio Pagani following his childhood dream and building cars? Why does he have to be equal to everyone else who had no part in his dreams, education, hard work or passion?