Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some Strange sightings

IseeAlot

Ok so lets start at the start, a while ago i got with my now ex and from early on i saw strange sightings together with her, she told me she was spiritual and has always been able to read auras. Anyways one night sitting in my front room watching tv which behind it has 3 windows, i also live on the 3rd floor. It must have been about 4am and suddenly for about 1 second the entire frontroom was lit up to pure white where nothing was visible, the light seemd to have come from outside. I have seen strange flashes before out of my windows, and when young saw what could only be described as ball lightning. But this flash made no noise and seemed to bright for what i had seen before. To link on to this me, my ex and two of our friends were walking through my estate when we saw what could only be described as green balls exploding and lighting the sky up, in the space of about 5 minutes these light "exposions" has done a full circle above my estate, I considered the fact of thunder and heard no noise/ seemed surreal. My mother has also told me that she has seen flashes outside the estate through windows late at night.

Another time me, my ex and two of her friends were hanging out in the room when we all heard a strange noise from over by the open window, we all looked over and what i saw was a shadow ball almost looking like the monster in Locoroco, like a black ball of dence shadow/static energy. When we all looked over it jolted underneath the sofa knocking a bottle of make up cleanser of my ex's dressing table. Shocked by what we just saw there was a silence for a few minutes before one of my ex's friends said "did you lot just see that?" to then follow on with details of what he saw matching what i saw. Then everyone else said what they saw some claiming to have seen a head with shoulders but to me it looked like a ball possibly floating at head level. I later one night woke up to strange noises in the room to see a shadow like ball jolt up the bed towards me but i thought maybe it was just my eyes/ dreamlike state of waking up at night.

I live in London and recently i have also being seeing some strange sky activities due to sleeping next to my bedroom window and looking at the sky. I have seen strange balls traverling through the sky, and althought nighttime and these balls are not lit up or illuminating they are pretty visible as a solid object. I saw one which looked like a chinese lantern for a minute but seemed to move directly forward not gaining or loosing altitude, but then it shot off at incredible speeds, although amazed/confused by this i didn't take much interest of it until a few weeks later when i saw another white ball moving in the same direction as before but only to move left as if it was being controled. This seemed to be pretty big, maybe a new sort of drone? Same place where i have seen these 2 white balls i also saw a light shoot across the sky like a laser only to be followed by a army helicopter seconds later.

So any ideas about these?

Im new here sorry if this goes against any forum rules.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to UM :st

Thanks for sharing your stories. They're really interesting. Although I can't explain what they all are, I've got a feeling that the exploding green lights were meteors. I've seen a lot of those and the largest tend to look green. It's not to say it's definately the answer but I'm not able to explain what else it could have been.

As for the shadow, hmm this is weird. Stick around and read other threads on the subject of shadow beings and shadowy objects.

Take some pictures of said objects. And then put them up so we can see.You must not just come back with,'I dont have a camera"Also most important realize most people will not believe you if you have no proof.You saying it happened carries no weight. I could tell you i had tea with Bigfoot...

• Like 1

You been watching too much movie SKYLINE

• Like 1

I'm curious as to why the tag "spirits" was used. Where was the spirit sighting again?

• Like 1

Spirit i meant for the Black shadow/static ball, as to pictures will if i can but normally a camera isn't the first thing i go to grab when seeing something, but yeah i have a good SLR so hopefully i will be able to. Plus To who ever said no one will believe, i don't care, multiple people have witnessed the same stuff with me, I wrote up some stories more just for the sharing fact.

And never seen the film Skyline haha

I have seen aliens and shadow people. I was told by a doctor that it is all in my mind but I know they are real. I have read John Keel's books and I believe in the ultraterrestrial hypothesis that these entities exist in different dimensions and can appear to us in various forms.

• Like 1

You do know John Keel's books are almost entirely fictional, right? For example Mothman Prophecies was a fictional story based on a couple of newspaper articles.

• Like 1