Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Zealand PM forced to deny 'alien' claim

UM-Bot

Prime Minister John Key offered a formal response to a particularly strange Open Information Act request.

Some conspiracy theorists have long argued that world governments are being controlled by forces from above, but one person in New Zealand decided to take this one step further by submitting an Open Information Act request asking Prime Minister John Key to prove to the world that he isn't a "shapeshifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement. "

Read More: http://www.unexplain...eny-alien-claim

• Like 2

How do we know the doctor and vet aren't aliens. They would stick together!

• Like 4

He's lying. All world leaders are reptiles even the ones in charge of little countries like New Zealand. They love the beautiful scenery so thought it best to ensure they can vacation there hassel free.

Stupid. Just plain stupid.

:D

• Like 2

He isn't a reptilian but they control him like all government leaders :whistle:

• Like 2

Hahhahaa! Like any real alien would admit they were an alien diquised as a human.

• Like 3

I think it's very nice of him, having some consideration towards those who might actually worry about this and spend sleepless nights.

• Like 3

Even with New Zealand being small as it is with only 4 million people making up both islands, I am surprised he has the time to entertain such fools when places like Christchurch are still suffering from geothermal events.

It is nice of him having consideration for others, but I feel he was shortchanged. He was tested, now the challenger should be tested for mental illness and submit to the consequences. Seems only fair to me.

Was it Icke? Does anyone know? Is anyone else that dumb?

• Like 7

Slow news day in New Zealand!!!

Nah, look at these other amazing headlines on that page:

RELATED: MARMITE IS BACK IN NEW ZEALAND

SCIENTIST SUES NASA FOR FAILING TO INVESTIGATE ALIEN LIFE

MARMITE!

What the hell!

Wheres the Vegemite?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Even with New Zealand being small as it is with only 4 million people making up both islands, I am surprised he has the time to entertain such fools when places like Christchurch are still suffering from geothermal events.

It is nice of him having consideration for others, but I feel he was shortchanged. He was tested, now the challenger should be tested for mental illness and submit to the consequences. Seems only fair to me.

I'd wager it was his mother-in-law, trying to stir up trouble.

• Like 3

:lol:

What a waste of a good open Information Act request..

They should have asked him to prove he wasn't "a greedy lying Bug eyed Bankster ushering humanity towards enslavement."

That would have been a lot harder for him to deny.

• Like 6

Psyche

I had no idea the news was that strange, I think they should check his tongue to see if it is split??

Edited by JVG
  • Like 1

Psyche

I had no idea the news was that strange, I think they should check his tongue to see if it is split??

Not sure that would help, don't all politicians speak with forked tongue? :D

Welcome to UM!!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

As a local, Key wasn't "forced" to deny that he is an alien/reptilian according to local media. His office even said that there wasn't any evidence that they could come up with that proved that he wasn't a Reptilian. People just laughed this off as some sort of stupid joke.

Christchurch isn't "suffering". Everything is as normal as it can be when your city is one giant construction site. Of course, that is to say that NZ hasn't been earthquake free, having had four sizable tremors in the past six months (all of them 6.0-6.6).

Was some random bloke who submitted an information request to the PM's office. Personally I think it was just some random person's practical joke or something.

• Like 3

As a local, Key wasn't "forced" to deny that he is an alien/reptilian according to local media. His office even said that there wasn't any evidence that they could come up with that proved that he wasn't a Reptilian. People just laughed this off as some sort of stupid joke.

Yes, that is an accurate clarification. If one could be "Forced" I am sure David Icke would have had half the worlds people tested by now.

Christchurch isn't "suffering". Everything is as normal as it can be when your city is one giant construction site. Of course, that is to say that NZ hasn't been earthquake free, having had four sizable tremors in the past six months (all of them 6.0-6.6).

That differs a great deal from what the locals I have been in touch with tell me. I deal with some Industrial Programmers there, by email, I have not been there for a couple of years now, and they say they are surprised the news does not convey the continuing activity. Not to mention the downfall in tourism and massive reconstructions still underway.

According to this LINK, buildings with damaged infrastructure are still being torn down.

A recent international visitor to New Zealand's second largest city asked Coralie Winn why there were so many diggers in its centre tearing down buildings. It seemed they had little notion that less than three years earlier, Christchurch had endured a series of earthquakes that destroyed the city's infrastructure, homes and communities.

The most violent quake, on 22 February 2011, killed 181 people. Thousands more were made homeless, and an area more than four times the size of London's Hyde Park was deemed uninhabitable. Less than three years on, the diggers that rattle about Christchurch's gridded streets are a constant reminder of how far there is to go to recreate what was once there. "People don't comprehend," Winn said. "Rebuilding a city is complicated."

Was some random bloke who submitted an information request to the PM's office. Personally I think it was just some random person's practical joke or something.

I'd like to think that, but this is typical woo fare, not hard to believe he was serious at all.

• Like 1

Yes, that is an accurate clarification. If one could be "Forced" I am sure David Icke would have had half the worlds people tested by now.

I thought it was amusing that his office said they didn't have evidence to prove he wasn't. Whether or not they were serious or just joking around with people (as they sometimes do because even faceless bureaucrats have a sense of humor) is another thing altogether.

That differs a great deal from what the locals I have been in touch with tell me. I deal with some Industrial Programmers there, by email, I have not been there for a couple of years now, and they say they are surprised the news does not convey the continuing activity. Not to mention the downfall in tourism and massive reconstructions still underway.

It isn't by any means about what can be described as "suffering". Continuing activity is to be expected, and most people there are by now used to the small bumps and rattles that come with the territory. People in Christchurch are experiencing levels of seismic activity that are on par with the kinds of activity that are present elsewhere in NZ, especially around the Bay of Plenty and other active zones. Don't forget that New Zealand has about 20,000 earthquakes every year.

As for things such as tourism, yes, that's been in decline and has influenced declines elsewhere in the South Island (including where I live). But things are turning around. Tourism is rebounding and Canterbury is now one of the fastest growing regional economies in New Zealand and has posted statistics that are superior to that of Auckland. That rebuild is going to unleash some massive growth and it's beginning to show now.

Its obvious that the world leaders are reptilians.

Thats why they are trying to warm the planet.

They want a nice warm planet to stretch out on and billions of people as a food source.

Its just a matter of time until we reach that nice temp they are looking for and the rest of their species will arrive.

• Like 2

Its obvious that the world leaders are reptilians.

Thats why they are trying to warm the planet.

They want a nice warm planet to stretch out on and billions of people as a food source.

Its just a matter of time until we reach that nice temp they are looking for and the rest of their species will arrive.

Halariouse, my cat just woke up and went "ack ak ak ack ach ack ach achk". And also your quote was kinda funny too. Kidding, rediculously funny! Edited by buddy rob4
  • Like 1

LOL ... :tsu:

Also funny, With a rover on mars they probably know already the likely hood of something that can stand that environment, for some person to say it wasnt the rover that knocked the rock over to that spot when it left seems funny to me, if Nasa already put that out of the question, I can understand why that person wants to sui. Edit, O honestly think on a landscape like that, it's more likely to be a meteorite then a warrior. Edited by buddy rob4