Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Sighting in Abiquiu

Dani girl

errr where is abiquiu?????????

Welcome to the forums. :)

If you have a video you'd like to share, the best way to do that is to upload it to YouTube first and then post the link in a post on here. The video will automatically embed and then other visitors will be able to view it from the thread.

Abiquiú, or Abiquiu is a small census-designated place located in Rio Arriba County, in northern New Mexico in the southwestern United States, about 53 miles north of Santa Fe.

If this is where you're talking about, I'm curious, so please post the video and whatever details you can.

errr where is abiquiu?????????

errr where is the video/image, or for that matter, the op? Didn't even stick around for ten minutes to see if she actually posted anything?

Anyway, on the basis of the information we have so far, I agree that it wasn't the Moon and imo it was most definitely an aircraft on approach to the nearby Los Alamos Airport.

But I'll await further information, on the slight chance I might be wrong.. :)

why doesnt abiquiu show up on google maps...

but anyway i googled abiquiu loaction, but found it using other means and thanks to sweetpumper

anyway i had a few spare seconds to investigate this ufo at abiquiu via google... and not much turn up other than this page on the link below

http://ufoexperience...iu-nm-case.html

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart
  • Like 1

I think aliens abducted the video. What do you think p? :w00t:

Elvis has left the building.