Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Singer plans to play gig in pub toilet

Still Waters

Am wondering if patrons will still be able to have a dump while he's singing. It would provide some interesting backing 'vocals'.

• Like 3

haha! of course, the Acoustics. Sounds exciting .. the scent of urinal cakes would make it really special .. and he IS Mick Squalor after all ...

• Like 2

Whoever said yes to this guy is an idiot. Just what I want when I have to pee is to wait to be the next 6 in line to get to the bathroom because some ****** is in there singing. Who the hell are the Pancakes???

• Like 5

I know some singers that really shouldn't play gigs in anyplace other than a public toilet. :whistle:

• Like 4

I can't decide what's sadder; the band playing a gig in a men's pub bathroom or the obvious fact that the amount of people attending the gig will all fit inside the bathroom. Hmm.

• Like 1

I can't decide what's sadder; the band playing a gig in a men's pub bathroom or the obvious fact that the amount of people attending the gig will all fit inside the bathroom. Hmm.

They are letting them in the toilet 6 at a time. STUPID idea to me. Men will be going out in the bushes to pee or trying to get into the ladie's and chaos will reign.

• Like 1

I went to a punk show where the singer went into the bathroom and took a leak while he was still singing. I'm sure he thought it was cool and angsty... I just thought it was a p***-poor performance.

• Like 3