Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The War On Men: Masculinity Under Attack

thunkerdrone

http://www.infowars.com/the-war-on-men-10-ways-masculinity-is-under-attack/

The War On Men: 10 ways masculinity is under attack

And why the elite - not women - are to blame

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

February 19, 2014

Men are facing a full frontal assault on their rights, health and culture like never before. The war on masculinity has never been so brutal – but it's not a war being waged by women. The attack is coming directly from the top, as the establishment desperately attempts to emasculate and disempower men in order to force women to be more dependent on the state, thereby enabling more power to be centralized and aiding the growth of big government.

***SNIP***

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
2c. Plagiarism and copyright: Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.
  • Like 2

http://www.infowars....s-under-attack/

The War On Men: 10 ways masculinity is under attack

And why the elite - not women - are to blame

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

February 19, 2014

Men are facing a full frontal assault on their rights, health and culture like never before. The war on masculinity has never been so brutal – but it's not a war being waged by women. The attack is coming directly from the top, as the establishment desperately attempts to emasculate and disempower men in order to force women to be more dependent on the state, thereby enabling more power to be centralized and aiding the growth of big government.

***SNIP***

Sorry this part lost me.

Why do women have to be dependent on anything? just because they cant "depend" on men anymore that means they turn to some other entity?

What happened to Strong independent women?

Being right wing myself these type of articles make me really mad, they make us look like sexist morons...

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 7

I'm not clicking the link, as I don't want to give infowars any traffic.

On topic: I pretty much agree with the others in here. Seems nonsense.

• Like 3

From that link

2) Chemical Warfare “Feminizing” Boys

Exposure to phthalates, which are found in many plastics, is “feminizing” boys by blocking normal male testosterone and causing genital abnormalities, according to scientists. “Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in “rougher” games like playfighting,” according to a

BBC News report. According to Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of the chemicals campaign group CHEM Trust, phthalates are a true “gender-bender” because they lead to a reduction in “male behavior”.

I've heard this one before for sure. The "according to scientists" part puts me off since you'd think that as a news agency with some resources at their disposal, the inforwars could give away which scientists, or is it a scientific consensus.

10) Domestic Abuse Against Men

Whereas women have numerous safety nets to turn to if they become victims of domestic abuse, men have virtually none, despite the fact that domestic abuse against men is a huge and growing problem. In the

UK for example, 44 per cent of domestic abuse victims are male, while more married men suffer abuse at the hands of their spouse than married women. While domestic abuse against women is constantly highlighted by the mass media, domestic abuse against men is a complete non-issue.

This and the part 2) were the only parts out of the 10 I found somewhat relevant, the rest nah. This one's a good point because it doesn't get much attention despite the psychological abuse you can receive can be very hurting too. But I dont think this is a conspiracy but just a result of women gaining power and rights in society. But we'll get over it and things'll evolve, as always. It's not like men are helpless victims in this case nor the only victims by far.

Conclusion

A totalitarian society can only survive if the male population has been gelded, emasculated and disenfranchised. With this natural bulwark against tyranny removed, the elite can centralize power and pursue collectivist tyranny unopposed. This is why men and masculinity are under assault on every level – and why both men and women should join forces to fight back against this common enemy.

My conclusion, no conspiracy, no systematic male power suppression. There's just more individuals who like the way things are run in the society and dont feel the need to make a ruckus. I'm not one of them but I dont feel like ruckus would be solution, and I have male power. I just dont use it for petty or useless things, or at least try not to.

If we are moving towards a more totalitarian society, the reason is we're too well off. What reason would you have to create a ruckus if you're satisfied?

Edited by Mikko-kun

I like the way that Mr. Dinosaur assumes that women still need protection, and that if big strong men like him don't do it they'll just have to rely on the State to do it.

• Like 3

I like the way that Mr. Dinosaur assumes that women still need protection, and that if big strong men like him don't do it they'll just have to rely on the State to do it.

ROUSEYDIAZ.gif

ipO1WambvvdBk.gif

:gun:

ROUSEYDIAZ.gif

ipO1WambvvdBk.gif

:gun:

All the chicks in my area have to do is fall on you and you're out like a light. Maybe even permanently.

• Like 4

All the chicks in my area have to do is fall on you and you're out like a light. Maybe even permanently.

ouch... lol.

• Like 1

Well considering Jones blubbers like a little girl the second he gets a funny feeling, he might be on to something.

• Like 4

infowars is parroting mra talking points? color me surprised.

though i myself am perfectly ok with breaking down traditional gender roles.

• Like 3

how many of us watch south park and have taken a really good look at that picture in eric cartmans lounge room?

http://www.abovetops...hread948855/pg1

best quote there is one of the follow-up comments: Please tell me that this is an experiment to see how many claim that this makes sense? :D

• Like 2

well im pretty sure my masculinity is intact and at no point have i ever felt like it was under attack

The war on masculinity is exactly the same as the war on christians. If they can't have more rights than everyone else then they are being infringed upon.

• Like 2

From that link

I've heard this one before for sure. The "according to scientists" part puts me off since you'd think that as a news agency with some resources at their disposal, the inforwars could give away which scientists, or is it a scientific consensus.

This and the part 2) were the only parts out of the 10 I found somewhat relevant, the rest nah. This one's a good point because it doesn't get much attention despite the psychological abuse you can receive can be very hurting too. But I dont think this is a conspiracy but just a result of women gaining power and rights in society. But we'll get over it and things'll evolve, as always. It's not like men are helpless victims in this case nor the only victims by far.

My conclusion, no conspiracy, no systematic male power suppression. There's just more individuals who like the way things are run in the society and dont feel the need to make a ruckus. I'm not one of them but I dont feel like ruckus would be solution, and I have male power. I just dont use it for petty or useless things, or at least try not to.

If we are moving towards a more totalitarian society, the reason is we're too well off. What reason would you have to create a ruckus if you're satisfied?

It seems to me that there has been more totalitarian systems where the men were no emmasculated than ones where the men have been emmasculated so how did they come up with that little tidbit?

It seems to me that there has been more totalitarian systems where the men were no emmasculated than ones where the men have been emmasculated so how did they come up with that little tidbit?

I dont know why it seems so to you because I dont know you personally so well. That's just how I see it. I'm not even sure how much you agree or disagree with me, I think you're saying that you think totalitarian systems encourage masculine power, I know how you can end up to that conclusion because nazi germany and any totalitarian society usually had this strong male as role model for males, males were strong figures, heads of the families who were always right and had the power. But I think that's just one way to view things, I dont think that's the only way you can be strong as man. It's not too strong psychologically speaking if you have to assure the superior position. It can mean you're afraid to be lower, and fear is not very masculine thing. It can mean that without that superior powerful position you cease to be a man and are something lesser than a man, and that seems pretty weak to me, pretty fragile when you try project (show, keep up) a hard shell outside.

Man must not be put down by inferiority, even if they have not control over everything or be the strongest and shiniest. I think that a part of true masculinity is to be able to face your weaknesses and handle them. It's the part where you dont let your fears be bigger than you, even if things you fear might be.

What you think?

I know I'm a man, just not into the concept of "male domination" and hyper-masculinity. There are biological genders that defines us and then there are gender roles. Men aren't losing their manliness, in fact it's reinvented. It's said to be a man is to take on the most difficult and dangerous situations, even though some women are out there are hardened up. My wife has an "alpha" personality and she doesn't want to be controlled by me. She manages the household and makes decisions as well I do in regards to finances, child-rearing and intimacy. To be human is what concerns us, because to get through the day in the world takes bravery and courage, hard work and survival skills. Our modern world is different from the "hunt-and-gather" agrarian one, and we as men learned to value women more in society. Masculinity isn't dying out at all, just the falsehood of male supremacy over women is fast vanishing in the western or democratic world.

• Like 2

Intelligence is under attack by Alex Jones.

I wonder if he blames the elite for making him fat?

Alex Jones is a tool bag. I saw infowars and just stopped reading.

I'm sure, however, someone will come along and tell me to "wake up" or refer to me as "sheeple" for not believing the retarded crap that infowars puts out.

• Like 4

I know this is happening. I try to stop it.

Alex Jones is a tool bag. I saw infowars and just stopped reading.

I'm sure, however, someone will come along and tell me to "wake up" or refer to me as "sheeple" for not believing the retarded crap that infowars puts out.

I know several people in my personal life who watch it as if their life depends on it. It makes Thanksgiving veeeeeery akward.

• Like 3

So true what OP quoted. We are endangered species.

I know several people in my personal life who watch it as if their life depends on it. It makes Thanksgiving veeeeeery akward.

People make me sad.

See above...