Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help! Demon or what?

Lynne99

My brother (kinda adopted) has a history of paranormal stuff in his family. I don't know everything but for example does his mother have an extreme conection With the paranormal world.

When he was about nine years they lived in Stockholm and creepy stuff gapens in that house and everyone that lived around were scared of the house. For me it sounded like a poltergeist. Rhen he saw a wolf like creature (huge) in the forest (his mother to). It ended with them running from the house in panic and when they were in the car a tree fell right in front of them. Like something didnt want them to leave.

All i know after that is that his mom. Said that it was something evil. Guess what? It followed him. After a couple of years he lived in other families. In one family he mer a friend. His name is Brian. They were in the Woods and they both saw it... It starten running towards them and it got it's hand in my brother and dragged him back a bit. They both made it and that was the day he got prolog that it was real. He has seen other creatures and heard the wolf like creatures voice. For many years he have seen those things when he has sleep paralysis... He cant move and he sees it! Sometimes when he says something bad about it he hear the voice dating something and when he hets sleep paralysis he hets so scared that he runns out of the room straight too the bus and to school.

Now he is 19 years and lately it has gooten worse, he sees it morse often, is scared when he is Alien and in the morning and he barely eats anyting at all!

He things it is a demon, his mom thinks it is really bad, i believe him and My friend Feels bad energy in the room.

My parents would just laugh or scream at me that it's insane and i must stop. They would never believe me.

What should i do! I seriously need help!!

If he's not just seeing it during sleep paralysis then he might need a priest to bless the property. Maybe even a exorcism. I've seen a ghost, which didn't scare me and once saw something in my room that scared me very much. I thought might be a demon and it wouldn't go away until I brought up God's name and showed no fear of it. I always tried to tell myself it was just sleep paralysis but I wasn't asleep and I wasn't paralyzed. I had no problem moving and talking.

If this is going to get translated into Swedish its probably going to sound weird to so no worries.

And by the way... He's other friend loved horror movies. Sitting there alone in the basement and watch them. Then My brother saw a movie there with him. His friend never wanted to go Down there anymore.

Because of for how long this has been going on he's sceptic to priests and stuff like that.

Do you think gods name, solomons key, devilstrap, exorsism or something will work? I mean an exorcism is dangereos.

Do you think gods name, solomons key, devilstrap, exorsism or something will work? I mean an exorcism is dangereos.

you've had/seen/done exorcisms before? Why do you think they're dangerous? as in it could hurt the victim?

what does this creature look like? He gave you any descriptions?

• Like 1

oh i´m not good at this stuff. I´m like an noob so, no. I haven´t done an exorcism. I just thought so. I thought so because of all romours and movies and yeah like i said... an noob.

I don´t know so much. He says that it is huge. The paw is like a big tv if not bigger. It doesn´t fit in the room. It stands on two legs and have a shape of a wolf/werewolf or bear but the face is simular to a wolf. he always describes it like a wolf, big and scary. i think it is a bit buffy and he said that i would crap my pants if i saw it...

and by the way. do anyone know somewhere where I can learn correct facts about paranormal stuff

I don't know if there are any cold hard 'facts' about the paranormal, but this place has many people who could tell you about various types of ghosts and stuff, (And hope that they reply when asked)

• Like 1

and by the way. do anyone know somewhere where I can learn correct facts about paranormal stuff

I think, by definition, paranormal things don't really have any 'facts'. There is a wide variety of opinions though.

• Like 4

Brian, that gif is so asdfgh xD

Has your friend seen a doctor? Just to discard the possibility of him hallucinating. Should get it sorted out before the starvation causes any problem.

What'd you mean by kinda adopted?

Yeah I was wondering about that myself. Do you mean kidnapped and raised as part of your family? j/k

• Like 1

Maybe he's a foster child.

Then why not say 'foster brother' instead of 'sorta adopted'? I'm adopted by my dad and there's no sorta involved.

• Like 1

That adopted thing. It's like.. My dad re married a year ago and his wife had a foster child so i don't know what that is called...

And... He is not hallucinating.. It grabbed him!

his mom, old foster mom and his friend saw it.

Sorry if i sound rude... He is my family and sometimes it is worrying me