Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What goes on at bilderbergs/1% parties.

Simbi Laveau

Terrified by that bunch of clowns? I think a gathering of real clowns would be more terrifying. They're just a typical bunch of spoilt rich kids who get together & drink too much, only perhaps the average age profile is a little older.

• Like 2

That reporter seems curiously naive, really; wealthy white folks share off-color jokes when they get together? And (gasp) some of those jokes are sexist and homophobic? Well, news update just in: it certainly ain't just in the upper one percent of society that such things go on. :blush:

• Like 2

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/02/i-crashed-a-wall-street-secret-society.html

It's a bit slow getting into the read, but absolutely worth it.

There's secretly taped audio and pictures.

These are the people running our country.

I for one am terrified.

Why? Folks shouldn't be able to have a little fun and blow off steam in your world?

How do you feel about the Washington Correspondent's Dinner? Ever been to a big union dinner?

Did any of you even read it?

It's all quite crude, and they mock the 99%.

And the Ceos made the kids do what they did. What, you think only the brats we at this party?

Thats not blowing off steam, it's making fun of the people you use as fodder to get rich.

It's disgusting.

These are the people who pay Washington to make the laws that keep the rest of us at the minimum wage we are at .

Or didn't you get that part?

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

And the Ceos made the kids do what they did. What, you think only the brats we at this party?

Thats not blowing off steam, it's making fun of the people you use as fodder to get rich.

Well of course it is, that's what we've been saying. It hardly means they're evil geniuses does it, if they were they'd probably be a bit more subtle. It's no different really to what any bunch of executives get up to when they get together for a Party - or Journalists, even; they don't always take care to make sure that they follow PC guidelines.

• Like 2

It's disgusting.

These are the people who pay Washington to make the laws that keep the rest of us at the minimum wage we are at .

Or didn't you get that part?

Clearly you need to get out more if you think this is only symptomatic of the wealthy.

And I highly doubt anyone is keeping anyone else in a minimum wage job. You don't like your minimum wage job. Go get some new skills and get a better one.

• Like 2

Even though only 1% its only little peek and 99% of the time is mostly privately even though they have set the name of them self’s and pass it on long with there family lines or those are like. Mostly high up end are very ignorant and self center ways it’s been like this so many centuries they kept that name when it all started out.

Other then that it bilderbergs and other names follow the secret sodalities also known as part of the group of cults. Money to them is something a lot more they can do with it and don’t see the attachments they created on there on. It’s sadly those whom let those partly like run and make rules over the years. As is simbi laveau they are nothing more just like an average human beings and yet they don’t know much other then that control what’s going around few places like banks and etc. to me they don’t know what they wanted just young human beings in play field no more or less as intelligent.

• Like 1

http://nymag.com/dai...et-society.html

It's a bit slow getting into the read, but absolutely worth it.

There's secretly taped audio and pictures.

These are the people running our country.

I for one am terrified.

Seems there are some who just do not have , or do not reveal any compassion for others. Either none to be found in their hearts , or none to be found in their words. Money is nothing , but it has been created to be understood as the only way to survive comfortably in the world, without it ,life is difficult .

Those who are the very poorest in this world feel the uncomfortable pains of hunger . They most likely have no desire for material things, probably not even the luxury of having a home to live in , but to be nourished with food to just live is the comfort they must hope for.

As for the very rich, the elite filthy rich , shame on them . I see that money rules all things. I see that money has caused so much hurt. I don't think that money should have such a strong hold over everyone , but it does.

Not everyone will earn enough to reach the standards of simply just middle class , which was once easily attainable for those who worked hard, seems that was once upon a time though these days.

Most everyone I know desires to feel some sense of security in life , to simply reach middle class seems to be 99% the American dream . I see plenty of people over qualified and working in fields earning min. wages.

Life happens and sometimes life gets in the way for some , could be a number of reasons why some people can't afford to live life more comfortably. But there's no reason for some to actually have to die of starvation , while the rich get richer .

There's no reason why the the human race can not be more humane to one another, a more compassionate place with all this knowledge and tools of technology but the way i see things is that , there's a system set ,and we all are born to live our lives under the terms and rule of those who control everyone by means of money.

P.S I didn't read the link you posted , because I already have an understanding of what things really are .

Edited by Reann
  • Like 2

They made fun of other people?! Call the police!!

• Like 1

When I read the OP I was expecting some Wolf of Wall Street type stuff in the article. Snorting coke off of strippers, disgusting amounts of alcohol, and an orgy to end the night on a good note. Instead..I got some old white guys telling bad jokes. Am I the only one who doesn't see the "conspiracy" in this?

• Like 3

When I read the OP I was expecting some Wolf of Wall Street type stuff in the article. Snorting coke off of strippers, disgusting amounts of alcohol, and an orgy to end the night on a good note. Instead..I got some old white guys telling bad jokes. Am I the only one who doesn't see the "conspiracy" in this?

There don't even seem to be any owls!

Is English your first language?

I'm not mocking, I'm seeing a common thread throughout your posts.

You mean that guy above your post? English is definitely not my first language, but I can definitely write better than him, although my posts are often cryptic.

Even though only 1% its only little peek and 99% of the time is mostly privately even though they have set the name of them self’s and pass it on long with there family lines or those are like. Mostly high up end are very ignorant and self center ways it’s been like this so many centuries they kept that name when it all started out.

Other then that it bilderbergs and other names follow the secret sodalities also known as part of the group of cults. Money to them is something a lot more they can do with it and don’t see the attachments they created on there on. It’s sadly those whom let those partly like run and make rules over the years.

As is simbi laveau they are nothing more just like an average human beings and yet they don’t know much other then that control what’s going around few places like banks and etc. to me they don’t know what they wanted just young human beings in play field no more or less as intelligent.

Your referring to secrecy , like in 1% of what is transparent ,and 99% of what is hidden from the general public. I understand what you posted. You're absolutely correct in mentioning that it's been like that for ever. And yes , they are very much cult minded in their ideologies.

I don't know of the simbi laveau you mentioned , but I interpret your last sentence as though you are saying that some people don't know anything else but to gain money. and with that comes an addiction to power, for some that is all that matters . Like it's all they know and live for.

P.S I'm sorry that some posters here lack compassion and were a bit rude to you , not everyone is like that. You're English is understandable and I think it's great, wonderful that you have more than one language .

In regards to your statement of some "old white guys" .... I so do WISH that we had some real good "old white guy's" running things , such as Thomas Jefferson , George Washington, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, John Hancock, Patric Henry. .But no, we don't, please tell me , what exactly do we have these days running things?

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1

^

Oh, maybe I should of added to my post that as for some old white guys running things , I guess George Soros is running something . Though , he's not at all the kind of individual I trust.

• Like 1

Obviously , as for America, it is transformed into a nation that is ruled by individuals that have ideologies which are foreign to the constitution that our founding fathers have constructed for a nation, of all people, to be free and prosperous.

Sure, we worked our way through some rough things over our history , over time, but what are we becoming ? It is transparent to acknowledge that we all have lost our democracy as a people, because the government is conducting itself in a manner which it should not be..

• Like 1

I wonder why ruling class do not value constant self improvement, both mind and body...making themselves worthy of being the rulers.

I guess that kind of rulers and lords are nothing but fictional products...

• Like 2

In regards to your statement of some "old white guys" .... I so do WISH that we had some real good "old white guy's" running things , such as Thomas Jefferson , George Washington, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, John Hancock, Patric Henry. .But no, we don't, please tell me , what exactly do we have these days running things?

Well, certainly a lot fewer slave owners.

so, thats a start

• Like 3

Well, certainly a lot fewer slave owners.

so, thats a start

Slavery, as wrong as it is was a primitive custom, all across the globe , pretty much in every culture .As for your comment regarding it , are you slandering the founding fathers of America ? If you are American , are you not thankful, grateful, of them ?

If you have not ever read any of the letters they left behind regarding many things , including slavery, you ought to, one day , maybe take the time to read and understand who these men were and what they stood for.

In regards to your comment, If you truly care to address the issue of slavery , you may want to address areas across the world where it is still ongoing . Also in relation to your comment , what are your thoughts concerning the fact that African chiefs have sold their own people to slave traders , and , why is it still ongoing in that part of the world ?

P.S Read the letters they left one day when you have the time .

• Like 1

I wonder why ruling class do not value constant self improvement, both mind and body...making themselves worthy of being the rulers.

I guess that kind of rulers and lords are nothing but fictional products...

Spirit of self , shows itself.

Slavery, as wrong as it is was a primitive custom, all across the globe , pretty much in every culture .As for your comment regarding it , are you slandering the founding fathers of America ? If you are American , are you not thankful, grateful, of them ?

If you have not ever read any of the letters they left behind regarding many things , including slavery, you ought to, one day , maybe take the time to read and understand who these men were and what they stood for.

In regards to your comment, If you truly care to address the issue of slavery , you may want to address areas across the world where it is still ongoing . Also in relation to your comment , what are your thoughts concerning the fact that African chiefs have sold their own people to slave traders , and , why is it still ongoing in that part of the world ?

P.S Read the letters they left one day when you have the time .

Calm down, calm down it was a joke.

I'm dont see a point in being grateful, both sides felt they were in the right and they happened to win.

If britan hadn't given up Id feel no different towards them.

All that really matters is that we dont make heroes out of the past cause they were just people, and you cant make monsters out of the people around us now because they're just people too.

Just, all people, trying to do what they think is best.