Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Method

A Haunting in New England

Method

Did anybody catch this? I caught the last ten or fifteen minutes of it about the daughter who murdered her parents. The remains of the skull of the victims were absolutley brutal. A hole no smaller than 3x3 inches.

I was just wondering could somebody inform me of what had heppened before this?

IdahoGhostHunter

sounds like Lizzie Borden?

Method

Thats it thanks.

Diebytheflyguy
sounds like Lizzie Borden?

336534[/snapback]

Was that the lady who was tried for the murder, but wasen't found guilty. And her parents were hit with an axe mulitiple, multiple, multiple, times?

Raydon

Yes! I believe her sister had something to do with it.

Lizzie was kind of slow. She mostly did what her sister told her to. Thier father was abusive. He was one of the wealthiest men in town and yet thier house was the only one with no elctricity or running water. He believed in living simple he said, but I think it was because he was selfish and didn't want to blow his money on modernizing the house.

He was very strick with the girls and the older sister was dating a man that thier dad was not fond of. I think he was going to take her off his will if she married him. Before she took off with him she was seen wispering into lizzie's ear.

I think she was telling lizzie to kill thier parents.

Just my theory. I'm from New England and have done alot of reading on this subject.

IdahoGhostHunter

Was the show about a haunting? I saw a show recently on the History channel or something about the murders, but it didn't mention haunting (although the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast) is reported to be haunted). The show also suggested that the maid had something to do with it.....

brittish_gurl

That is all very interesting. I have always been interesed in things like that efter I saw the movie Rose Red, which probably has nothing to do with it, but I always thought old hautings were very mysterious, and I enjoy reading about it.

Dancing_Dumplings

*sings in a happy little tune*

lizzie borden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks

and when she saw what she had done

she gave her father 41! tongue.gif

laugh.gif i saw in the paper while back that her house in fall river is up for sale tongue.giflaugh.gif

Diebytheflyguy

The crime scene must have been horrific.