Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

contrary to the chills, a warm room

diwata

I am not a native English speaker. I am here in this forum to seek an answer and a guide for a next step with what I am about to share.

I guess I should give a background about myself. I am 21 and the eldest daughter. We live in a house that was inherited by my father. For the past 9 years, only my Mom, my sister and my dog have been living here since my dad was already working overseas.

As a child, I could only remember one encounter of seeing a shadow image. It was in the evening when I was about to go to sleep. The light was lit in my room while I climbed on my bed. After lying down and getting comfy, I saw a shadow image right across my feet. The shape was something irregular but it was about a 2 feet wide shape. I don't think it was a human form but it was definitely black. I froze for a sec and then ran out of my room. My parents decided not to take that seriously and so we just continued with our life.

Maybe 5 or 6 years back, a storm destroyed one wing of our house so we had to renovate it. The entire area was converted into a long single room. (By the way this is a different room from what I had mentioned earlier) This is the room that has been giving me the weirdest feelings. Knowing that it is a renovated room, I was not sure if ghosts would live there (I was thinking ghosts and hunted stuffs were like from old creepy houses right?) Let me call this Room B. Room B serves as our dressing/storage/closet room. It has beds but we don't really sleep there so it may seem like an abandoned room? Maybe something that way.

It got getting weird about last year. I don't know if third eye exists, and if does, well I don't know if I have mine open. But I can definitely say I can feel something. Unlike the horror stories where a cold wind out of nowhere is felt, mine was different. One day, I entered Room B and it felt warm and heavy. The warmth was not comforting, it was a suffocating warmth. It was a warmth like body warmth, like when you exhale and it feels warm? Or like several bodies were there. It is different from a weather kind of warm. The weather warmth feels like something from the sun. I am terrible at describing but I hope the idea is there. Anyway, i decided to leave the room and talked to my mom about this. She just reassured me that everything will be okay.

On another occasion again, this time it was getting physical. Since Room B is like our walk in closet, I was there changing clothes after getting home from school (happened at a time during sunset, I am the only one home). A toy placed on top of a shelf (like 7 feet high) flew to my feet. No wind was involved since the windows were closed. The trajectory was diagonal to where i was standing (I was far from the shelf). It is hard to say that it just fell down when it was directed towards me. Usually objects would fall like vertically right? I was so scared I didn't even remember praying to God, I just ran out of the room again (half naked lol)

From time to time last year the room was warm. But I got used to it. I didn't try to communicate with whatever there was.

This month I just couldn't bear it anymore so I decided to search online. You see this month I saw a head of something (it was the size of an adult human but I can't recognize if it really is of or from a human). One of the beds in Room B is a queensized bed. In broad daylight I saw a head under the wooden bed. It was brown and lying as if peeking to whoever would see it. My heart was pounding because it was as if we had an eye contact and I couldn't decide what to do (panic at its best?). I kept my mouth shut about this because I was so scared it could hear me.

Just 3 days ago. I was about to enter Room B and I saw the head again. This time it was on the top corner of the door. I was able to scream and then it vanished. It didn't even last 3 seconds.

I decided to talk to my mom about this yesterday and she confessed that she also felt the warmth of the room. However she hasn't seen a head but a different figure (she did not want to mention what she saw to me even if I pressed about it ). My younger sister is the only one who cannot see or feel anything.

I don't know what to do about this. Maybe if someone could clear things up for me, or warn me about something, I would have peace of mind.

post-146314-0-73840600-1393049891_thumb.

oh i forgot to say this photo is the door to the room. The room is one step down as you can see. My last encounter I mentioned was the head peeking on the top corner. The door was half open.

Thank you for the welcome. I don't know if this helps but while the part of this house was getting renovated, several vintage bombs were found while digging up for a better foundation. We surrendered them to the military (we don't have bomb squad numbers here). According to them if it blew up, several blocks would have been affected so they took them away.

• Like 1