Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are 'Chupacabras' being purposely bred ?

UM-Bot

Chupacabra sightings could be the result of people deliberately breeding dogs to look like them.

Houston animal control officials have warned that some dog breeders have been going out of their way to purposely breed dogs that resemble cryptozoological creatures so that they can claim up to $10,000 in prize money for 'finding' them.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-purposely-bred

• Like 1

So basically yet another overhyped Thread Title. This is getting really monotonous.... :td:

UM is better than this, or used to be

• Like 7

Got all excited too... 'Don't worry dad! One of these days we'll be able to tell people we're the owners of a genuine Chupacabra!'

Eh, I really don't buy this. Is there that much money in fake cryptids that end up dead?

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 3

Next on UM, Are blurry photo caused my ghosts? Are ghost mimicing ghost apps, Are aliens trolling forums? Rick Dryer, the legend, The hero, the one man army.

• Like 4

The failed attempts look just like Chihuahuas.

El Chihuahuacabra!

(roughly translates as 'goodness gracious goat')

• Like 5

at first i thought the title said "are cupcakes being purposely bread?"

That's genius! We need to start working on cupcake breeding right now!

• Like 6

So we have cats (called Lykoi) being bred to look like werewolves, and dogs being bred to look like Chupacabras, what's next? Salamanders bred to look like the Creature from the Black Lagoon? Iguanas to look like Godzilla?

• Like 1

So we have cats (called Lykoi) being bred to look like werewolves, and dogs being bred to look like Chupacabras, what's next? Salamanders bred to look like the Creature from the Black Lagoon? Iguanas to look like Godzilla?

Some of my recent dates lead me to believe they're also breeding swamp apes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Never read anything so ridiculous,frankly.The notion of breeding a dog to look like a fictional creature that never existed is quite frankly absurd as is this article...

• Like 3

Threesome with Cadburys chocolate cake, a butterfly cake and a devil`s cake and you got your self a chubacadburycupcake.

• Like 1

Some of my recent dates lead me to believe they're also breeding swamp apes

Ha, ha, well, better them than you, if you catch my meaning, lol!

I think nature did just fine with the Gila Monster and keeping it down in size. I can't imagine it being as big as a Komodo Dragon or Monitor Lizard. It would make a formidable Godzilla if it could stand up. The stuff of nightmares!

Not one comment on how sick humans are.

Breed dogs to only gain in profit when we are killing millions that have no homes......Disgusting.

• Like 5

next on the news:- are people purposely cross-breading gorillas with bears so they can resemble a cryptozoological creature known as bigfoot???????

Not one comment on how sick humans are.

Breed dogs to only gain in profit when we are killing millions that have no homes......Disgusting.

So very true and so very sad. :(

• Like 1

A gene splice here, a DNA tuck there and Walla ! I don't know what it is but we didn't have before. Oops got away again !!! You would have thought the Killer Bees would have taught them a lesson ?

next on the news:- are people purposely cross-breading gorillas with bears so they can resemble a cryptozoological creature known as bigfoot???????

It wouldn't work because neighter animals are bipedal.

• Like 1

I'm going to breed a Korean zoo keeper who puts Yorkies in a zoo with a human.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...