Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Incubus or somthing else?

adrien30

Hi to all!

My story is a bit long and complicated, I will do my best to keep it short and understandable for you all...

I would like to add that i dont feel confortable posting these things on internet since I am am going to talk a little bit rush at some points...so I would appreciate if anyone feels like bullying that this is not the place.

The problem started begining of last summer 2013. About 2 months after my mum lost her cat.

Some nights, she could hear like steps walking arround her bed on a fitted carpet. She was nt scared of it at first and would think that her cat would come back from time to time to say HI!

Thing is, one early morning the steps came on her bed, got close to her and a sudden heavy weight lied on right next to her... It was so physical that she could feel his penis against her.

She obviously stood up and run out of the bedroom.

The day after she would come to see me home for some holidays (These were planed holidays)... She was at that point terrified of going back to her place but who would blame her for that?

After a week she went back home, no need to say that the first step she made into her house, the entity just jumped on her and started raping her each time she would try to lie down...

She told us what really happened only about 2 weeks after these events started, I let you imagine what kind of stress that must have been for her keeping in mind that she was still working at that time and could nt sleep at night.

After some time I told her to come back to see me and i proposed her to organise an exorcism with the help of some priests.

We did this exorcism together last july 2013...

After the ritual, we came out of church and i sudenly felt my leg numb. I did nt give it so much importance and just rubbed it with my hand...

I started driving back home slowly.... After 10 minutes I felt something entering from this same leg and enveloping me till the top of my head. I felt these chills all around my body even on unusual places like the back of my head the end of my feet, the hands it would move arround the body especialy at night.

It would give me a break during the day as long as i was nt trying to get into my own house... As a matter of fact, I ended up sleeping in my car for about 4 days before a friend of mine proposed herself to help me to clean me and my house from these things...

During these 4 days, me and my mum did many other exorcisms with different priests... It seemed like it helped me in some ways but not my mum...

Fianaly I offered my mum to leave the house so i could bring this friend over to clean it up... Thing that she did.

My friend also told my mum to come and live with her until she would find back a flight to go back home... during the night they both heard voices wispering unknown languages in a corner of her bedroom... My friend is a person that is very sensitive to these kind of things, but she s not scared of it. After my mum left her house she kept on feeling these negative energies in her house for a month, she had to clean it everyday...

I know many people would call me a coward for kicking my mum out this way. Unfortunatly I had my kids and a pregnant wife sleeping at her parents waiting to come back home. As many of you might all ready know, Kids are real magnets for these things... and I don t want them to know or feel anything because of me or my mum. They had to wait for my go ahead to come back home. Thing that i done when my mum left the country with her entities and got back my place under controle.

Since that time, I told my mum to stay away from us for the moment and keep on helping as much as i can from where i stand.

Today, she still remain with her entities DAY and NIGHT, She feels like there is something in her tummy, vagina and sorry for the expression her ass.

She sometimes sees shadows passing next to her at night, bang in the walls at anytime, once seen a face on a mirror after a shower and a shadow sliding on her bed...

Well here was a long story cut extremely short... :o)

I hope somebody on this forum will be able to help us

Thanks a lot for reading me, and pls let me know what you guys think...

Getting the necessitites out of the way first, so take no offense.

has she been tested for psychological problems, Neurological disorders, brain tumors, have a history of drug use/abuse, have a history of sexual/physical/emotional abuse?

• Like 2

Hi Sheming B!

Yes she ve seens a bunch of doctors too and psy and everything looks fine.

She does nt drink neither smokes anything and no abuse whatsoever...

She s not the only one who felt it... about 4 different persons that i did nt mention to cut the story short...

If it was only me I would have tought that my mind was playing with me... I use to have panic attacks and had to learn how to quickly trick my mind to put myself in some situation. My mental work did nt work on these feelings but...

I could say that my mum is a very strong person mentaly but very solitaire... She always had a routine life when she was working, but she got retired not long ago...

My Dad is suffering from prostate/bone cancer. He is in hospital at the moment because of a broken hip.

They are not together anymore but are very close and call each other almost every day.

Whoa. One helluva situation. I think I'd have my mom with me instead of kicking her out. First thing, have her set up a video camera where the attacks occur and see if they still happen.

• Like 2

I would suggest then that part of the issue is her mine is sort of...trying to fill itself, since shes no longer working, and someone sh cares about is in a bad way.

The affections of others could be sympathy pain that your own emotional connection to her is causing, similar to a husband getting his pregnant wife's cravings.

The routine your mother's mind craves has now been broken and its scrambling to fill it. Now, as to the actual meanings of the things going on, I'm going to choose to refrain as I hate rudeness, and this is a regular delicate situation given the sexual nature of the things she's feeling.

I'd suggest counseling and trying to help her find a routine to fill her old one.

Hopefully this is of some help

• Like 1

Hi there,

Does your mother ever suffer from these 'attacks' and symptoms when she is not sleeping in her own house. Is it connected to her house only, or is it where ever she is it seems to occur ?

Also how recently was her last "lady" type physical exam, I know you said she has been checked over etc, but how recently.

I have got a metaphysical opinion as well, but I await the answers to these questions first.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Hi Blu.

The symptoms are happening everywhere she goes... I live 1500 miles away from her and it stil came with her...

Yes she had been checked about 3 month ago for that as well and also did an ultrasound that did nt show anything...

Thanks

Dear Scheming

I understand where you want to take me, and i understand... But how can you explain the feelings I and other people had.... Me, my friend, a priest, A girl doing magnetism, the 2nd wife of my dad and my dad all felt it at some point... Are we all nuts?

Thanks

Yes could... I told her to do so but what would it change? seeing or hearing these things on video will not solve the problems after all... And today a Fake is so easily done that people would probably have a good laught at it anyway...

Geting her back?... I surely will but not at the moment...

Dear Scheming

I understand where you want to take me, and i understand... But how can you explain the feelings I and other people had.... Me, my friend, a priest, A girl doing magnetism, the 2nd wife of my dad and my dad all felt it at some point... Are we all nuts?

Thanks

I wouldn't put it as "nuts" but this sort of thing can occurs somewhat frequently. Its a sort of 'group mentality', combined with the power of suggestion. A priest will be heavily inclined towards the spiritual/supernatural, anybody doing magnetism (I'm assuming the copper rod trick, right?) will likely go along with anything, and your family will trust and believe your mother.

So no, your not all crazy, just experiencing a common phenomena. I'd suggest approching any further solutions you may take with this in mind. My usual advice is also to avoid bringing in psychics/mediums and the like. They're hardly unbiased in these sorts of things and will try to get more money out of you. Seek a trained and licensed psychoanalyst.

• Like 2

Yes could... I told her to do so but what would it change? seeing or hearing these things on video will not solve the problems after all... And today a Fake is so easily done that people would probably have a good laught at it anyway...

Geting her back?... I surely will but not at the moment...

A camera would show what she is actually experiencing. Could be nothing more than a sleep disorder. No one ever wants to use cameras anymore. Funny old world.

• Like 1

Can a sleep disorder happen when you are driving 60 miles an hour? :o)

When she first came with it, I had in mind to send her for a check up ASAP after her exorcism... I was never a real believer in these things and neither scared of it. But somehow I changed my mind very rapidly when i felt it arround me... I wish i could find the right words to explain that feeling... But one thing is sure at least from my end... This was nt in my head.

It can certainly play a part. Sleep disorders affect you through the entire day..

When she first came with it, I had in mind to send her for a check up ASAP after her exorcism... I was never a real believer in these things and neither scared of it. But somehow I changed my mind very rapidly when i felt it arround me... I wish i could find the right words to explain that feeling... But one thing is sure at least from my end... This was nt in my head.

I think you under estimate just how much influence the mind has over what the body experiences. To get a rough idea, I suggest you do a little research on "Phantom Limb Syndrome". Very bizarre, and all in peoples heads.

With that, feel free to take our suggestions to heart, or not. On this forum we tend to lean towards the skeptical side, and analyze ever claim from the perspective of known scientific phenomena. Thus most of it find it irresponsible to suggest anything but medical advice to the best of our ability. If this isn't what you seek, and you just want someone to confirm your "paranormal" experiences, there are other forums that are more inclined to do so.

• Like 1

Anything mental can happen any time. I never said it was all in your head. I'm giving you alternate explanations that are not paranormal. You don't want to hear anything but that your mother is being raped by an incubus, but you also don't want to put up cameras to catch anything that could be happening to her. It's just advise take it or leave it.

Hi adrien,

Thanks for confirming it's where ever she goes and not the house. Do you know much about astral projection ? If this was to be something like an incubus or an astral presence then you are talking about something not on this physical level but on the astral level. You need someone who can perceive and understand the astral level to read what is going on the astral level. Not everyone is aware of the of the astral level but your mother may be, as some of us just are and i suspect its on the astral level that this needs to be resolved.

If you want to learn more about the astral and astral projection from the perspective of the astral projectors here, start reading through this thread - http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0 It's a FAQS and info hub for sharing experiences and you are welcome to join us on it over there.

I think if you know what to ask for in outside help it will help to guide you to the right kind of help. I know some have said not to bother with mediums and psychics and while you do have to be careful, it doesn't mean that there aren't good ones out there who can't help, you just have to know what is what. I have a lot of knowledge and experience in this area so here is what to do as a guide for vetting what you need. For example;

1. There is no point going to a psychic or medium for a reading for this kind of problem. At best they will give you a reading or view on what is going on, while doing actually nothing to resolve the problem. Not many actually get involved on a hands on level with metaphysical issues such as this.

2. You have to understand that psychics are dealing with the living only, while mediums are dealing with the same plus those beyond the physical on the spirit level...

3. Only some mediums work on an actual "multidimensional level" where they are able to interact with the astral level as a energy worker and actually heal and clear things from that level down. Those that operate this way, have big spirit / guardian teams around them in spirit, much like a shaman. That's why i suggest looking for a shaman type medium. These are the ones that work exclusively on the other dimensions and do soul work, soul retrieval work, soul crisis work, this is what you are looking for.

4. When asking one upfront what they can do to help, make sure you ask them how they operate. Tell them you need more than just a reading, but someone who can work on the soul level and do a soul retrieval. Don't be put off by anyone who can't physically be in your location or decides to handle it remotely, shamans can work remotely because they are not operating just on this plane of existence.

I do not know if you and your mothers faith is open to all this or not, but If this was my mum and i was in your shoes i would be looking for a shaman type medium with astral knowledge and experience.

Now, UCLA did study this, I have a thread somewhere on here, but you can google her name yourself.

Dr. Thelma Moss, the head of our former UCLA parapsychology lab

This is actually a very interesting case :

Start here, as this clears up a lot of the B.S. that is out there. And, this will not be what you are expecting.

http://barrytaff.net/2011/08/the-real-entity-case-2/

• Like 1

Good advice but he already stated that she had been examined by her doctor and a psychiatrist with no problems, and also that 4 other persons are witnesses to this ordeal.

Yes, the doctors visit was a good precaution, and everything checked out. I'd still say they get as many opinions as possible, and possibly visit a psychoanalyst (as psychiatrist are usually reserved for actually mental health issues, which may or may not be the case here). The four witnesses I have a bit of trouble taking as solid evidence, considering they were already heavily inclined towards the paranormal.

Again, all spectrums, especially the "mundane", must be considered.

• Like 1

If an entity has attached itself to her then she must have opened a doorway. Has she played around with spirit guides, new age stuff, wear any amulets, tarot cards, etc. ? That must be dealt with. A believer in Yeshua(Jesus) doesn’t need a priest, there is one mediator between God and man the Christ. He is all you need to cast out “things” Just in the power of his Name. If it is a house then anoint each corner with blessed oil, you can bless olive oil to use, dedicating the house to God at each corner. Then cleanse the house inside but going to each room and saying you cast out any evil presence in the name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah. You also need to pray for protection of the clean house so they don’t come back. And she could have someone cast out presences from her as well and also again pray for protection from the return. Here is a link to a group that helps people in this sort of mess. There is a lot of info on the site and you can contact as well.

http://supernaturalresponse.net/

I totally agree with you. I would get other opinions if it was my mother for sure. I just wasn't sure if you had read the part where he mentioned the doctors visits. It's a pretty wild story and surely scary for all involved, and for me very difficult to beleive. I try to keep an open mind, but boy it's sure hard sometimes.

Oh yes, read the account from the top down. So far this particular thread seems to be more along the lines of "confirming" a "paranormal" account, as opposed to finding solutions. The fact that priest and "magnetist" were brought in as quickly as medical professionals points to a heavy favor towards supernatural/spiritual belief.

I only find these concerning given the recent incident involving a mother butchering her "possessed" children. Hence I always stress seeking help from medical professionals first (and in fact avoiding spiritualist unless literally all other options are exhausted, which hasn't happened that I know of).

• Like 1

(My usual advice is also to avoid bringing in psychics/mediums and the like. They're hardly unbiased in these sorts of things and will try to get more money out of you.)

Dear Deconoir

By coming here this was exactly what i was hoping to find...

I all ready entered in contact some kind of medium that help lost people that past away (FREE of charge) She could see problems in the pictures i sent her. She helped by doing some rituals with archangels etc... but the problem still remains... Unfortunatly, She said that this was all she could do...

I wish to find someone that would tell us what are the origins of this issue, what or who is it and how to send it back from where it came from...

Sorry for being so hardheaded, I keep on thinking that the problem is not mental. To many events had happen for us to keep rational...

Adrien,

I’m still coming from the astral perspective here, these kind of attacks ( not the sexual part ) are pretty common astral type attacks. Tell any astral projector this story and they will ‘understand’… it’s not that uncommon..That’s why I gave you the link to the astral FAQS thread. You can learn about OBE, projection and sleep paralysis there.

These encounters are commonly associated with sleep paralysis / or very rapid OBE / astral exits, when one falls asleep or wakes up from sleep state and has actually gone out of body. I had one just the other night where I felt something pull on my back from behind (not my physical body, but astral body) and try wrap itself around my waist. Because I am a experienced projector and medium, I know what the difference is between my astral body and physical, some people don’t, which is why I am pointing this out. Your mum could be experiencing a kind of hypnogontic disorder where her awareness is partially projecting onto the astral level, but remaining attached to her physical body. It can be a very confusing and frightening state.

I knew what was occurring to me, because of my experience and I could feel a partial paralysis come on as well, so I “projected” and got out of body ( astral projection terms) and beat the absolute living crap out of what i was perceiving to be around me. My boundaries are strong and have to be because i am aware of the astral/spirit levels...and that if something crosses into my "space" and starts trying to mess with my energy in my sleep, then i will project and deal with it there. If I had chosen to stay in my body, I would have gone into a full sleep paralysis episode and probably would felt something harassing my body in much the same way. Your mum can be taught to get out of her body when this starts, and deal with it her self.

I’m sorry for what your mother is going through but if you are here to explore all bases, I’m just saying find someone who uses astral experience/ OOBE / energy work as part of their skillset. A medium/psychic is not really equipped anyway for dealing with this sort of thing so i don't know why it is coming into the discussion at all.

The only thing that is unusual about your Mothers case is it happens all the time and everywhere she goes. That is is very very rare…Normally these energies/encounters are a one of, or something passing through the etheric space getting curious about the living.