Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the Antichrist be from Europe?

and-then

46 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Ahhh... But who defines what is Free Thinking? Who defines what is Good Stuff? You and I define these based on what we have been Indoctrinated with in various forms since we were children.

Atamarie Sir.. xx

Thankyou for responding..

You speak Truth in the Sense, that I was Indoctrinated Since a Child..

I Am A Child No Longer...

I am Aware and Present in my Waking Life. And I have known for a while now about the Indoctrination Machine, I just couldn't quite grasp how it worked....

It is Everywhere, in Visual cues, and in Sounds...Subtle Mind Control..playing on our Emotions, 

Through our Food and Water and Air, ..Chemical Poisoning.. this screws us up, Physically and Mentally...and  Also ..Spiritually..

We are Guardians and Protectors of this Earth, I live within the Laws and Tune of Nature, and when this way, You Care and Protect, and cause No Harm.. 

Who Defines What is Free thinking, and the Good stuff?

Just Think and Do Good Stuff, Lead by Example, defining, this and that is just noise for the Mind..

Make your Actions mirror your Good Intents...

Peace to you Sir..xx

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Like you said, the Truth is what each person believes. Thus "truth" is malleable, even in each individuals thoughts. To say permanent, IMHO, is denying that fact, since you might witness a miracle tomorrow. Or, if you knew you were dying and then passed away, and found yourself standing in front of Jesus/Mohammad/Whomever... wouldn't you then reevaluate? 

What we believe is malleable...the truth is not.  The Actual Truth is not malleable.  It just is.  A Miracle would be Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee.   That is a form of individual belief.   The Actual Truth is  gravity and the law of physics.  It just is.  No amount of belief to the contrary can change that actual, consistent truth.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MauriOra said:

We are Guardians and Protectors of this Earth,

I think we should all be mindful of what we do to the environment around us.   Be clean and considerate to other people...don't leave messes for others to clean up.  That being said...The Earth is always trying to kill us. Actually, Mo...The Earth is going to kill us...in the end the Earth kills everything that the life forms don't.  From Floods, to Earthquakes, to Tsunamis, to Fires, to Volcanic Eruptions, it is truly a hostile planet...and God...what a beautiful one....but in the end....the Earth's Gravity will kill us all.

Not a bad thing though.  It just is the way the Earth is.  There isn't really anywhere else to go so...we better keep in check what we have.  That also being said.  The entire theory about Man made Global Climate Change is such a crock!   We couldn't destroy this Planet if we tried... in the end...The Earth...or Rocks from Above...most certainly will destroy us all.  And eventually...life on this planet will end...but...eons from now...on a distant planet....perhaps a meteorite from the remnants of Earth, containing the seeds of some life form will find itself...and life will continue again....for eternity.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

I think we should all be mindful of what we do to the environment around us.   Be clean and considerate to other people...don't leave messes for others to clean up.  That being said...The Earth is always trying to kill us. Actually, Mo...The Earth is going to kill us...in the end the Earth kills everything that the life forms don't.  From Floods, to Earthquakes, to Tsunamis, to Fires, to Volcanic Eruptions, it is truly a hostile planet...and God...what a beautiful one....but in the end....the Earth's Gravity will kill us all.

Not a bad thing though.  It just is the way the Earth is.  There isn't really anywhere else to go so...we better keep in check what we have.  That also being said.  The entire theory about Man made Global Climate Change is such a crock!   We couldn't destroy this Planet if we tried... in the end...The Earth...or Rocks from Above...most certainly will destroy us all.  And eventually...life on this planet will end...but...eons from now...on a distant planet....perhaps a meteorite from the remnants of Earth, containing the seeds of some life form will find itself...and life will continue again....for eternity.

Atamarie Mr Joc,

I Feel we should be Mindful, of our Earth and habitat, not only for People, but also for The Earth itself...Yes she is Destructive, I see this as a Mirror reflection of the Inhabitants upon her...Mankind are Most Destructive.. A Hostile Planet, for the Hostile, Decimation that is Wreaking its Havoc upon Her.. 

I Don't pay Mind to the Fear Mongering Propaganda Machine, who declares, The Global Warning of Warming, isn't it funny, these 2 words have "War" in it..

As to the "Meteorite" my friend, I don't believe we are Alone here, On this Earth,  I Feel,  there are Forces outside of Our Sphere of Power, that Protect this Scenario from happening, IF it is indeed a True possibility...

I would like to Ask you, if I may..Does Physics, or Science or The Powers that Aren't, have a plan of Action, should the Possibility of such a thing happen??

Your Mind Intrigues me..honestly..I am Fascinated by what you know..and Your Expression of it..I have never really Pondered Such things, because I live in the Here and Now..and Deal Accordingly with what happens, Here and Now..With a Drive towards a Better Unified Community, On Earth...

I Look forward to your response..

Thankyou My Friend xx

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, joc said:

What we believe is malleable...the truth is not.  The Actual Truth is not malleable.  It just is.  A Miracle would be Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee.   That is a form of individual belief.   The Actual Truth is  gravity and the law of physics.  It just is.  No amount of belief to the contrary can change that actual, consistent truth.

So, if you did die, or believed you had, and popped up in front of Jesus, you'd insist it was probably just a electrical brain illusion while you were dying, and refuse to accept it, and let yourself be cast eternally into the Fire? Or would you say to yourself, "What the hell...", sure you are Jesus and I'd rather go to heaven then hell.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So, if you did die, or believed you had, and popped up in front of Jesus, you'd insist it was probably just a electrical brain illusion while you were dying, and refuse to accept it, and let yourself be cast eternally into the Fire? Or would you say to yourself, "What the hell...", sure you are Jesus and I'd rather go to heaven then hell.

May I answer? I would, like most people in my situation, question where I was. Since I have basically been a good person, I would expect that to be taken into consideration. I was raised to believe in a forgiving God, even though his path is not my chosen one. He would not cast me aside for my doubts.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Michelle said:

May I answer? I would, like most people in my situation, question where I was. Since I have basically been a good person, I would expect that to be taken into consideration. I was raised to believe in a forgiving God, even though his path is not my chosen one. He would not cast me aside for my doubts.

I'd agree. According to Revelation, Jesus sits in Judgement on the Last Day, and has the book of each person's life, and the Book of Life, where the names of the Saved are written. Seems to me that the only reason to do that set up would be to review a person's life, and offer them the chance to Repent, and then the chance to accept Jesus as Savior, and be written into the Book of Life. I expect Jesus would be extremely tolerant in each persons life actions, as long as they repent of the bad things.

The one caviot is that to go to heaven requires accepting Jesus as the Messiah. One point people don't like is the polar nature involved... Heaven or Hell. I Christianity there is no third (Unless you are Catholic = Purgatory) option, so the "good people" who do not accept Jesus are going into the Fire, with Hitler and Jeffery Dahmer....

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'd agree. According to Revelation, Jesus sits in Judgement on the Last Day, and has the book of each person's life, and the Book of Life, where the names of the Saved are written. 

Atamarie Mr Die Checker..

I would like to say this.."books" are not needed in The Golden Souls Realm.. This is the All knowing.. Books are an Earthly Manifestation.

You will be Evaluated, not Judged, remember this Haven(, not heaven, this word has Heave in it) Is not ruled by Earthly Structure, it is in fact superior to the Earthly Realm or Plane...

The Good people and Not so Good people will be Evaluated on their Earthly Actions in that life and then a Decision is decided, on how this can be balanced out...

A possible Re Incarnation, to Right the wrongs, and reverse the Karmic Energy, for a Balance...

This is a Different Idea..Something to ponder...

Love and Light to you and yours..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Of course you can, I get where your comn from It just dont add up sometimes aye..Do your best an still get denied..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Mr Die Checker..

I would like to say this.."books" are not needed in The Golden Souls Realm.. This is the All knowing.. Books are an Earthly Manifestation.

You will be Evaluated, not Judged, remember this Haven(, not heaven, this word has Heave in it) Is not ruled by Earthly Structure, it is in fact superior to the Earthly Realm or Plane...

The Good people and Not so Good people will be Evaluated on their Earthly Actions in that life and then a Decision is decided, on how this can be balanced out...

A possible Re Incarnation, to Right the wrongs, and reverse the Karmic Energy, for a Balance...

This is a Different Idea..Something to ponder...

Love and Light to you and yours..

Mo..xx

That is not the way the Bible tells it. However, if that is what happens, I'll feel free to adapt. And if that is a sin, I'll ask forgiveness when the time comes.

I'm doing the best I can to live as a "good" person.

Love back at you Friend.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

That is not the way the Bible tells it. However, if that is what happens, I'll feel free to adapt. And if that is a sin, I'll ask forgiveness when the time comes.

I'm doing the best I can to live as a "good" person.

Love back at you Friend.

Hi Sir..xx

It is No Sin, unless you think it is..

And...

I am certain you are doing your Best...and Well done to you...

Keep it up..

Head up and Smile...

Life's what we make of it..

You are Awesomeness..!!!

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Your sole argument is based within the context of your belief system.  'The Birth Box'   I'm not concerned about heaven or hell or eternity.  All concepts born straight out of the human mind.  A lake of Fire?  With living souls being tormented in it?  Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever....    Not buying it DC.

11 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Mr Joc,

I Feel we should be Mindful, of our Earth and habitat, not only for People, but also for The Earth itself...Yes she is Destructive, I see this as a Mirror reflection of the Inhabitants upon her...Mankind are Most Destructive.. A Hostile Planet, for the Hostile, Decimation that is Wreaking its Havoc upon Her.. 

I Don't pay Mind to the Fear Mongering Propaganda Machine, who declares, The Global Warning of Warming, isn't it funny, these 2 words have "War" in it..

As to the "Meteorite" my friend, I don't believe we are Alone here, On this Earth,  I Feel,  there are Forces outside of Our Sphere of Power, that Protect this Scenario from happening, IF it is indeed a True possibility...

I would like to Ask you, if I may..Does Physics, or Science or The Powers that Aren't, have a plan of Action, should the Possibility of such a thing happen??

Your Mind Intrigues me..honestly..I am Fascinated by what you know..and Your Expression of it..I have never really Pondered Such things, because I live in the Here and Now..and Deal Accordingly with what happens, Here and Now..With a Drive towards a Better Unified Community, On Earth...

I Look forward to your response..

Thankyou My Friend xx

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

The Planet is not a living thing.  It has no consciousness in that regard.  It is not mirroring our destructive side.  All planets are born out of destruction...born into destruction...and the hostility of planets never ends.  Life is an interesting anomaly.  It continues despite the hostile environment of the Earth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

The Planet is not a living thing.  It has no consciousness in that regard.  It is not mirroring our destructive side.  All planets are born out of destruction...born into destruction...and the hostility of planets never ends.  Life is an interesting anomaly.  It continues despite the hostile environment of the Earth.

Its my Morning here, so I'll say Morena, to you Mr Joc..

Not a living thing, No consciousness, Born out of and in of, Destruction, Life is a Anomaly....Okay..!!!

Do you, know Nature...?? Because if you really did my friend, you would know, that..She is in fact Alive, She does Have an Energy Consciousness, and the Only Destruction, Is Us...!!!! Mankind...

Life is A Anomaly, Think again.. Life is not Random,  or By Chance, Anomaly??... This is some propaganda spin, 

To take Power Away from Nature and Put it in Mans Hands...

Man is Such a Greedy Anomaly.. No Conscience for Our Living Earth..They just want what they can get out of her... For.... Riches and Power.... Its Disgusting...!!

Have a Good Day or Night My Bro..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Its my Morning here, so I'll say Morena, to you Mr Joc..

Not a living thing, No consciousness, Born out of and in of, Destruction, Life is a Anomaly....Okay..!!!

Do you, know Nature...?? Because if you really did my friend, you would know, that..She is in fact Alive, She does Have an Energy Consciousness, and the Only Destruction, Is Us...!!!! Mankind...

Life is A Anomaly, Think again.. Life is not Random,  or By Chance, Anomaly??... This is some propaganda spin, 

To take Power Away from Nature and Put it in Mans Hands...

Man is Such a Greedy Anomaly.. No Conscience for Our Living Earth..They just want what they can get out of her... For.... Riches and Power.... Its Disgusting...!!

Have a Good Day or Night My Bro..

Mo..xx

Without life the Earth is just another Dead Planet!  Truth  

• Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 8:03 AM, joc said:

Your sole argument is based within the context of your belief system.  'The Birth Box'   I'm not concerned about heaven or hell or eternity.  All concepts born straight out of the human mind.  A lake of Fire?  With living souls being tormented in it?  Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever....    Not buying it DC.

So, then your answer to the question is Yes, :unsure: you'd let yourself to to that eternal fire, due to an unwillingness to reconsider?

The situation (From a Christian point of view) is polar. You either are Saved, or Not. Either you will show up before Jesus for judgement, or not. If not, then you loose nothing. If you do, then what would prevent you from agreeing with Jesus? Stubbornness? Arrogance? Self Righteousness? Logic?

Just curious... B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

So, then your answer to the question is Yes, :unsure: you'd let yourself to to that eternal fire, due to an unwillingness to reconsider?

The situation (From a Christian point of view) is polar. You either are Saved, or Not. Either you will show up before Jesus for judgement, or not. If not, then you loose nothing. If you do, then what would prevent you from agreeing with Jesus? Stubbornness? Arrogance? Self Righteousness? Logic?

Just curious... B)

Oh but wait my friend...it isn't that simple...Either Saved or Not....that is not a Christian Point of view....that is a Baptist Theological point of view...not all Christians share that view.   Are you Baptist?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joc said:

Oh but wait my friend...it isn't that simple...Either Saved or Not....that is not a Christian Point of view....that is a Baptist Theological point of view...not all Christians share that view.   Are you Baptist?

Even those who are saved might not show up. Nothing is truly promised. I think some where it states that only 144,000 get into heaven. I guess the rest get to constantly reincarnate.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Even those who are saved might not show up. Nothing is truly promised. I think some where it states that only 144,000 get into heaven. I guess the rest get to constantly reincarnate.

The 144000 are 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.  They are protected from the Wrath of God while they preach to the world about Christ.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, joc said:

The 144000 are 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.  They are protected from the Wrath of God while they preach to the world about Christ.  

Regardless, it all comes down to the ' special kids club'.

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Regardless, it all comes down to the ' special kids club'.

The Really Special Kids get beamed up by God himself.   The Rapture Club!   Heard of it?  A lot of Christians believe in The Rapture...that they will escape the Wrath of God because they believe Jesus was SuperHuman.

Which kind of seems a bit silly to me...I mean, God didn't beam up the Apostles...every one of them was murdered.   So, why would he beam up a bunch of followers who believe by sitting and then standing and then sitting and then standing in their cushy pews, air conditioned, heated, paid for with the surplus of God?

Edited by joc
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Well that's grossly unfair. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2018 at 2:40 PM, joc said:

There is saved and not saved. The Catholics have Purgatory, which is in between sort of. But, I've not heard of a Evangelical, or other Protestant group that has "partially" saved. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

There is saved and not saved. The Catholics have Purgatory, which is in between sort of. But, I've not heard of a Evangelical, or other Protestant group that has "partially" saved. 

The Presbyterians believe that God picked you to be saved before you were even born. Which means God created Hell just to fill it with souls in my eyes....

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

You didn't answer my question. So, I will assume for the moment you are a Baptist...nothing wrong with that btw...but there is a Huge difference between congregational beliefs.  

For Instance:

The Baptists Theology:  When you are 'saved'...you are forgiven, not just for sins of the past, but also for sins of the future...you are at that point under an 'umbrella of Grace'.  You cannot be unsaved.  Even if you backslid into sin and ...for example...were in the act of raping someone with a knife to their throat...when shot dead by police...you will still enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.  

The Methodist Theology:  When you are saved, you are forgiven of all past transgressions.  It is up to you to live in faith and ....sin no more.  If however, you do sin....you must confess your sin to God, and ask for his forgiveness.  If you backslide into sin...for example: same as above...while committing rape...shot dead by police....then you 'died in your sins' and because no sin shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, and you were not forgiven because you never confessed and asked for forgiveness...you will go to Hell.

Presby:  As Piney said....if God has all knowledge, then he knew before the foundations of the Earth who would be saved and who would not.  

Catholic:  You must confess your sins before a Priest...and do pentance...and you are saved from Hell...until the next time you sin...so...go to mass often and confess to the Priest as a regular thing to ensure your salvation.

Speaking strictly within the Realm of The Bible...none of that makes a damn bit off sense.  The only scenario that makes sense is what the Bible actually says...that all Humanity was cursed by the sin of Adam and Eve.  When Jesus asked The Father for forgiveness for 'them'...because we were clueless...that ended the curse of Adam.  We are therefore no longer under the curse and consequently we have no sin to be forgiven of.  We are all saved...by the Grace of God.  

So ....Saved is Saved .....not so much...please tell me...which of the above scenarios of belief do you prescribe to?

Edited by joc