Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Will the Antichrist be from Europe?

1,152 posts in this topic

jmccr8
On 25/01/2018 at 10:32 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Well that's grossly unfair. 

Hamster on a wheel :whistle:

jmccr8 

Ellapennella
On 2/25/2014 at 11:51 PM, and then said:

I recently finished a book by Joel Richardson on the topic and the proofs he puts forward are astounding. They fly completely in the face of accepted doctrine from the past 100 years or so. Please allow this to be a civil discussion - no bashing intended or allowed. Those interested in eschatology can discuss this earnestly without such behavior.

The accepted interpretation of the origin of the AC has been that he will lead a ten nation confederation based in Rome but Richardson's work disputes this carefully and I'm having trouble finding holes in his reasoning. Help if you can.

Mystery Babylon. I think that it's very possible that there's a powerful influence in this world that rejected God from the beginning, same as Cain did. I think the same as Babylon tried to rule the world. I think there's people who hide what they truly believe from the general public.I think that there really is no in between.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/17/the-dark-secrets-behind-the-popes-audience-hall-its-a-giant-reptilian/