Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ASMR - Brain Orgasms/ Tingles

outoftheworld

Hey guys i am an asmr addict

however i`ll admit a lot of the stuff out there is very weird, and not my cup of tea

I`m not interested in seeing a girl with far too much makeup on whisper and read stories, whispering does nothing for me.

However binaural surround sound ear to ear.. is just incredible.. it sends this weird chill/ spasm down your spine in a good way, and really relaxing your brain.

YOU NEED EARFONES/ HEADFONES to experience this

Ill give you an example, from a 3d sound which is not actually an asmr video, but this is to amplify my point

forward to 5.20 and listen for a bit

for actual asmr videos full of tingles that make your brain explode in a good way, and sends you to realms never before, here is the best one

[media=]

dont you feel it?

hmm, thought not,

many people swear on it

so, is it in the mind or is something there?

please check the small samples i pointed out above and let me know if you experience a spiritual brain orgasm

Edited by outoftheworld

I think it has something to do with your other senses being deprived and you being totally immersed in sound. I prefer to do it with music and not just sounds though.

• Like 2

I agree coldethyl...

A darkend room, a comfy chair, a good set of headphones and the Moody Blues.... That does it for me!

• Like 1

I agree coldethyl...

A darkend room, a comfy chair, a good set of headphones and the Moody Blues.... That does it for me!

Ah, one of my favorite bands from the psychedelic era! Mike Pinder on the Mellotron and Justin Hayward plaintiff vocals and guitar riffs, good stuff!

"Are you sitting comfortably, as Merlin casts his spell......"

Edited by Sundew