Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you want Hilary Clinton as president

OverSword

Do you want Hilary Clinton as president  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Hilary as the president of the United States of America?

• Yes, Hilary would be a great president
    • No, Hilary is not good presidential material

Nope! She's got corporate backers. So same bull manure, different color to me.

I'm voting third party, Green Party. Next Presidential election.

• Like 5

can't answer this poll because I agree with neither of the questions.

In any case, I fail to see too many alternatives.... (in fact I fail to see them on either side of the spectrum).

• Like 1

I'm going third party too. Hopefully Gary Johnson will give it another try. But if it turns out that Hilary is the Democratic candidate, then I'll vote for the Republican Candidate, no matter who they are!

If my wife asks me if I want Spam for dinner, my answer would be no. If my other option is horse ****...bring on the Spam. I wouldn't be able to answer this without knowing the alternatives.

• Like 2

If my wife asks me if I want Spam for dinner, my answer would be no. If my other option is horse ****...bring on the Spam. I wouldn't be able to answer this without knowing the alternatives.

When Hilary is the horse****, it doesn't matter what the alternatives are.

Nope! She's got corporate backers. So same bull manure, different color to me.

I'm voting third party, Green Party. Next Presidential election.

I wouldent vote for them just cause I don't agree with most of the platform.

But I do respect Jill Stein from when I heard her speak last election in the third party debates

• Like 2

All I know is I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils anymore, no matter who's on the ballot or not. Screw that!!!

• Like 4

chances are her rival will be same horse s....t, and both will do equaly dumb things, and lie just as much.

but hey, it will be our fault regardless, we voted for them.

• Like 1

chances are her rival will be same horse s....t, and both will do equaly dumb things, and lie just as much.

Lol. Not me and I'll get bumper sticker that says "Don't blame me, I voted third party". :yes:

hey, when you go to gastroenterologist, cuz your stomach is screwed after eating spam too long, he'll tell you, "your fault, you should have known better not to eat this garbage", who cares if other option was even worst. still your fault for not knowing what you put in your mouth.

I've been telling everyone I know for years to vote third party. Often the response is they don't want to waste thier vote. I just point out that by the time the count the votes in the state of Washington the election is over so use your vote to send a message. If you want the message to be I'm fine with the way you guys run things then vote democrat or republican. If you want the message to be you are no longer working for the people go away forever then vote for any other party.

• Like 5

hey, when you go to gastroenterologist, cuz your stomach is screwed after eating spam too long, he'll tell you, "your fault, you should have known better not to eat this garbage", who cares if other option was even worst. still your fault for not knowing what you put in your mouth.

Ummmm...thanks? Clearly that joke went 2 miles over your head...

We definitely need better candidates but at least her opposition will be fresh horse****.

We need an active grassroots movement but the thing is is that there are too many low information voters out there that will be clueless as to such a movement. They are going to vote for Hilary no matter what.

It's going to be like the elections in Iran. The Supreme Leader selects the candidates and then the people vote from that group. The Supreme Leader is still going to get his choice. The same thing here, the Bilderberg Group will get their choice no matter what. This cycle needs to end.

• Like 3

At this point I'm not certain there will be an election in 2016. The only place it's guaranteed is in the Constitution and we've seen how that has been edited and ignored in recent years. But if there is I will not be voting for Mrs. Clinton. For me she has already shown that she prioritizes ambition over loyalty by choosing to run for the Senate in New York rather than her home state of Arkansas. When every state has two then one seat is as good as another but she put winning ahead of serving and would likely do it again. We've seen that model in action and it's not good for the country.

• Like 1

I will watch and listen to the candidates and hopefully one will rise up that actually represents my personal views ... or at least the bigger part of them. The last two elections, that has been the Libertarian party.

I know that the Dems are not suddenly going to believe in small Gov and big freedom and the Repubs, while they say they are for small Gov...continue to create laws and legislation that by nature "must grow" the bureaucracy just to enforce it. Both parties love the big machines of the military industrial complex, the prison for profit complex and the police state that feeds that prison system...

I am not saying I will definitely vote Libertarian again...but chances are...based on past platforms and ideology...that is where my vote will likely go.

• Like 3

We had a "Lady" Prime Minister (= President), who managed to screw everything up, sell off everything in sight, so we have no big Industrial workings anymore, but her saving grace was that she became an instant Heroin when we settled the Fracas with Argentine.

So you guys/gals take a carefull look at who will be your next No 1, the world needs it.

My guess, and it's calculated, is that mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, will emerge as her VP.

Edited by acidhead