Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you want Hilary Clinton as president

OverSword

Do you want Hilary Clinton as president  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Hilary as the president of the United States of America?

• Yes, Hilary would be a great president
    • No, Hilary is not good presidential material

At this point I'm not certain there will be an election in 2016. The only place it's guaranteed is in the Constitution and we've seen how that has been edited and ignored in recent years. But if there is I will not be voting for Mrs. Clinton. For me she has already shown that she prioritizes ambition over loyalty by choosing to run for the Senate in New York rather than her home state of Arkansas. When every state has two then one seat is as good as another but she put winning ahead of serving and would likely do it again. We've seen that model in action and it's not good for the country.

You can't run for the senate in the state you live in, the first time. That was supposed to keep the bias votes out of the senate.

Edited by danielost

You can't run for the senate in the state you live in, the first time. That was supposed to keep the bias votes out of the senate.

Thank you, I didn't know that. But then why did she have to establish residency in N.Y.? I don't follow Mrs. Clinton closely but that's how I remember it.

Like I said the first time you run after that you need offices in the state your a senater in. Actually, when we first started the senate was appointed by the gov. Of the state.

Thank you, I didn't know that. But then why did she have to establish residency in N.Y.? I don't follow Mrs. Clinton closely but that's how I remember it.

It was a seat becoming vacant and she had pretty good chances of winning it as it traditionally voted Dem, no matter what donkey ran.

Two votes for Clinton so far and one of them doesn't count since the voter is not an American.

Two votes for Clinton so far and one of them doesn't count since the voter is not an American.

This board is hardly representative, else the Prezz would be called Romney or Ron Paul.

This board is hardly representative, else the Prezz would be called Romney or Ron Paul.

Who supported Romney? If anyone did it was likely only as the lesser of the two evils offered in our illusion of freedom of choice.

Whoa. Where did you hear that? The only qualifications I am aware of are: Must be at least 30 years of age, must be a US citizen, and must be a resident of the state you are representing. Never heard that you can't run in your home state. I know for a fact that Richard Shelby, US Senator from Alabama, was born and raised in Alabama. He won election as a senator from Alabama in 1986. He has lived in Alabama all his life.

• Like 2

All I know is I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils anymore, no matter who's on the ballot or not. Screw that!!!

Why settle for a lesser evil? Vote Cthulu

Whoa. Where did you hear that? The only qualifications I am aware of are: Must be at least 30 years of age, must be a US citizen, and must be a resident of the state you are representing. Never heard that you can't run in your home state. I know for a fact that Richard Shelby, US Senator from Alabama, was born and raised in Alabama. He won election as a senator from Alabama in 1986. He has lived in Alabama all his life.

I stand corrected,

i voted yes, to spite you all

i don't particularly want hilary as president, but for different reasons than many of the people here, i'm sure.

• Like 1

i don't particularly want hilary as president, but for different reasons than many of the people here, i'm sure.

Ain't you the special one?...

...naughty.

• Like 1

Nope! She's got corporate backers. So same bull manure, different color to me.

I'm voting third party, Green Party. Next Presidential election.

She serves the same masters as Bush & Obama. I'm agin' her.

Very true, lol

For the love of Christ people, Hillary is a known Reptilian and probably a Shapeshifter!

PRESS-for-REPTILIANS.gif

Please share. I'm interested in what different reasons you have for not particularly wanting her and then voted yes anyway.

Please share. I'm interested in what different reasons you have for not particularly wanting her and then voted yes anyway.

i don't want hilary because, from my point of view, she's only slightly left of center, if that. my own politics are pretty far to the left. extremely far to the left, compared to most of the people who comment here. i don't think hilary's a much better choice than any of the others out there.

i voted yes because, given that the inevitable choice is between a republican and a democrat, i would prefer the democrat. personally i'm still voting third party. if nothing else, it's fun to be able to see my vote. (only 11 other people voted for the same candidate as me in my county)

• Like 1

i don't want hilary because, from my point of view, she's only slightly left of center, if that. my own politics are pretty far to the left. extremely far to the left, compared to most of the people who comment here. i don't think hilary's a much better choice than any of the others out there.

i voted yes because, given that the inevitable choice is between a republican and a democrat, i would prefer the democrat. personally i'm still voting third party. if nothing else, it's fun to be able to see my vote. (only 11 other people voted for the same candidate as me in my county)

Good for you! I'm not left politically, more of a libertarian. Freedom of choice, small gvt....etc.

chances are her rival will be same horse s....t, and both will do equaly dumb things, and lie just as much.

We definitely need better candidates but at least her opposition will be fresh horse****.

The signs I'm seeing on the internet is that Rick Perry is going to run again. Not fresh that one...

I voted no, But.... If it was between Obama and Clinton, I'd chose Clinton. If it was between Paul and Clinton, I'd chose Clinton. Only because I think those to the far right (and far left) have no chance to actually get legislation done. Unless you have a freak situation where their faction controls the Senate and House also. Which Paul wouldn't have had.

I think what we need is an economic conservative that is a social moderate. Liberal economics has done little to help this economy, IMHO.