Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sky Serpents are REAL! But....What Are They?

rapture

Rapture, are these the same ones that sexually assault you?

• Like 4

I seem to remember this craziness too. I think the fact that its a polaroid is the most crazy part of it

He's the guy who gets raped by spirits/reptilians/insects..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=222987

• Like 4

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=222987

Wow. Just ... wow. I can only imagine what the threads that were deleted were like...

Rapture, on that other thread you said:

I live in a community where any kind of alien contact is punishment from the GOD; thus humans should shut- up and get ate by monsters- and later trapped and tortured in some dinosaurs dimension; I'm not one of those people, the reptilies know this; thus attack me on every level. I mangaged to escape the reptilians : I'll do it again- and for the last time; however, not very happily, with..so many unsuspecting earthlings at the mercy of highly- visciously evolved reptiles. I know weapondry against energy beings seems way off in the future; however there won't be no future for humans without them. Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence; the reptilians... the exact opposite; so expect instant heart failure upon contact with them.

Are these sky serpents of yours related to the reptilians, and are they still attacking you, um.. in that 'special' way?

• Like 6

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=222987

Really....really?

This just got entertaining, though I might lose IQ points if I read too much.

• Like 1

It seems to me like you're the expert, Topp.

I just saw the actual clip of the film this is from and I loled.

How can the reptilian rape you if you die of heart failure as soon as you see it? Valid question.

• Like 3

Wait, If he blames to be attacked by these creatures how come he is basing his evidence on cloud formations and a terrible Polaroid photo he took back in 1997???

• Like 4

Blow the photo up: Place hand over serpent; look immediately to the right-note the profile of the rider

post-1353-0-56904100-1393785773_thumb.jp

Edited by rapture

This again Rapture?

We discussed this years ago, It shows how you trying to pawn off the same photo but this time it is tilted on a side.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=199763

I see some good points on these forums with little to no likes.. & you get thirteen likes for this comment??? aren't you the popular one! It just proves how much BS there really is on here.. & don't worry I'm not trolling, I saw someone else get two likes for posting a smiley face! Hahaha

Oh & well done on all the likes!

I see some good points on these forums with little to no likes.. & you get thirteen likes for this comment??? aren't you the popular one! It just proves how much BS there really is on here.. & don't worry I'm not trolling, I saw someone else get two likes for posting a smiley face! Hahaha

Hm... can't tell if this is sincere, or a disgruntled believer in the paranormal lashing out at all of us mean ol' skeptics.

• Like 3

No Dec.. just pointing out a fact dude that's all.. & why did you keep adding amp??

• Like 1

The plot thickens

It gets worse.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=239106entry4577357

I don't know about a bunch of other people, can soley speak for myself. I feel better. the rape I have to deal with, ciphering my energy caused illness. The enitity also magnified any anger that I had, to the point that the rage nearly made me split my daughter's eye ball with a belt buckle. I have flashes of her red blood splattering all over the walls and the insane excitement . I have flashes of inflicting pain on myself. Mabey I was possessed...

• Like 4

I see some good points on these forums with little to no likes..

So... ???? If you like it, then I think you know what to do... If you disagree with the number of likes, well, that's a real shame.. Maybe you should try to think about WHY it got liked. More below....

& you get thirteen likes for this comment???

Yes he did, and they were well deserved. Just speaking for meself, I really appreciated being reminded of rapture's earlier posts, as let's just say knowing that will strongly influence the amount of time I wast .. er spend on any given topic. In this case, that won't be much.

aren't you the popular one!

That just sounds jealous.. I hope it was just meant to be funny, but it sure didn't sound like it, especially when followed by:

It just proves how much BS there really is on here..

??? How the heck does it prove that, exactly?

& don't worry I'm not trolling,

Nor am I.. and in which case you need to elaborate and explain the logic behind that handwave about it supposedly proving BS...

I saw someone else get two likes for posting a smiley face! Hahaha

Well, that proof is surely good enough for anyone!! :rolleyes:

BTW, the &AMP issue is a bulletin-board/OS formatting issue, and was not anything deliberate.

• Like 3

I really should not fall for this but...

I see some good points on these forums with little to no likes..

I do not control people's likes I do not go around saying "Hello, Please like this comment" like this is facebook. Any way, People have the right to like things, I have seen more like in the games section of the forums (one word games) then any where else. So in your opinion, How dare these people like things they like.

& you get thirteen likes for this comment???

I am not a gang leader, cult leader and I am not a multibot. So yes people have the right to like things, In my opinion I am not one for likes, I do not NEED the likes to function in today's society such people on facebook

EXAMPLE:Like+Whores+Read+Description.+I+was+just+browsing+through+facebook_52c0fc_3956099.jpg

aren't you the popular one! It just proves how much BS there really is on here..

Yes because every single post i make i get 10+ likes (Sarcasm). If you actually read most my posts, I normally get zero to one. Let me point this out clear to you, I am here for paranormal and other things close to that, I am not to be Mr. UM of the year.

So let me present you three options.

1. Go to http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=55 or PM a Mod and request likes to be removed since it is such a sin in your eyes.

2. Drop this whole mud fling about likes and vowel to never use it yourself.

3. LIKE EVERY THING!

& don't worry I'm not trolling, I saw someone else get two likes for posting a smiley face! Hahaha

OH NO SOME ONE LIKED A SMILEY! HOW DARE THEY... wait what is your point? Who cares, You seem to be the only one who has self deputized as the "Like" police. By looking at your profile, I can see your an adult, shouldn't you be worry about more important things like how the government is run, cancer, unemployment, murders, deaths... I am, I worry that my job is cutting 3000 employees from stores and also cutting labor back, I worry about my step kids future, I worry about my next door neighbour's dog getting out and it might get ran over, I worry about the mindless murders and the pointless dragged out and over hyped court cases that should of done privately.

Likes is not a currency. I can not buy milk with 13 likes. In week from now, No one would care i would have 13 likes.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 9

All this liking is making my head spin.

• Like 3

Mr Topp, I see you're still eating your bogies hahaha..

I might just join your fan club & then I might just explain the fact & it is a fact, that I wasn't having a pop at you or your post so please don't take my comments so seriously.. although I guess you already have.

You clearly took what I said out of context & broke it down to suit your own comments.

I have noticed here on UM that most of the comments & quite a few of the pictures & videos on here have been used on numerous occasions over time so ripping someone else's view apart isn't in my opinion a great way to acquire likes & yes you are not responsible for the amount of likes you get... I was actually laughing at your "followers".. ever heard of friendly banter??

The BS statement was referring to other plausible comments that don't get many likes & not a personal attack & I certainly don't remember pointing out any sins.. did I?

Most of the sceptics on here that see any of your posts above will now "like" you even more!! No need for thank you' its a pleasure!

& "who cares".. You do or you wouldn't have spent the time to write a reply!

Yes there are other things to worry about in the world but it was just a post.. Why so serious?? & this may not have been on your top "worry" list but it was clearly worrying enough to make it on your list of worrying things to deal with!

Although you seemed vexed about my comments I hope this reaches you in the light hearted way it was meant to..

Everything you pointed out was received clearly... or almost anyway! Though you shouldn't have fallen for it.. you did!

Also I wont be editing this post as anything I have to say has already been said..

In a friendly sort of way... hahaha (Because Hahaha on it's own doesn't seem to be friendly enough, apparently!)

regards

SNR ("Like" police)

Oh & chrLzs... what you said was laughable at most!! You must be Brian's side kick... No need to reply as this is the reply!!

omg how dare you people… making fun . he is someone that is really serious about his own reality that he is living in !

that man just wants to share his knowledge !

Didn't Carl Sagan said these were atmospheric beings, and invisible to humans?

No, he hypothesized creatures living in the atmosphere of a gas giant.
  • Like 2

Got anything better than a 250 pixel wide version of that photo? Why is the version you're posting online so small?
  • Like 1

Didn't Carl Sagan said these were atmospheric beings, and invisible to humans?

No, that was largely down to Ivan T Sanderson and later Trevor James Constable

clearly this is a movie that needs to be made

I would go see it, who wouldn't.

Mr Topp, I see you're still eating your bogies hahaha..

*SNIP*

Oh & chrLzs... what you said was laughable at most!! You must be Brian's side kick... No need to reply as this is the reply!!

Sounds like you're just jealous or trolling. And Brian makes good cookies and gives us one for every like. He is a cult leader.

• Like 1